Transformation Part I: Mutation - Chapter Four

Fulano

Previous Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1261-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-three/

CHAPTER FOUR

I leaned back in the leather armchair and waited for Matt. Immense legs spread open, huge balls resting on the leather seat, fat cock thrusting straight up toward the ceiling with pre-cum oozing continuously from the piss slit. I surveyed my massively muscled arms and torso. Enormous, cut pecs, carpeted with shining black hair. Dense cannonball-like like biceps, wrapped with bulging veins. Huge, fur covered forearms, ripped and heavy with thick, powerful muscle. Even my wrists and hands were noticeably thicker now. I hadn’t tried, but they looked as if they could crush a bowling ball.

I didn’t understand what was happening, I didn’t know why it was happening, but the fact remained that something was happening. Part of me wanted to stop trying to figure it out and enjoy the ride, the other part wanted answers.

Three hours had passed since I got home. In that time, I had returned Matt’s call and invited him over, cum four times while beating off in the mirror to the image of my growing masculine magnificence, and taken a shower. I spent nearly an hour simply examining my equipment. It was not only beautiful to look at, but also too amazing to be real. I pulled a jumbo egg out of the refrigerator to compare it to my testicles. They were the same size. I had always had large balls, but they had at least doubled in volume. And my cock – even soft, it was a heavy slab of meat.

But it was erect most of the time. And when it was erect, it leaked pre-cum. Continuously. I even used a measuring cup to determine how much I was producing – about an ounce every minute. Other than the tequila, I had consumed nothing since beer bust, yet I continued to grow and generate a ridiculous amount of cum and pre-cum, laws of physics be damned. It was intensely hot but stressful as well. It was also messy.

Terry had returned my call and arranged for me to see him Wednesday morning. I managed to resist describing what remained unbelievable even to me. I had also called Hank, but he didn’t answer. I did leave him a voicemail basically begging him to call me back. Matt was on his way, but I really needed to talk to Hank. No one understood me like he did.

I sat up a bit to better see over the shelf of my pecs and watch my cock throb. Matt was right, it is magnificent. It glistened with the pre-cum that seeped out of the slit like a fountain, slowly bobbing back and forth as my heart beat, almost hypnotic as it waved...

A knock at the door announced Matt’s arrival. He was early. I had given him my code to the main door and left my own door unlocked. My heart sped up. My cock throbbed yet more powerfully in anticipation of the worship he would inevitably beg to give. The flow of pre-cum increased. “Come,” I said, as if by instinct.

The door opened. “Come?” It was Hank’s voice. “Since when do you greet your visitors like that?” He asked as I heard the door shut.

Startled, I stood up and turned around to face him. “Sorry, I was expecting someone else.”

“Who, your personal servant?” He said irritably as he set his gym bag in the corner as usual. I watched him lean over and futz with the zipper for a few seconds and arrange the bag just so. “Sorry I didn’t call first, I just thought I’d stop by...” Then he looked up and saw me. “Oh ... shit.”

He literally fell to his knees, shaking the floor on impact. His jaw went slack and his eyes glazed over, just as Mark’s had earlier in the day.

“I need to worship you,” Hank said slowly as he removed his gym shorts and began working his cock.

“I know,” I said simply. Pre-cum began actually spurting from my cock as if I were coming, yet I wasn’t. Still, the sensation was indescribable and I again wondered how my body could generate so much semen. “You may.”

He lunged forward and took as much of my cock into his mouth as he could. Still on his knees, he began sucking frenetically. With one hand he grasped the thick lower shaft of my cock where he couldn’t reach with his mouth, and with the other he grabbed my low-hanging balls. He briefly pulled back. “Fuck, they’re huge!” He exclaimed with wonder before returning to servicing me.

“I know,” I agreed. “They are huge.” I put my hands on my hips.

He continued to suck as if his life depended on it, desperately trying to shove more of me into his mouth. His jaw couldn’t open nearly wide enough for the lower half of my tool, but the feeling of his teeth against my shaft was amazing.

“Yeah, that’s good,” I said. He pulled back again.

“Sorry about my teeth, it’s just so fucking fat now!”

“I know. My cock is very fat,” I acknowledged. Hank had never been able to open wide enough for the base of my cock and watching him struggle to even take half of the superior tool was intensely gratifying. “You like the Alpha Stud’s big fat cock, don’t you?”

