MuscleBearDaddy

Waiting backstage, I was getting my pump on for the Mature Muscle Bear Competition for Non- Empowereds along with everyone else who were entered. My turn was in an hour and I wanted to make sure the pump lasted. Taking a break, I walked over to mirror and did some poses. I smiled as my salt-n-pepper chest hair made my seventy-inch chest look good. I continued to pose, checking how the pump influenced my body’s symmetry.  

But then the building started to collapse. Those backstage with me got locked into the area when the stage fell apart, blocking the front exit. They ran to the back but that was blocked by debris. For a bunch of muscle goons, they just panicked except me and one other. He looked at me and we nodded at the same time. He and I jogged to the debris and started to move it but then a large beam fell and ended our progress. "Fuck," I said as I tried to get rest of the meat heads to calm down. 

Once I got them calmed down in the center of the room and the building had stopped collapsing, a hole appeared and a surge of ten superheroes rushed to get us out quickly. In the blink of an eye, the heroes took a quarter of the competitors out of the building. They did this two more times, leaving me in the last group.  The one that grabbed me –  new hero Behemoth – took off and I could feel him restrain his power to keep from doing any harm. He was so fast that he landed on a building that was only a block away from my apartment (which was about 5 miles from where the competition was being held). Behemoth notice that he had gone too far with me. Putting me down, with my head reaching his pecs, I noticed he had another problem. I chuckled. 

"Does that happen often, Behemoth?" I asked the seven-foot tall, young muscled hero playfully.

He blushed and said, "No, it does not." Behemoth started to get ready to leave when I grabbed him. Shocking him with my strength, I pulled him into a kiss and started massaging his groin. He moaned and whimpered as I pulled my hand away only to shove it down his tights, earning another moan. 

"Sir," Behemoth moaned, breaking the kiss, "please stop." 

"No," I said, "a hero should not be seen with a boner, right?" 

He whimpered again and nodded his head. "Let take this to my place," I ordered, pointing to my apartment from the roof. The hero grabbed me and we took off and got there in a few seconds. Getting in, Behemoth grabbed me and kissed me some more. I took advantage and grabbed his dick, squeezing it. He gasped and I made my claim on his mouth. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss and ordered, "Strip."  With lust driving him, the hero did what I told him to do, stripping his lycra body suit, revealing his hairless body. His body was ripped and for his height, well developed.   Getting down on my knees, I looked at his piece of meat. It was about eight inches long and two inches thick. "Looks yummy,"  I said before sucking it in. He moaned as I sucked on his cock and took his balls in my hand, massaging them. 

I kept sucking Behemoth's cock and massing his balls for a few minutes, when I noticed the hero was getting close. Removing my hand, I started to tease him by massaging his taint right up to his asshole. He jerked and moaned louder as my fingers danced around his anus. I pushed my fingers in dry and the reaction was immediate as he started to cum in my mouth. I drank most of the cum but a bit did dribble out of my mouth. 

"Delicious," I said, getting up and wiping the dribble of cum off my chin as the hero panted. Using my finger to wipe up the cum and pushing it into his mouth,  I let him taste his cum and he moan as his cock stayed hard.  

“Hmmm,” I hummed as Behemoth whimpered. “Turn around and spread your ass cheeks, boy,” I order the hero and I smiled as he did. Licking my lips, I returned to my knees to rim his tight ass. Behemoth moaned and started to grind his ass into my face. I spanked his ass and he gasped. “Let daddy here eat your hole, boy,” I ordered before going back rimming the firm arse. I took out my monster cock and started to stroke it, getting it lubed up with pre. 

Once Behemoth’s ass was soaked with my saliva and relaxed , I stopped and stood up. I aligned my cockhead with the wet hole and slowly pushed in. “Just breathe, boy,” I said to Behemoth as my cock slowly went into the hole with ease. Behemoth whined with pleasure as my cock took his virginity. The walls of his ass spasmed around my dick making me moan and wanting to claim him as mine but he was a hero so this might be the only time I would get a fine hero’s ass. 

