The Shrine of the Gods II

js44

Tagline: A small guy finds an ancient shrine and he uses it to gain immortal powers and muscle.

This is a sequel to a very old story I wrote. It's pretty typical for the kind of story I write. Any thoughts or criticisms? Please let me know.

My mom told me not to go on the camping trip with Chip and the other seniors. She said they would pick on me, use me for their own amusement. She was right. I was the small, short guy that they liked to josh around with. Happened the last time I went camping with them. But we were about to go away to college and I wouldn't see them again. And I wanted another opportunity to hang out just us guys before we split up for good.

You see, they were all the popular guys. And they had me hanging around them to be their wingman type. But more often they just poked fun at me. They were the great jocks and I was the skinny dweeb, the student manager of the basketball team. I didn't care. It wasn't that harmful. And anyway I got to live out some of my deepest fantasies with them. Getting naked in the locker room, streaking with them, beating off. They were ripped. Chip especially, a tall, masculine 6'4” type with huge glutes and a fat cock. Greg was maybe only 6' but he had a full chest of hair and a flaccid dick that was bigger than mine at full mast. Way bigger.

We were hiking through the Pukaskwa when Greg decided to grab me by the collar. “Hey Brett ol guy, why don't you work your way down the trail to the left while we smoke a joint. You don't do that stuff, do you? You're too goody good for the reefer.”

“No, I'll smoke up,” I said.

“Nah we need you to find the way to the next trailhead and that closed trail to the left should be a shortcut, be a good boy for us and find it.”

“Umm,” I said, looking over. The hill was steep and the rangers obviously closed it for a reason. I looked back to Chip and the other 4 guys staring at me, wanting me to go on, leave them alone. I must have been getting too clingy, they wanted me to shut up about my new comics that they thought were for nerds anyway.

“Save me some grass for when I get back, then?” I asked.

“Sure thing, buddy,” Chip said with a wink. I blushed and quickly turned around, I didn't want him to see me.

I started heading down the hill carefully, “I think he's a fag,” Greg said as they lit up a match, pushing my shoulders down and causing me to trip.

“Shut up, man,” Chip said back. “He's a nice dude.”

I stumbled a few feet and lost my balance, tumbling once, twice, then three times off the trail and in a direction I couldn't determine. I then fell off a small cliff side and landed surprisingly on my feet. But my ankle twisted over itself. “Aww, fuck!” I shouted.

The guy's murmuring voices were long gone, now, and I had no idea where I was. The trees looked very old, and the ivy and moss covering was dense.

I walked 50 feet back to where I thought they guys were when I felt a strange, harsh draft lift up from below my feet. “Dang,” I said. I brushed aside the leaves and noticed a cracked rock. There were a line of rocks underneath the leaves moving away to my right for at least 80 feet. I walked along it, feeling pockets of cool hair lift from the rock whenever there was a split. At the end of the crevice was a small stack of rocks buried under the leaves, bristling from the wind pushing up from the cave below. I could hear rushing water below it. Curious, I wanted to see what was hiding under the rocks.

With effort, I was able to push some of the rocks to the side, and as soon as I did the small pile remaining caved inward, falling down into a darkness. The wind wooshed up to me, it smelled fresh, like a spring creek.

I lit up my cell phone light and peered below. It was dark but some light shone in through another alcove at the end of the cavern. I crawled into the opening and squeezed my way through, my skinny frame fitting pretty easily through the hole. I carefully worked my way down some of the boulders and landed on the cool cave floor. The light was better at the end of the room, and I worked my way forward, using my phone for light. A creek emerged to my right and the cavern made a sharp turn left, sloping downward another 100 feet or so. The cave made one more right turn, and at the end the cave opened wide. I must have walked a good distance because the sun, now shining brightly above me, was easily 100 feet high as the cave was deep under the ground. “Wow” I said, my voice echoing in the cavern. My eyes followed the creek as it split and ran down the middle of the cavern wrapping around to two intricately carved platforms. One was smaller and lower to the ground, and another was up a sloping set of stairs, a large alter looking piece with four strange, different colored stones sitting at each corner of the altar. “Weird,”I said.

