Marvelous Man - Chapter 21

EcchiMultiverse

On 8/27/2017 at 3:57 AM, Hanugumo said:

I dunno if I should call what Gene did "playing around" he genuinely tried to feel the same way towards Justice as Justice felt to Gene. But because he never learned how to truly love a single person with all his heart and soul, he just couldn't feel the same and had to let Justice go because he did not want to pretend that he did. So i dun really see him as playing around with Justice's feelings. He wanted to love Justice, but he couldn't love him the way he felt like he should. =3

And Gemini was in love with Justice, but because he too did not learn how to properly love the person you have fallen in love with, he did it tye wrong way and pushed Justice away. He was too cocky and too selfish and too egocentric in his thinking too properly love Justice. Though maybe in the week that has passed Gemini changed and learned enough to give Justice the love he deserves. =3

I just hope that you won't fall into the trope of relationship problems with Gemini in book 2 (and or 3, and all). Giving Justice some stability in his life of a superhero would be best. Though that would mean that there would be less stuff to write about. Unless you would add more new character and maybe lose some older characters. To give him something he needs to learn to process and put into a place in his heart to move on from but not forget.  ^^; Like losing a close friend or have a friend be uncurably ill, or something like that. =3

Lol, neh. xP My OC might be called a dad & granddad at times by others though. xP lol

*blushes* I dun do much though. I mean: I only ask a few questions here and there. And I just say stuff that the story makes me think about. ^////^ You do all the writing and creating. ^///^ <3

And wait, what? You're gonna get a comic made from this? 8D So awesome!!! 8D <3 Though that is gonna be so~ many pages and SO~ expensive. >.=.<;

I'll give you that about Gene X3 But the thing is Gene feels like he was "playing around" when he couldn't mimic the intensity of Marvelous Man's feelings. Gene saw dating as a fun activity but didn't truly consider the end result of what's to be expected if a date went well. So even though he wasn't playing around with Justice's feelings, his failure to make his friend happy made him feel like he was since it was all for naught.

And you're pretty much on the spot with Gemini too lol He was definitely being a jerk and let's hope he realizes it when he talks to Justice again.

God, no. I refuse to fall into that predictability. Any problems they would have in book 2 & 3 would be pretty small. And actually, I'm going on a different route in book 2, but it's because of what happened in Book 1 X3

Haha, got a daddy/grandpa fetish, eh?~

It's not like what you say doesn't help me. I really do consider it, cause I might not be seeing a situation from every angle. Well, the idea was a comic, but I'm thinking it might be easier to just go the visual novel route. Since it's very costly and time consuming to hire an artist, and finding one that's fine with drawing the characters and situations is definitely a challenge. So what I'd rather do is just hire different artists and musical composers and just mash it up in my own style. That way, if there's one artist not able/comfortable drawing what I ask, then I can just hire somebody else and combine.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EcchiMultiverse said:

I'll give you that about Gene X3 But the thing is Gene feels like he was "playing around" when he couldn't mimic the intensity of Marvelous Man's feelings. Gene saw dating as a fun activity but didn't truly consider the end result of what's to be expected if a date went well. So even though he wasn't playing around with Justice's feelings, his failure to make his friend happy made him feel like he was since it was all for naught.

And you're pretty much on the spot with Gemini too lol He was definitely being a jerk and let's hope he realizes it when he talks to Justice again.

God, no. I refuse to fall into that predictability. Any problems they would have in book 2 & 3 would be pretty small. And actually, I'm going on a different route in book 2, but it's because of what happened in Book 1 X3

Haha, got a daddy/grandpa fetish, eh?~

It's not like what you say doesn't help me. I really do consider it, cause I might not be seeing a situation from every angle. Well, the idea was a comic, but I'm thinking it might be easier to just go the visual novel route. Since it's very costly and time consuming to hire an artist, and finding one that's fine with drawing the characters and situations is definitely a challenge. So what I'd rather do is just hire different artists and musical composers and just mash it up in my own style. That way, if there's one artist not able/comfortable drawing what I ask, then I can just hire somebody else and combine.