I was so into the feeling of his ass on my cock, I was shocked when my balls met his cheeks. He took my eleven inch cock fully into him. “Good boy,” I said leaning down and licking Behemoth’s ear. I slowly pulled out and pushed in again, watching him lose himself to the pleasure of being filled. The Behemoth’s eyes glazed over as my cock rub against his sensitive anal walls. 

Once I felt his ass open up, the hero moaned, “Daddy, please fuck me.” Behemoth calling me daddy and begging to be fucked made my dick throb in him. The hero moaned as he felt I did what he asked. My dick started slide out and slam back in. “Yes, daddy,” the hero moaned, “Fuck me.” 

I fucked Behemoth for an hour, making him cum multiple times. Each time I would lick the cum off Behemoth’s body and give him a kiss, sharing the cum with a kiss. Picking him up and leaning back, I started to use my strength to keep him up in the air, making him pound himself on my dick. Planting my cock deep in him, I cummed into his ass. Behemoth groaned as his ass filled with my seed. I carried him to the bed and we cuddled as he slept the post sex bliss away. 

Morning came and I found myself alone but a note, under my open wallet, on the dresser. I smile as I read. “Daddy Boris, the other heroes were looking for me so I had to leave. PS I looked into your wallet for your name. “ He called me daddy outside of sex and aroused me, but I had to get to the gym and do a light workout. I ate two breakfast protein bars as I left. 

Getting there and starting my workout routines, I notice how light everything was. “Strange,” I said as went to go into my workout starting at the squat press. “What the fuck,” I said as the weights I used, a full 340 pounds felt like a feather. I put on all the weight plates I could on the bar, (making the grand total 945 pounds) and still felt light. My gym had 50 lbs chains that people used to add weight to their loaded bar. Grabbing all ten of them, I placed five one each side, totaling 1445 pounds. This started to make the bar bend but I didn’t care. Getting into position, I started the set. The weight felt like what I would call thirty percent of my max weight but it was still easy to lift. Finishing the set, I noticed that the gym goers were standing around the squat area, watching me as I removed the chains and plates from the bar. 

Not wanting to deal with them, I went to the locker room and grabbed my stuff to rush out of the gym and catch the next bus home. Walking to the stop that as five blocks away, I noticed the bus dropping off riders at the stop. “Bastard,” I said as I started to run to the bus as it started to pull away. Running as fast I can, I passed the bus and tried to stop. “What the hell,” I yelled as I dashed back and missed the bus again. Growling at my luck, I started running back to up to the bus but as I crossed a non-lighted intersection, a car screeched to a halt and I moved quickly to leap out of the way. Dazed from the near miss, I continued to rush towards the bus. I became aware slowly that I was no longer on the ground. “Holy fucking SHIT,” I exclaimed as I looked down and saw I was about five stories up from the ground and flying. Trying to stop, I instead went higher. “FUCK,” I yelled as I zoomed upward but suddenly stopped.

“Woah there, sir,” said a person that was holding me. It was Morvran, the hero of storms and seas. “Did you forget your flight training, sir?” he asked. 

A bit pissed off, I exclaimed loudly, “NO, I DID NOT, YOU FUCKING RAVEN. I JUST STARTED FLYING TODAY AMONG OTHER POWERS JUST DEVELOPING” This shocked him. This helped me calm down and I said, “Sorry, Morvran. These powers just appeared to me and I’m trying to get home.”

He look around and cursed under his breath, “Fuck me sideways. I was just giving orders find Boris McJules and this idiot appears.” Morvran sighed and looked at me. “Sir, I need to take you to command for your empowerment training. I do have a mission to finish first.”

Bursting out in laughter, I smiled at him. “Mission done,” I said as I tried to get my wallet to prove it but I fumbled it. “Damn it,” I said as the leather fell out my fingers, but Morvran zoomed down and grab it. He came back smiling, looking at my ID. 