The creek widened in front of the alter. I put my hand in it and felt its cool, refreshing stream. To keep my shoes from getting soaked I knocked them off and pulled off my socks, and carefully walked the creek to the large altar ahead of me.

I turned and saw a series of etchings on the stone wall to the right of the altar. Different depictions of this man fighting nude with his sword, defeating these evil-looking demon creatures. Having hordes of people praise him for his strength and power. Closer to the smaller altar was another set of drawings, ones that quickly drew my attention. I walked over to them and dusted off the rock to see the pictures clearer. They looked like drawings of the cave I was in. They featured a much smaller guy, someone about my size, with a large tribal group around him. The man walked to the smaller altar, removed all of his clothing, walked to the bigger altar, and set his hand on the back wall. The etchings started to fade, but it looked like the altar started electrocuting him, and he gained massive muscle as he floated above the altar. “Cool,” I said. It looked just like a comic.

Suddenly, a strange thought occurred to me. What if I tried to repeat the drawings? They looked like a ceremony of some sort, like the cavern was used to create warriors of ancient times, perhaps for soldiers. I didn't know how it worked, but I was alone, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it, if nothing happened, well, nothing happened.

I recrossed the stream and grabbed my socks and shoes, dropping them onto the lower altar. I threw off my shirt and pushed down my shorts, leaving me only in my boxer briefs. I looked over the etchings again. The man got naked at the smaller altar, turned, walked up to the bigger altar, and touched something on the back wall. I turned to the back wall behind the bigger altar but didn't see anything, it was blank. Far above I could hear some bird chirps and the wind scrape the trees and brush, but I didn't hear the basketball team above me. I was alone.

I pushed down my briefs and stepped out of them, getting fully naked. As soon as the underwear hit the floor a loud WOOSH came from the back wall and a huge, magnificent picture of a muscle-clad warrior formed against the rock wall. “Holy shit,” I said. I was entranced.

I walked off the lower alter, trying to repeat the ceremony as closely to the drawings as I could. I held my head high and my arms at my side. If I was to be a warrior, I couldn't be ashamed of my naked body. The rock of the larger alter was warm on my feet, and the crystals surrounding me also emenated a certain level of heat that felt warm and comforting. I looked at the warrior ahead of me and turned back to the etchings. The naked man would touch the back wall, and then the transformation would happen.

I slowly lifted my right hand and, after a moment of hesitation, quickly touched the painting, putting my entire palm confidently on the warrior's chest.

I could sense the crystals heating up around me, I turned to see them but continued determined to keep my hand where it was. They were growing brighter and brighter, electricity starting to form around them, arcing, and sparking out. Two of them hit me with a fierce force. “AWW” I screamed as they dug into my flesh and burned with a searing pain. My muscles started spasming in pain. The other two quickly followed, forcing me to release my hand and turn around to the open cave. The bolts circled around and into my body, spasming my muscles and causing me to twitch and turn uncontrollably. The painting behind me melted into the rock and the warrior painting literally swam through the cavern and toward the smaller altar, where it dissolved my clothes into the smaller altar. They literally evaporated as they sank into the rock. I could see it inside the rock and they worked their way back to the crystals where they were somehow powered with even more energy, arcing outward and onto my body, digging into my muscles and forcing them to balloon with incredible force!

The pain quickly moved to pleasure. I started examining myself, my worried look turned to a smile, the energy charging through me was unlike anything else I had felt before. I was loving it.

My arms and chest started growing outward as I went from my 5'6” frame to something more. I could feel the bone and muscle realgning themselves as the sinew started pushing hard against my arms, new crevices and muscle mass growing outward down to my hands and back to my shoulders. I repositioned myself, throwing my arms outward to take in as much of the power as it could. My shoulders snapped back as the muscle dug over my shoulder blades and outward, wrapping over the tops and down toward my pecs where they flattened and pushed outward, hard muscle shaping my pecs into the strongest of warriors.

