• Announcements

• CMiller

Help contribute, donate via PayPal or join with a monthly Patreon contribution.   01/01/17

To help raise funds I've introduced a monthly contribution option called Pateron. This service allows you to pledge a monthly contribution plus allows me to offer you some rewards for your contribution. If you have any questions you may PM me. If you'd like to make that contribution please click on the image below:      
    • CMiller

NEWS: Discord Server & Clubs (aka Groups) are back!   08/19/17

Hello everyone I'm back with a couple big updates! Firstly we now have a Discord server, this is a real-time chat messaging client you can run on your phone, desktop, or anywhere. It's a pretty powerful desktop application that enables people to chat together, and with multiple channels you can find people interested in what you're interested in. If you don't already have a Discord account it's pretty easy to get one, just click the following invite link to get started: https://discord.gg/U93PYnB Secondly I'm proud to announce the return of Groups, it's been renamed to Clubs and is now available here: https://muscle-growth.org/clubs/. This system is entirely user generated and allows users to create groups of their own based on any subject they want. Go ahead and try it now, visit the link above to get started if you want to create or join a group!   As always thank you to all of our donators and Patreon contributors who keep the forums going! 
Eadwig

How do you see yourself?

I see myself as skinny or lithe but Im bigger than my coworkers. That's not saying much though since we're teachers and most of us don't really workout at my school xD

I konw that I am bigger and stronger than average, but still feel small.  Part of that is probably since I am short too, so even though I've put on some good size I still feel small.  Realistically I know that I've put on good size and am in better shape and 90% of the population.  Such is the curse of a wannabe bodybuilder.  :P

• Like 3

With a mirror? Now, to be serious. The way I see my self varies on how I am feeling if my spirits I high think I am chubby or plump but when I am down I see my self as this Jabba the hut slob. 

Everybody in modern society has body issues of one sort or another, IMO. There are times when I look in the mirror and can't believe that I've built that body, and there are other times that I look in the mirror and can't believe that anyone would find me attractive, masculine, muscular, built, (I could go on and on...) I enjoy being on sites that tend toward the body positive, like this one, where guys encourage each other and don't tear each other down. I've got profiles on a few other sites, and every now and then (not often at all) someone will contact me and tell me I'm fat, I have no muscle, I'm an idiot, whatever. Rather than respond in kind or ignore them, I respond with unstinting politeness and inquire after their well-being. That usually stops the contact, but I end up fretting about what that anonymous asshole said to me for days! I've added 50% of my body weight in the years since I've graduated college, I can see I'm in much better shape than most guys my age (I'm 60 and a grandfather!) and guys show me respect in the gym, but I can still be that skinny/flabby twerp SO easily!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I recently acquired a little belly; other than that I'm rather small. I personally want to get rid of the belly, nothing more. But, when I see myself, I'm pretty satisfied. 

Besides, even with belly, I've got a nice butt. :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sexually, am I the only one that could care less about a mans age, how tall he is, or how big his dick is...  as long as he has muscle and looks like a man I am interested.   As far as friendship, no criteria there.  Friends come in all shapes, sizes, and sexual preferences...a friend is a friend, period.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2