Professor Schnackenburg's mistake Chapter Five

Hialmar

Chapter One is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13085-professor-schnackenburgs-mistake/

Chapter Four is found here: 

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13116-professor-schnackenburgs-mistake-chapter-four/

DISCLAIMER

This chapter takes place in a leather bar, and there will be some kink. 

Please, be warned.

Professor Schnackenburg's mistake

Chapter Five

Although he felt worried over the entire strange situation, Lucien also felt aroused.

A man claiming to be an ancient war-god, and who exuded a powerful nimbus to back his insane claim up, was facing Lucien's crush, the skinhead-bouncer at the leather-club The Dungeon. Chad was shorter than the war-god, but he was the bouncer here, and no-one – hot or not – would enter The Dungeon without a valid membership. The dim light of the entrance glowed in Chad's shaved head and caused a metallic shine from his olive green bomber jacket, as he looked up into the war-god's face. The dim light also glowed in the bronzed brawn and the leather-jockstrap of Korgoth-Gnaah – war-god of Anghra-Lemur. Aggro defiance burned in Chad's blue eyes. The war-god smiled:

"Your loyalty to your... brotherhood... here is honourable, lad. You will soon understand, what it mean, to be a warrior of Anghra-Lemur."

Kortoth-Gnaah made a gesture, and the club disappeared.

The club members and the housecarls of the war-god found themselves in a lowland meadow, not very far from water. The wind made willow rustle, and the inland plains were covered by high grass. Two sabre-tooth cats, larger than modern lions, emerged out of the grass. Korgoth-Gnaah pointed in the direction of the cats. Two of his housecarls moved towards the cats, who draw closer, in the belief, that the men were prey, not predators. Then it happened. Suddenly, and too fast for the bystanders to comprehend, the giant cats jumped, but soon laid in the grass dead. Lucien could hear two cracking sounds, when the big men in pre-historic clothes broke the necks of the confident animals.

"Can't believe it! Feels great, Jack!"

"I feel more of a man than I have ever done before, Magnussen. Just a pity, that Cody couldn't join us. He would have liked this."

Despite that their attire looked like something out of a sword-and-sorcery film, the two men did a high-five. It looked misplaced in this surrounding. Both men faced their war-god:

"The cats are down, as you asked, Master."

"And now, all of you, behold this!"

Kortoth-Gnaah made another gesture. Round mud-huts with straw-roofs emerged out of thin air, or as if mists were disappearing. The mud-huts didn't look impressive. They just looked as they belonged to a bygone age.

"In the early days of Anghra-Lemur, the remains of Lemuria and Atlantis were still among men, and remembered by the tribes."

Heavy stone walls erupted out of the ground, and then stood there – stable as they had always been in place. The walls reminded Lucien of postcards from Sardinia and Malta, depicting stone age buildings.

"And in the early days of Anghra-Lemur, the veil was thin between the realm of men and the realms of the old gods."

Spires and domes of alabaster and jade emerged out of thin air: A fairytale land of impossible architectural feats. Gold mosaïques decked some of the domes. A sense of awe came over Lucien, and he couldn't have been the only one to feel the sense of wonder at the sight of the city of mixed buildings that emerged before them. Lucien could hear the cries of seagulls and the murmur of the sea. 

"But before I transform you into men of Anghra-Lemur, I have to probe your minds."

The ancient archipelago disappeared. Lucien found himself in the middle of a Nothing, a semi-darkness lit by a dim green and golden light coming from nowhere and everywhere. He was not alone. Chad was there. Chad was there, and looked more hot than before. Lucien could feel his dick throb inside his black rubber trousers, and he could see the bulge inside Chad's camo clad fly. Chad's shoulders and upper arms bulged, like his polo shirt had been painted on them. His chest protruded heroically and protectively. Chad looked very aware of his physical strength, and a ill-boding smirk Lucien remembered from the dark past returned to Chad's handsome face. A chilly feeling awakened in Lucien's mind. Without saying anything, Chad took a few steps forward, and pushed Lucien to the ground violently, but taking care that Lucien didn't harm his head in the fall. The well-built and confident skinhead towered over him –  a brutal presence of masculinity above him. Then, Chad began to unbutton his fly: One button, two buttons, three buttons... Chad stood over Lucien's defenceless frame, one powerful camo-clad leg on each side of Lucien's body, and Chad pulled his cock out. 

"Take this. Take this like a real man."

The jet of Chad's piss hit Lucien's chest. All the nightmarish memories of bullying from their fourteenth year returned, making him devastated, but, with the blink of an eye, he realised, that it was different now. Now, he was clad in his impenetrable armour of rubber. The shiny black material protected him, deflecting the piss, an armour making him invulnerable. The pressure and the weight of Chad's piss hit him, but he was dry and comfortable inside his armour, and he could see, that Chad's eyes weren't full of hate and anger, but of playfulness and concern for Lucien's well-being. Chad couldn't finish urinating, since the game they played made him too aroused. Chad moaned in pleasure. Lucien moaned back.

"Yes, Chad! I'm taking it like a real man."

The scene transformed again. There was no trace of urine on Lucien's clothes, and Chad's fly was closed. They stood close to each other, took one step towards each other, and embraced each other. The bulges inside their trousers pressed into each other. Lucien could feel the body heat of Chad, and pressed his face into the warm fabric of Chad's polo shirt. He could feel the hardness of Chad's muscles underneath. Chad was breathing faster and heavier than usual.

"I love you, Lucien. I'm so sorry for what I did in the past. I was afraid of, what you made me feel. I love you so much. I will always protect you."

It felt like a dream. In a sense, it probably was. Kortoth-Gnaah had propulsed them into this dreamworld. They didn't care. They had each other. They embraced each other for something that felt like hours. Then, the dreamworld slowly faded into something more familiar, and they were back by the counter of The Dungeon. The clock hadn't moved a second. Now, they could have a vague sense of what was in storage for them: Kortoth-Gnaah was going to transform them, like he had transformed the men already in his cohort. They would become titanic warriors of a forgotten age, and taste a drop of the power of the gods. Kortoth-Gnaah began to talk:

"I have seen enough. You are loyal to each other, each in their own way, and you desire the strength I can endow you. Some of you are more easily transformed than others..."

He eyed those of the men in leather who worked out.

"... but I will transform you all."

With that word, he took a step forward, bowed down and embraced Chad with his mighty arms. A greenish-white field of power surrounded the war-god and the bouncer, increasing in strength. Lucien could see Chad grow inside the field, becoming taller and even more muscled, and he could hear Chad grunt in pleasure. Then the power field expanded in all directions, up through the ceiling, downwards to the main space of the club, and outwards, filling the entire entrance where they stood. It felt overwhelming. Lucien blacked out, and the last thing he heard was Chad shouting – in a deeper voice, now:

"YES! I HAVE THE POWER!"

Chapter Six is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13390-professor-schnackenburgs-mistake-chapter-six/

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

The God transformed them all. Chad and Lucien will have the greatest time. 

Jack and Magnus still remember his friend. That's nice

There are more twists and turns to come. I hope the wetplay vision didn't made you or any other reader uncomfortable. I wanted to write something unusual for a segment of the potential readers, even if it isn't my own cuppa tea. You have probably not seen all of Professor Schnackenburg and Cody, either, yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1