I couldn't believe what was happening, but I loved every minute, loved every second my abs aligned themselves, digging my skinny frame into a chiseled 8-pack, watching my naked Adonis belt form a deep cut v, latching my ever-exploding quads onto the top of my body as they started growing upward, football-sized quads sculpting themselves into the largest and most fit of any athlete. A masculine stench, one of sweat and semen started to radiate from me as I moved into a full warrior. “YES” I finally said, feeling the power surge through me as my shins exploded and feet grew outward, my ass locking into a large bubble to support the size of my quads, growing outward into a smooth, hard round shape, flexing to reveal the sculpted sinew of my body.

My back and legs stretched as I continued gaining height, muscle and stamina. I could feel my body phasing from a normal human to something much more, something immortal. My dick started rustling between the increasing muscle of my legs and I smiled as I looked down to see it growing downward, a thick piece of meat fattening and growing downward as I felt my balls churn with the power, expanding into hyperdrive as my seed replicated itself, causing my balls to fill and drop, growing with fierce intensity as they lobbed between my legs. I wanted to touch it as I felt an intense level of horniness erupt from my package, but hair soon started sprouting upward from my tiny tuft of pubes down toward my legs, over my ass, and up a treasure trail to my abs and pecs. “YES God this feeels good!” I shouted, growing more and more confident, assured, and proud of the transformation happening to me. My mind started to fill with history and knowledge of the warriors who gained these powers, these bodies. I started cackling in pleasure. The bolts lifted me off the altar and I started levitating as I could feel an even more intense power surge erupt from the crystals. I was becoming a true god, and I couldn't be happier.

That was when I realized, this was not an altar to create warriors, it was to create gods. The gods of ancient history were gracing me with their powers, and I quickly realized I was moving beyond being a mortal, the powers surged into my body and transformed my now muscle-clad body into an immortal container for pure power. I was phasing out of humanity and into immortality, and I loved it, I relished in it. I flexed my abs and arms and welcomed the powers and they dug into me, turning my flesh into an immortal power-ridden, phaseable and transformable being.

“Yes! YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!” I shouted, my voice becoming deeper with each second. “AH HAHAHA!” As the transformation continued, all the crystals illuminated and bestowed me with powers of transformation and immorality. I couldn't believe that I was truly becoming a god as my human flesh became just an illusion, just a container so mortals could understand me. I could turn into anything, become anyone, be anywhere. My eyes lit with a red glow of power, “OH YEAH” I said as a supernova of power pushed one last time from the crystals and integrated into my body, exploding it into a huge mass of steam and electricity. My true, god-form erupted as I soaked in my powers, a dark cloud of a god cracking with energy and electricity. “YESS!” I said again, relishing in my pure-power form.

I quickly pulled myself together and went back to a human form, forming back to the muscle-clad warrior that I was. Dropping myself to the floor, in human form once more, I examined myself, looking at the thin line of brown hair over my densely-muscled and tanned body. “What the fuck!” I said in pride and happiness. This was who I was meant to me, and I loved every minute of it.

I touched my dick and felt a surge of orgasmic pleasure wrap over me, I wanted nothing more than to beat off, but I had other plans. I could sense the guys, they were thinking about jumping into the lake. I floated my body up and toward the high ceiling of the cave, phasing my body through the rock and dirt and emerging on the surface once more. I was buck naked, what would the guys think if they saw me? Would they run? “Wait,” I told myself, “I can control them, I can make them do anything. But do I really want to do that?”

I decided it better not to completely freak them out, I ordered my old shirt and shorts to appear over my body, and I turned invisible, quickly moving back to the campgrounds.

The guys were stripping down to their boxers, getting ready to jump into the lake. I looked onto them with contempt, these guys showered naked together but they didn't have the balls to skinny dip? I could do something about that.