“Alright,” he said as he handed my wallet to me. Allowing me to put my wallet back, the hero grabbed my wrist and lead me to the Command. On the way, Morvran gave me some basic lessons on flying. By the time we reach Command, I was in control of my own movement. I was no where agile as Morvran but he did not have to keep holding my wrist. The hero guided us into the hanger and landed. My landing was not graceful but I did not land on my ass. 

“Getting there, old man,” he said as watch me steady myself. “Welcome to The Command,” Morvran said as we walk out of the hanger into the main common room. There were a few heroes waiting for missions. The hero guided me through the Main Section of The Command. “The Main Section of The Command is for ministration and public relations,” he said as we walked to Section Two, “And is the only place where any non-Empowereds are allowed.”

After entering the Section Two of The Command, Morvran continued his guide speech. “This section is for housing Empowereds and the schooling of the Empowereds that just gained the abilities.” We pass a classroom and the teacher had two of the students by their ears. The teacher was disciplining the two for acting out. I chuckled and we walked away. “You will be only asking the ‘Hero Prep’ classes due to you being an adult,” said Morvran as we got into the hallway leading to the Section Three.

“Section Three is for training, research and treatment,” the hero said while we entered the reception. “Basically it is the hospital for Empowereds.” We got into the elevator and headed to the weight room. I smiled when I saw that Behemoth was working out when we entered.

He noticed me and stop his workout to rush at me. “Daddy,” he said cheerfully, hugging me tightly. Then he pulled away and blushed. “Sorry, Boris,” Behemoth said as he held out his hand to be shaken but knocked it out they way and hugged him back. He laughed and hugged back. 

I felt his member awaken against my abs and I pushed him way. “Calm down, boy,” I ordered and he nodded. Then he went back to his workout. Morvran whistled.

“That is the fastest I seem him shut up.” Morvran stated as he glaced at me then back to Behemoth. “When we are in public he’s all storic but once we’re here in private he just can’t shut the fuck up.” I chuckled at that, but I could see Behemoth being like that. Being called to the treatment lab, Morvran and I left Behemoth to his workout.

“Boris McJules,” said the doctor on duty. “I heard that your powers have just awaken.” She walk up to me with a smile and a clipboard. “I had your medical transcripts sent here and I see that you had a genetic test for the empowerment gene when you were younger and found out you did not have it.” I nod and the doctor continued, “So now we’re going to run some test to see what has changed.” 

Morvran left as the doctor and I went to the changing room. I stripped down and put on the gown. The first thing done was the doctor took three vials of blood from me and started the other test. After a few hours, I was back in my civies and waiting in the doctor’s office for my results.

The doctor came in followed by Behemoth. Behemoth sat in my lap as I smiled. Chuckling as I wrap my arms around Behemoth’s waist, the doctor sat in her chair and put the results on her desk. “It seems we have discovered a new ability for Behemoth,” the doctor said reading the results. “We found Behemoth’s DNA in your bloodstream,” the doctor said as she look up. “Behemoth said to us that you two had unprotected sex and you injested his semen.” I nod as squeezed the hero’s groin.

“I am clean and I remember that Empowereds are immune to STDs,” I said

The doctor nodded and smiled. “It seems you have a lot of knowledge about Empowereds, Mr. McJules.”

I grin and reply, “I was born in the generation where Empowereds started to appear.” This shocked both Behemoth and the doctor. “What?” I asked, “Both of you have seen when I was born right?” The doctor look through my medical records and sighed. 

‘You are right, Mr. McJules,” she said, “Being born in 2058 would make you very knowledgeable about the Empowereds because they just released information about them back then.” Then the doctor look up and smiled. “So back to Behemoth’s new ability,” she said, “it seems he has the physical ability to give his abilities to anyone whom injests his semen.” Behemoth blushed as she spoke. Giving him a squeeze, I chuckle and nodded to the doctor. 

“This is the first time we’ve seen an ability like this.” 

“So is it permanent or not?” I asked.

Going through her notes, the doctor said, “I believe so because it seem the empowerment gene is attaching itself to your DNA and copying itself into it.” She looked up and said, “Of course we will keep an eye on it, Mr. McJules.” She stood and grinned. “I will let you two go and get back to work while I get the paperwork done.”