Yay! ^w^ *thinks* But Gene did not consider what the consequences were to dating someone because he never truly experienced that before and it is not in his culture & upbringing. He only knows about one night stands I believe, he never dated before at least not in the way that we would do irl. ^w^ And I think because Gene was a little depressed that he could not make Justice happy, he felt like he had been playing around with Justice. And did not realize that he actually did try to love Justice back equally, but just couldn't. Gene shouldn't feel too bad about it, because he did his best after all. ^^ And now he can make Justice happy in a different way as a true friend. ^w^ (or maybe a friend with benefits. xP lol)

Only you know if he is or not. xP Either you will write Gemini as closer to his old self, the self Justice enjoyed being around. Or still the jerk battling with the rejection and unable to understand what he did wrong. x3 Though I gotta admit: 1 week is not really a long time to process something like that, though then again Gemini does have a computer brain after all. x3 lol

Hahahaha, i'll hold you to that. >;P I will nake sure you'll keep remembering those words. x3 lol And man~, now I wanna almost be spoiled about what's gonna happen in book 2. xD

And no. xP I just have something called: a Furry Family. x3 And in that family I have a dad and granddad role to some. xP lol (*blush* Though I do try to be a sort of father figure too those people as best as my work and rl, & the fact it is all online, allows me to be =///3)

And I really am so glad that I can help you with this story. ='3 <3 It really is such an honor that you allow me to help. =///3 <3 *big hug*

And idk if that is cheaper tbh. But definitely easier to do. =3 Though I gotta admit that when people say visual novel I often think of visual novel games that are on Steam or Daganronpa games (which are playable visual novels with rpg aspects). =3 That all said: I am so hyped to see it. 8D I can hardly wait. 83 <3 <3

On 8/29/2017 at 1:37 AM, Hanugumo said:

Yay! ^w^ *thinks* But Gene did not consider what the consequences were to dating someone because he never truly experienced that before and it is not in his culture & upbringing. He only knows about one night stands I believe, he never dated before at least not in the way that we would do irl. ^w^ And I think because Gene was a little depressed that he could not make Justice happy, he felt like he had been playing around with Justice. And did not realize that he actually did try to love Justice back equally, but just couldn't. Gene shouldn't feel too bad about it, because he did his best after all. ^^ And now he can make Justice happy in a different way as a true friend. ^w^ (or maybe a friend with benefits. xP lol)

Only you know if he is or not. xP Either you will write Gemini as closer to his old self, the self Justice enjoyed being around. Or still the jerk battling with the rejection and unable to understand what he did wrong. x3 Though I gotta admit: 1 week is not really a long time to process something like that, though then again Gemini does have a computer brain after all. x3 lol

Hahahaha, i'll hold you to that. >;P I will nake sure you'll keep remembering those words. x3 lol And man~, now I wanna almost be spoiled about what's gonna happen in book 2. xD

And no. xP I just have something called: a Furry Family. x3 And in that family I have a dad and granddad role to some. xP lol (*blush* Though I do try to be a sort of father figure too those people as best as my work and rl, & the fact it is all online, allows me to be =///3)

And I really am so glad that I can help you with this story. ='3 <3 It really is such an honor that you allow me to help. =///3 <3 *big hug*

And idk if that is cheaper tbh. But definitely easier to do. =3 Though I gotta admit that when people say visual novel I often think of visual novel games that are on Steam or Daganronpa games (which are playable visual novels with rpg aspects). =3 That all said: I am so hyped to see it. 8D I can hardly wait. 83 <3 <3

Haha, pretty much yep. I wish I could go into long paragraphs to elaborate, but you've covered it all XD

I think the thing to keep in mind is that it's a process. Nobody ever does a 180, and it's short-lived if they do. As long as he realizes what he did wrong, he can finally start the road to recovery of being a better person. And yeah, having a computer brain does help X3

I mean, I had all 3 books planned out years ago. Though Book 1 was more of a wild card of how it would start and end, but the feeling is mostly the same lol Originally, MM had 3 alternate forms he could morph his bikini into a reflection his parent that also altered his personality and boosting certain gifts. Apollo form was the mankini, Ares was a sort of wrestling singlet jockstrap, and the Aphrodite form was a string bikini bottom. I realized when I started to write Marvelous Man that this was too OP So I made sure that his powers continued to be basic and underperform compared to others. Though the poison stuff kinda popped up during development. That was a unintentional surprise that I kinda like.

