Thought it was a play

Hialmar

This muscle-growth story is dedicated in memory of James Joyce, Jack Kirby and Robert Mapplethorpe – geniuses in three very separate fields. I guess, that none of them would have appreciated this dedication, with the possible exception of the last one.

I do not claim any level of originality here. I have treated the theme otherwhere in the past, but it was fun to write it.

Thought it was a play

Yes, it sounded good back at the club, but I didn't think you were serious. I love this type of role-play, and you are really, really my type, Sir, but now you are taking it too far. No, I've forgotten the safe word. Too bad? What do you mean with 'too bad'?

If I think you are hot? Are you kidding? It isn't you, I am complaining about, it is what you are doing to me. This is beyond my limit, Sir. When I met you back at the club, I thought you were just into the same role-play as I am... You know the stuff: Pretending to grow into some sort of mind-controlled super-soldier, you know, like Captain America, but brainwashed. Or like Halo. Or Universal Soldier. As I told you: I like Halo. And you are so buff and so cut, hell, I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when you sat down, payed my Guinness and sat there, all muscle and camo and attitude and boot polish and jarhead cut, looking like some sort of badass superhero played by John Cena or an 80s action star, or someone, and I wondered why you sat down at my table, when there were all these other lads at the place: Some younger than me, some considerably older guys more ox-like daddyish than me, and lots of them much more built than me, I mean: With so many hot lads and dads to chose from, I'm really honoured, I'm really flattered, you know: I'm just average, so why chat up me of all guys, where I sat alone, wearing a pair of city-camo trousers, a black polo, blue braces, short – but not buzzcut – hair and shiny, glossy DM boots?

Felt hot of course, but I know my limits, and you are usually beyond my league – look at those biceps of yours and that narrow waist with those broad shoulders, you can't be unaware of how you look, and what you do to men around you, can you?

There's even sites for it online, Sir: Blokes like you and me writing stories about muscle growth, or cheering each other's real-life gains (modest in my case, sensational in your's), or using chats for RPs about impossible, larger-than-life muscle growth, so I supposed you must be one of them... Us... ...when you were drunk and began to talk about Project Antaeus, and it felt so hot.

Fuck, Sir! You are so perfect in that Alpha jacket, showing your tight tank top over that bronzed chest... And the dog tags makes it even better – they look almost real... I love when you watch me with that arrogant gaze, Sir! I'm willing to obey you, but I feel uncomfortable with hoses stuck into my bottom, needles in my arm and unknown chemicals dripping into my IV – I've never used gear, Sir, even if I suspect that you know everything about it, by the look of you, but I was afraid of the side effects you hear so much about, you know, so, instead of being hot, it is slightly scary, since you behave like Project Antaeus were real, and it can't be, otherwise it would have leaked by now, and science isn't now in our age at the level that it could be true – in one hundred years perhaps, but not now, today – so you act like a lunatic, and I don't date lunatics – even if it is, in a sort of kinky way, slightly hot to be tied to this high-tech chair.

I liked when you unbuttoned my trousers, and commanded me to step out of them – my jockstrap was perfect for your chair, and I like the smooth leather seat against my skin, and it feel good to let my boots remain on. What are you doing, Sir? Can't stop you with these cuffs around my wrists. My hair! The buzzing, tickling feeling, when you force me to endure a buzzcut. Changing me. Changing me into another man, a more disciplined look. 

Yes, Sir! I've said it earlier: I do think that you are hot – you don't have to ask again: You are an icon of masculinity, a monument of testosterone-oozing, alpha-assertive, exaggerated military masculinity, and I don't understand what you mean, when you tell me, that Project Antaeus was aborted before it reached the intended results.

Just look at you! Yes! (Let us play!) 

Project Antaeus transformed you into the man you are today, and yes, look what you have become: It must have reached the intended results. It must. You are a super-soldier, Sir!

Not enough? With all respect, Sir, but you are amazing, Sir! I would follow you blindly into battle, and I would eagerly share your bunk, Sir! And I would feel honoured to undergo the treatment you underwent in Project Antaeus...

Illegally re-activated? What do you mean?

Find out its real potential?

More than you received?

Much more? But, Sir! Even your level of stamina and strength would be a great achievement... (Yes, you are doing it so good, Sir! It feels so realistic. Keep going...)

No, Sir. I do not know anything about DARPA.

No, Sir, I don't understand the legal consequences of royal prerogative on the Commonwealth.

Why would US, Canada, UK and the overseas territories cooperate in...? 

What do you mean, experiment on human beings? But that must be illegal?

Not on this island? So this base is located here, because it is permitted to... 

Oh fuck, yes, Sir! I don't know what you are feeding into my veins, but it feel so good.

A recruit? But I'm just a guy you picked up in a club, it can't... (Wow. So real.) 

Sir! Look at these shoulders and traps of mine. I feel so pumped. Pumped without any workout. So weird. So real. So good. Sir, I'm your recruit, and I declare myself willing to undergo Project Antaeus at full effect. Yes, Sir!