I turned myself visible again but reduced my body back to the dweeb I once was, save for a little muscle, just enough to get their attention.

Greg turned around to me. “Hey Brett,” he said, “ how did that trailhead work out for you?”

Chip walked behind him, pulling off his shirt. “Shut the fuck up, Greg!” Chip said. He turned back to me and more politely asked, “hey dude, we're gonna go for a swim. Come on, join us, Greg promised he won't be a prick any more.”

Filled with confidence, I couldn't help but appeal to the jocks by acting like one. They would soon know my true form anyway. “Yeah guys, let's go for a swim, but you all are fuckin jocks, why are you wading into the water like pansies.”

I pulled my shirt off, revealing a slightly more cut body. Chip paused and looked more closely at me. Greg, frowned, they had seen their manager get naked, but had never seen this kind of body on him.

“Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, real men get naked, are you going to show who you truly are or just swim like pansies in your boxers,” I said.

I walked toward them as I threw my shirt on the ground, the other guys turning their attention toward me, never before seen a dweeb like Brett act with such confidence or with any kind of muscle mass. “Well, what are you waiting for?” I asked, pulling off my shoes and socks.

It was then I told my form to slowly morph into the true muscle-clad god that I was, to give my body the full stamina that I transformed to. My skin started darkening as hair started to reemerge across my body, my muscles slowly twiching and growing out of every crevice it could.

“WHAT?” I asked with a smile. Chip said it first: “uhh, dude, you are gaining some serious muscle, here. What's happening to you?”

I looked down at myself. “So?” I said. “This is who I am now, do you like it?”

I told the muscle to go into overdrive as I twisted my back, “Mmm...feel so good!” I shouted as I lost myself in my transformation. I didn't care to casually strip any longer, their eyes were completely on me as they saw my body explode with muscle. I tugged at my shortline and ripped off my shorts and underwear, revealing myself in my true naked form as I transformed once more from human to god-like. “OH YEAH!” I shouted as I grew upward and outward, my dick and balls once more growing to fit the god that I truly was.

The guys now had their completely attention on me, completely in awe of the growing warrior before them. I turned back to the guys, staring at my form. “What?” I asked with a chuckle. “Are you jealous or something?”

I could tell that the guys were almost in love with me. They were infatuated with my body, and they could sense my immortal powers. Greg was the first to ask, “dude, what are you? How we can become...you?”

I smirked, strutting myself toward the lake, I could feel their eyes following me. “If you're real man, then you'll get naked, then I can help you to become like me.”

The guys looked to each other before quickly stripping themselves of their shorts and underwear, following me out to the dock by the lake. I turned around to see the team following, completely naked, and completely careless about their nudity. Greg was growing a boner he was so excited.

I channeled a ball of energy out of my hands, a dark nova of power, encircling around my hands, growing outward. “Greg,” I said, looking up at him. “Come here.” Greg walked toward me, trying to cover his erection but knowing it was futile. If he was to become a fellow immortal, what difference would it make, anyway?

I tipped the dark ball of power and slowly balanced it on my finger, carrying it toward him, brushing away his hands from covering his package. Greg was no doubt a jock, and his cock and balls were huge, but this was different, he was going to phase into a new being.

I pushed the ball of energy into his package, and it racked his body with power. “OH FUCK!” Great shouted in pleasure as he immediately exploded with muscle, filling his body with new powers he had never dreamed of ever having. He levitated as his muscles realigned themselves, nearly equaling their size and power to my own. “FUCK YES MOOOORERREEE!” he shouted again as he let the powers of the gods take over his form, transforming him any way it wished.

He landed, a completely transformed god, one of power. He understood now what he had, and his respect for me immediately changed. “Oh yeah this feels good. Dude! You did this to me! This is fuckin awesome! YEAH!!! Who wants some!!” He shouted, and the rest of the team surrounded us in eager anticipation, waiting to receive the powers of the gods.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4