Behemoth and I walk out of the office and went to his room. There, I had him strip once more and get on the weight scale. “217 pounds,” I read out loud and made him blush. “No worries, boy,” I said, rubbing his ass, “Daddy will make you larger with our workouts.” I pulled him off and got on the scale. I smiled as I read, “378 pounds.” Then I flexed and he whimpered with desire as he got to his knees and nuzzled into my groin. “Take it out boy,” I ordered, grabbing Behemoth’s head and pulling it away from my groin.

He did what he was ordered and licked the tip. I nodded and he took it into his mouth. Behemoth was able to take all of my soft cock as he sucked, getting it hard. As my cock got hard, the hero was starting have trouble taking it all. I smiled as Behemoth started to jerk off the part of the shaft he could not get into his mouth. Then he did something I did not think he would do. Behemoth started to finger his own ass. “Fuck,” I groan as he looked at me and smiled. 

Behemoth pulled off my cock and said, “Daddy, I want you to fuck me.” He got up and got on his back and spread his ass cheeks. “Take your cock and fill your boy’s cunt.” I bit my lip hearing him talk dirty to me. Walking up and shoving my dick into his hole, both of us moaned. “Yes Daddy, take my hole and claim it again.” Behemoth said, working his ass muscle around my cock. 

I rubbed his chest and then twisted his nipple. “Daddy is going to that and do it every night,” I said after he yelped. I slowly fucked his ass to see his reactions to each of thrust I did. Once I had him moaning and babbling, I speed up and leaned down to kiss him. He kept on flexing his ass muscles around my cock as I pounded his ass.  

I lifted him up and pushed my cock deeper into him. I pulled away from the kiss to see Behemoth and watch his eyes roll back. Smiling, I started to go faster but shallower with my thrusts. Behemoth groaned and squirted some pre from his cock. I took his cock into my hands and started to jerk him off. His ass spasmed as he shot his load across our chests. Riding out his orgasm, I started to speed to my full thrusting speed. My cock thickened up a bit before unloading deep in Behemoth’s ass. 

The hero then went limp in my arms and I chuckled. Carrying him to his bed, I lay him down and cuddled with Behemoth. “You are the best thing that happen to me, boy,” I said before drifting off.

– – –

Six months later, the news outlets were told a new hero would be presented to them a month later. They sent the word out and got their top reporters in time to report the story. Arriving to The Command, the reporters waited until Behemoth floated down. “Ladies and Gentlemen,” he spoke, “Welcome to The Command and the reveal of a new hero. He much older than the new heroes.” This got the reporters into a frenzy and Behemoth quieted them down. “Yes, highly irregular but not unheard of. His powers came from an private event in his life and he wants to keep it that way.” The reporters muttered for a bit and waited. Behemoth continued, “Now without any more wait here is the new hero, Leather Beast.”

At that moment the hero flew down and landed on the stage with a thud. Leather Beast looked like he was in his late forties but the glint in his eyes showed he was older. His outfit was tight leather pants, a studded leather belt, a leather ‘x’ harness, a leather vest and a leather hood that covered all but his mouth and eyes.  He walked up to Behemoth and groped him then took the mic. “I am Leather Beast. I am 62 years old and my powers are the same as Behemoth’s here,” he said as he pulled the other hero into a one arm hug, “We have been training together since I got my powers and he and I are a couple.” This got a gasp from that announcement. “Don’t worry, we plan to keep the bulk of the relationship behind closed doors but gropes and kisses are going to be expected in public.” The Leather Beast pulled his lover’s head down and kissed him. Then the two heros flew off as they groped each other.

– – –

Landing on the balcony to their room, we broke their kiss and smiled. “That should give them a few things to write about,” I said, taking off my hood and pushing Behemoth to the bed. “Now boy,” I said taking my cock out and removing the pants on Behemoth to only reveal his ass.

“Lets celebrate.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4