He nodded rapidly and began rubbing his face against the length of it, licking it, kissing it – which felt good, but I preferred his lips wrapped around it. A command formed in my mind that seemed perfectly natural yet at the same time completely alien – Suck, slave.

Slave? I stopped the thought before it reached my lips.

I felt like an intruder in my own body. Why would I think of my best friend as a slave? On the other hand, something within me knew that he was my slave. They all were. How else should I refer to them? They exist to service me, after all.

“Suck, slave,” I commanded. And even with his hands cradling my massive nuts, he came spontaneously, involuntarily grasping my balls and pulling down with such force that I began to spray cum all over his shaved head and the t-shirt that stretched across his insanely wide back.

“Ah!” He yelled as he released his load onto the rug. “UGH!”

I seized my fuck cannon with both hands and watched as it continued to unload onto Hank, shooting ropes of cum into his face as he sat up. When he realized I was still coming, he took the engorged head of my cock in his mouth and sucked as hard as he could, eagerly swallowing the remainder of my load...

...Which redoubled in volume as my cock responded to the suction. I bellowed as the power of my orgasm spiked, every muscle in my body flexing, exploding from my frame, my massive arms raised in a double biceps pose as if declaring myself master of all in my presence.

Which was, of course, only Hank, but one had to start somewhere.

Hank, meanwhile, was coughing, choking, unable to swallow fast enough to keep up with my cum torrent, which finally slowed once he pulled away and looked up at me, his face slack, his expression shell-shocked. I gazed down at him, my powerful arms still flexed in dominance, my huge cock still thrusting forward, still rock hard, throbbing, oozing cum or pre-cum or whatever in the hell I produced in apparently limitless quantity.

He broke eye contact and took in my phenomenal body, impressive before but now superior even to his. He likely still weighed more than I, but he was also taller and since he was off-season, not as lean.

I blinked, suddenly self-conscious. I brought my arms down and reached forward to help him up.

“I kinda like it down here,” he said. “I could really get off grovelin’ at your feet.”

I offered my hand again. “You already have,” I said. “Now get up, we have to talk.”

But to my surprise, he ignored me and began kissing my feet.

“Come on, man. Get up,” I asked again.

He rubbed his cheek against one of my bowling ball-like calves. Apparently asking politely wasn’t going to work.

“STAND, slave!” I commanded right as the door opened and Matt walked in. Hank immediately jumped to his feet, blocking my view of Matt and the door.

Slave. There it was again, only I hadn’t blocked it this time.

“Well, that was interesting,” I heard Matt say. Then he shut the door and moved so that Hank was no longer between us. “Fuck,” he said when he saw me, and he dropped to his knees and gawked. “You’re even bigger,” he said, his voice filled with awe. “And your cock and nuts, oh my god they’re insane!”

I laughed. “Yeah, you could say that.”

I looked back at Hank, who was now staring at my chest. His own dick was beginning to grow again. “Oh, would you take this off already?” I said as I reached up and tore his cum and sweat-soaked shirt from his body.

“Thank you,” he said blankly before bending forward as if to lick my left nipple.

“Oh, no.” I pushed him back upright. “No no no. Talk first, then you can worship to your heart’s content.” I turned to Matt, who seemed to have fallen into a trance as he stared at me. “You too. Off the floor. We have to talk.”

He didn’t respond.

“NOW!”

He jumped to his feet and blinked. “Sorry, I ... you ... well, I’ll just say it. You’re a god.”

I shook my head and walked over to him, my cock slinging pre-cum side to side as it swung with my steps. “Save that for later, right now I’m just happy to see my sexy boy.” I pulled him to me until his legs were straddling my cock and lightly brushed my nose and lips against his, breathing deeply to enjoy his familiar scent.

“I’ll just be taking a cold shower,” Hank announced before disappearing into the bathroom.

“But I need to worship you,” Matt pleaded softly but urgently. Already he was gazing at me, his face the epitome of adoration. “I want you to fuck me with your massive rod.”

“I know you do,” I said as I felt my cock begin spurting more pre-cum even as I doubted his ability to accommodate my greatly increased size. “That’s part of what we need to talk about.”

