Eadwig

The last time you felt another guy's bicep?

I bet there was more than one occasion where a guy was watching your muscles and you flexed for him first. Boom. Then maybe some more private viewing and flexing after that. Am I right?

23 hours ago, MLMuscle said:

Thanks - Actually, I've had other  muscle "encounters" similar to the one described above in which we did go somewhere in "private" where the muscle-feeling session "expanded"  (I expanded my muscles for him and he expanded something else - ;) )   In nearly all cases, it started with just a simple bicep squeeze...

Can I be one of those encounters?

15 hours ago, MLMuscle said:

Sure - just grab and hold on tight.  ;)    

Just the way you describe things is incredible - real life encounters must be amazing.

On 7/15/2018 at 7:56 AM, SmolDoge said:

Last time for me was my Junior year in high school. There was this guy in my Spanish class who'd tease me for being gay, but it was a friendly kind of tease, unlike the bullying I'd received that year. Still, it was annoying, but I learned to deal with it. He was straight, as far as I knew; he had a girfriend, at least. A real jock-type, too. 

One day he did the craziest thing: he just flexed his bicep for me, right out of the blue. He asked me to feel it, then asked if he thought it was big. For a teen, yeah it was kinda big, hard too. I said yeah, then he chuckled to his other buddies in the class about it. 

Now that I think back on that year, his teasing wasn't that bad at all. He was actually one of the few people who's perspective of me didn't change when I came out. I hope he's doing well for himself out there.

Follow-up time! 

So I ran into the aforementioned guy today, not too long ago. Suffice to say, he's doing pretty well! He's a UPS driver, now, and boy has he grown! Because of that, I didn't immediately recognize him. We didn't have much time to talk, since he was on the clock, but I was so happy to see him well. ^^

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SmolDoge said:

Follow-up time! 

So I ran into the aforementioned guy today, not too long ago. Suffice to say, he's doing pretty well! He's a UPS driver, now, and boy has he grown! Because of that, I didn't immediately recognize him. We didn't have much time to talk, since he was on the clock, but I was so happy to see him well. ^^

You gotta tell us how he's grown? Is he all muscle? Is he like a power lifter?  How much time.has passed and how big did he get? Thanks for sharing!

7 minutes ago, Bikerhiker22 said:

You gotta tell us how he's grown? Is he all muscle? Is he like a power lifter?  How much time.has passed and how big did he get? Thanks for sharing!

Oh, right, I apologize! 

He's not a bodybuilder, or anything, but he's definitely kept up with himself. I couldn't tell much from the uniform top, but there's some definite muscle in those calves, haha! Athletic is what I'd wager his build to be.

He's a bit taller, too. I'm not a good judge of height, but I'm guessing he's closing in on 6' (I'm 5'1" and I barely reached his chest, or maybe I was just dazed lol).

• Like 3