(This is fun – you act so well)

No, Sir! It doesn't matter to me, that Project Antaeus was re-activated illegally, I want to undergo the treatment, Sir! I give myself, body and mind, to this project, Sir!

Yes, I am under your command, Sir, and I am willing to accept every additional treatment you deem valuable and efficient for the intended purpose.

Yes, I am a willing test-subject and an obedient recruit.

Yes, Sir! Put the earplugs in my ears, to induce brainwave programming, and electrodes to my temples. Since my hands and feet are cuffed to the examination chair, I am unable to stop you. I have to accept whatever treatment your whim have me undergo, but I am not unwilling, Sir! I'm willing to...

Fuck!

So good!

So real (Sorry, Sir, didn't intend to break the play) Feel so...

What are you doing to me, Sir? Feels like I'm actually growing?

The re-building has begun?

Yes, I understand, Sir: The shape of living beings can be scanned, and the scanned shapes projected onto other living beings.

Scanned hundreds of bodybuilders?

And hundreds of marines?

Fused the scans into one unified and optimised male shape to project onto test subjects?

Yes! Do it to me, Sir! I'm willing! I'm your recruit! Your willing test-subject!

Yes, even further! Yes! Full potential! Intended results.

(Fuck it feels so real)

SIR! No!

It's real!

You can't do this to me! I have rights! What's in that IV? Inside me? Spreading inside me now? You have to let me go, before...

No!

Fuck!

The scanned shapes... Projecting... Can't believe...

Sir! Sir, I'm becoming...

Sir, can't believe...

The brainwaves... The formula inside... The projected shape...

NO!

SIR!

YES!

Yes! Like you! Becoming like you!

Increasing T!

And the shape! I can feel it, Sir! I can feel the shape around me...

Yes. Fusing with my shape. It's MY shape.

Yes. Warm. And buzzing of power. And full of power. And brimming of power. And overflowing of power... and strength... Fuck.

Accumulating like a fucking battery. The shape. MY shape. Give it to me: My shape. The shape of this BEAST. Like you, Sir. Bigger than you, Sir. Can't believe it, Sir. Bigger. Look at me! Look at this! Look at this beast, you are creating, Sir! YOUR beast, Sir! You are creating a Beast Marine!

Fuck, yeah, there goes my jockstrap!

Look at this naked Beast Marine in boots.

Fuck, yeah, there goes the cuffs.

NOTHING can hold this BEAST MARINE tied to anything.

Watch my strength, Sir!

Watch my muscular power! Watch these guns and these quads and these – oh fuck yes, these abs – and I understand why you are horny now, Sir. I would have been horny, too, Sir, if I stood in the presence of someone like me: Now it is I who am an icon of masculinity, a monument of testosterone-oozing, alpha-assertive, exaggerated military masculinity! Yes, I am that!

IV finished? Rid myself of that. So. Feels better now. Can flex now.

Look at these guns, Sir!

And these pecs!

Much bigger than you, now.

This you mean with 'intended results'? This confident studboi Beast Marine being more alpha than you are, Sir?

I like that look in your eyes, Sir!

What are you doing, Sir?

Not possible!

Increasing? YES! INCREASING!

Fuck, Sir! Can't believe it! So good! More! YES! INCREASE!

CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE TO INCREASE MORE! Sir! So – uh uh uh uh – tall now, and my mass! My... MASS!

Yes! Take that jacket off, Sir!

And step out of those trousers...

Join me, Sir!

Join me!

Yes! Into the radiation, the projection of the new, improved, enhanced big Shape. My Shape. Your Shape soon.

The full impact of the radiation now, Sir.

Nothing to stop it. Nothing to hinder it. 

We – the Prototypes of new improved BEAST MARINES.

YES! Grow with me!

Intended results...

Oh, fuck, so much... Full potential... So much now, and still increasing...

Yes, Sir, increase it more! I need the Power! And I want to see you join me! Become like me!

Yes, your size, your gains now, Sir!

All this brawn. My brawn, your brawn, bruiser brawn, insane levels of Power. BEAST MARINE Power!

Still increasing! Still... oh fuck... increasing. So much.

YES! 660 lbs and increasing! Increasing! Your 660 lbs BEAST MARINE recruit ready to obey your orders, Sir! Grow into mine fucking levels, Sir! Full potential... Full potential... The raw primal power of brutal strength.

I'm your gargantuan giant, Sir! I'm your brutal bruiser behemoth! Engorged muscles!

Can't believe power is still increasing! Yes, still increasing! Grow with me, Sir! Attain GIGANTIC BEAST POWER!

Intended results...

Full potential...

Full potential...

Approaching full potential...

Approaching full potential...

Yes! BEAST potential...

This Prototype... The Power! The Brawn!

Grow for you, Sir!

FULL...

FULL..

FULL...

FULL...