Ten minutes later, I was back in my armchair, which I had turned to face the bed, with a king sized sheet covering my entire body. Hank had finished his shower and emerged in a pair of clean gym shorts and pulled up one of the chairs from the breakfast table. Matt sat on the end of the bed and tried with limited success not to stare at Hank’s massively muscled torso.

“Okay, here it is in a nutshell,” I began. “I’m growing and I don’t know why. People, even straight men, are desperate to submit to me and I don’t know why. My equipment is, well, you’ve seen it, impossible. And speaking of impossible, I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday at around noon. And I’m, well, I don’t know how much heavier.” I looked at Matt. “I weighed after you left last night and was a pound heavier.”

“You must be a hell of a lot heavier now,” Matt observed.

“I know. I haven’t checked though.”

“Why the hell not?” Hank asked. “Weigh already.”

“I’m afraid to, man, this freaks me out.”

He looked at me as if I were crazy. “It freaks you out. You’re gettin’ heavier and more muscular and it freaks you out. I should have such problems.”

“Fuck you, smart ass. I dig the mass; it’s the lack of a reason that bothers me. My life is spinning out of control. My boss told me today that no one could work around me because I’m too distracting. I need my job, man.”

“Your boss?” Hank asked. “Mark?”

“Yeah, you remember him?”

“How could I forget? He was one big fucker.”

“Yeah, well, today he was the fuckee.”

Hank looked at me doubtfully. “Really. You fucked him.”

“He begged me to. He ... he ... he really needed it.” I shrugged my massive shoulders. “He liked it.”

“Can you blame him?” Matt said.

Hank’s eyes narrowed. “Even straight dudes are hot for you and you’re complainin’.”

“You don’t understand,” I said. I crossed my arms under the sheet, which meant that I was no longer holding it up to hide my pounding erection. The tan-colored sheet draped over the head and a wet spot formed that grew rapidly. I watched as it moved the entire sheet with each throb. “I’m having strange thoughts, crazy dreams,” I said as I lifted the sheet back up.

“Like what?” Hank asked.

My face flushed and I looked at Matt and frowned. “It’s ... personal. Embarrassing.”

“Oh, please. The kid already thinks you’re a god and heard you call me a slave. Just say it.”

“This thought keeps popping into my head that I’m ... that I’m...”

“Spit it out!”

“The Alpha Stud of humanity,” I blurted. “There, I said it.”

“What else?” Hank prompted.

“That everyone wants me to fuck them. That they...” I trailed off. It was too humiliating to say.

“That they need you to dominate them,” Matt finished slowly, as if a light had gone off in his head. “Like I do.”

Hank furrowed his brow. “So do I,” Hank agreed finally. “But then I always have. Did Mark?”

I nodded.

“Jamal, if this was happenin’ to anyone else but you I would be scared shitless. But I know you man, you have a heart of gold. Roll with it.”

The sound of the explosion faded away. The rain of debris seemed to have stopped. My heart was pounding in my chest and I stood to look back at the North Tower. I had a clear view of the upper half of the World Trade Center and watched as a massive cloud of smoke yet larger than the building itself slowly drifted eastward. Several of the upper stories on the north face were in flames. People around me were staring in disbelief, screaming, hands over their mouths. Everything had become very surreal. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped.

“Hey, easy there.” It was Hank. “You’re lot stronger than you look.”

I was immediately embarrassed that I had pushed someone I barely knew to the ground. “I’m sorry, man,” I said as I turned to face him. “I ... I – ”

“That was amazin’,” he said. “Your friend was right.”

“Right?” I asked.

“About you. You do have a heart of gold,” he said.

“Because I pushed you down?”

“Because you protected me with your body.” He was smiling, but I watched a tear roll down his cheek. “Thank you.”

I shrugged my shoulders, flustered. “You’re welcome,” I said. “I would have done the same for anyone.” Then I shook my head. I hadn’t intended to belittle our brief relationship. “I mean...” A sheet of paper landed on Hank’s head and slid off. I looked around the intersection again. Suddenly, the air was filled with hundreds of sheets of paper falling from the sky.

“Jamal, if this was happenin’ to anyone else but you I would be scared shitless. But I know you man, you have a heart of gold,” Hank said. “Roll with it.”

“But –”

He held up his hand. “Just stop. Somethin’ fantastic has happened to you, why can’t you accept it?”

“Because I don’t know what’s happening. I can’t control it.”

“You don’t have to understand it.”

“But what if it doesn’t stop?”

Hank laughed. “What if it don’t stop? What if you keep getting’ bigger and more muscular? What if your cock and balls keep growin’? What if you keep gettin’ stronger? I assume you’re gettin’ stronger too, right?”

I shrugged.

“You haven’t tested your strength,” he said, incredulous.

I shook my head. “I don’t want to be some kind of freak,” I said. “I was happy how I was.”

“That hell you were, you were pissed off all the time because people keep treatin’ each other like shit.”

“WELL THEY DO!” I screamed. “THEY KILL AND TORTURE AND CONTROL EACH OTHER OVER SUPERSTITIOUS SHIT AND GREED AND HATE! IT’S PATHETIC AND I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!”

In my anger, I threw the sheet off, jumped up and marched over to the remains of my television. “Look, I did this yesterday,” I said as I pointed to the mess.

Hank looked at the shattered television. “Yeah, I noticed,” he said calmly. “Lemme guess. The Texas governor?”

“You know me too well.”

“Yeah. Yeah, exactly. ‘I know you too well’ is right, and I’m askin’ you to stop worryin’ about everythin’. Stop fightin’ it. Whatever is happenin’ is happenin’ for a reason, we just don’t have the answers yet.”

“That’s what concerns me,” I said.

Hank rolled his eyes and sighed. “I give up.”

Matt turned to Hank. “Is he always like this?”

“YES,” Hank said. He buried his face in his hands. “An’ that’s why he’s still single.”

“But he’s not single,” Matt countered.

I furrowed my brow. “I’m not?”

“No. You have a boy who worships you,” he said, smiling. “Me.”

And my cock, which much to my astonishment had been completely flaccid for some time, surged to full mast so rapidly that it slapped against the brick wall of my abs before bouncing into position. “Then come here and worship me,” I said as the powerful organ began to throb and spew pre-cum onto the floor.

Hank’s jaw fell as he slid off the chair and onto his knees. “Now we’re talkin’,” he said.

Matt and Hank serviced me until their jaws, holes and equipment were too sore to continue, which was about three hours. I then showered alone, wanting to spend more quality time with my magnificent body, and finally weighed before crawling into bed: 273.5 shredded pounds.

They settled down with me after showering together (Matt was predictably into Hank’s body, Hank was predictably taken with Matt’s cock). I was on my back with my arms stretched out so that Matt could rest his head on my left shoulder, Hank on my right.

Matt turned his head so that his face was in my armpit and began sucking. I smiled and turned toward Hank.

“Hank,” I said.

“Yeah.”

“Can you run home in the morning before I leave for work and bring me the largest shirt and jeans you have? I can’t go to work tomorrow in gym shorts.”

Matt stopped licking my pit. “Talk about chaos in the streets of Manhattan!”

“Yeah,” Hank said. “No problem.”

“Thanks.”

“Jamal?” Hank said.

“What’s up?”

“You’re just goin’ to keep growin’ more magnificent,” he said.

I didn’t say anything, but my cock surged to life, thrusting toward the ceiling. There was no need to look at or touch it to know how massive and hard it was. I could just feel it.

Matt and Hank immediately changed positions. As exhausted as they were, they crouched on either side of me and began frantically licking my throbbing rod. “Nice,” I said as my cock rewarded their attention with continuous spurts of pre-cum. I grunted with satisfaction, reveling in the bliss of their continuous service until finally, even though I was not the least bit tired, I fell asleep even as they worshipped.

Next Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1402-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-five/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

Uh...I don't suppose you could up your rate of posting? You know, like maybe once an hour, or, even, every 5 minutes? Actually, probably 10 minutes would be better, that way I'll have time to properly, uh, !appreciate! each entry!

Just a thought!

• Upvote 2

LOL. I need time to finish the last chapter. Posting two chapters a week will give me plenty of time. I don't want to leave you hanging again :-) 

BUT - I'm going to visit family next week, so I may finish early!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Great writing indeed. I was interested in this story before, but this chapter really got me hooked. I love this story! Wish this happened to me, though. I WANNA BE THE ALPHA STUD OF HUMANITY! RAWR!

• Upvote 1