Ah, yeah. I got pulled into that kind of thing too. Though thankfully, it's one person that identifies me as a *cough cough*

It sure as hell ain't cheap lol it's actually more expensive. But I feel like if I want it done right and work around others' weaknesses, I'll just do a visual novel...which feels slightly easier to me. But we'll see when I cross that bridge. Gotta finish Book 1 first lol X3 But if I do get a chance to do a visual novel, I'd like for the main characters to be performed with 3D models. I feel like I might save some time and money with getting them to emote as opposed to getting an artist to draw every reaction. Most certainly don't want to use one photo and manipulate special effects to make it look like it's emoting and such haha XD

On 31-8-2017 at 5:43 AM, EcchiMultiverse said:

Haha, pretty much yep. I wish I could go into long paragraphs to elaborate, but you've covered it all XD

I think the thing to keep in mind is that it's a process. Nobody ever does a 180, and it's short-lived if they do. As long as he realizes what he did wrong, he can finally start the road to recovery of being a better person. And yeah, having a computer brain does help X3

I mean, I had all 3 books planned out years ago. Though Book 1 was more of a wild card of how it would start and end, but the feeling is mostly the same lol Originally, MM had 3 alternate forms he could morph his bikini into a reflection his parent that also altered his personality and boosting certain gifts. Apollo form was the mankini, Ares was a sort of wrestling singlet jockstrap, and the Aphrodite form was a string bikini bottom. I realized when I started to write Marvelous Man that this was too OP So I made sure that his powers continued to be basic and underperform compared to others. Though the poison stuff kinda popped up during development. That was a unintentional surprise that I kinda like.

Ah, yeah. I got pulled into that kind of thing too. Though thankfully, it's one person that identifies me as a *cough cough*

It sure as hell ain't cheap lol it's actually more expensive. But I feel like if I want it done right and work around others' weaknesses, I'll just do a visual novel...which feels slightly easier to me. But we'll see when I cross that bridge. Gotta finish Book 1 first lol X3 But if I do get a chance to do a visual novel, I'd like for the main characters to be performed with 3D models. I feel like I might save some time and money with getting them to emote as opposed to getting an artist to draw every reaction. Most certainly don't want to use one photo and manipulate special effects to make it look like it's emoting and such haha XD

Yay!! 83 That's a first time I was able too cover everything about a scene and all. ;P lol

Mhmmm, we'll see what kind of a robot Gemini is when he'll come into the picture again in the next chapter. ^w^ <3 <3

And yeah, having a computer brain does speed things up. Especially with reviewing the data of what happened and what he did wrong. But if Gemini hasn't become even a slightly better person by now, I do not think Justice will come to see Gemini as his beloved before the book ends. =S

And really? Wow, for years huh? ^^ I wonder how much more has changed since you thought up the books and what happened & all. =3 <3 *chuckles*  And I dunno if have 3 forns would have been OP, i mean: it depends on the powers he would have in each different form and all. =3 <3 

And also: The soul poison was a great addition to the story. And definitely helps make Justice a more flawed but real character and isn't perfect (he's not like how Superman is often written. ^^; ). ^^

Oh really now? ;3 You'll have to tell me ALL about that than. >;P lol *chuckles even more*

Whoa, 3D models and all? This is gonna be even more expensive. ^^; I mean: 3D Models are usually super expensive, but I dunno if it'd be more expensive than having an artist draw even emotions and all. =0 You'll have to do more research about that than. ^^

And yeah, best to finish book 1 at least till you go and get a visual novel made off of it. x3 lol Though the best thing would be finishing all books first and than have the visual novel made so it can tell the whole story. x3

On 9/6/2017 at 0:31 AM, Hanugumo said:

Yay!! 83 That's a first time I was able too cover everything about a scene and all. ;P lol

Mhmmm, we'll see what kind of a robot Gemini is when he'll come into the picture again in the next chapter. ^w^ <3 <3

And yeah, having a computer brain does speed things up. Especially with reviewing the data of what happened and what he did wrong. But if Gemini hasn't become even a slightly better person by now, I do not think Justice will come to see Gemini as his beloved before the book ends. =S

And really? Wow, for years huh? ^^ I wonder how much more has changed since you thought up the books and what happened & all. =3 <3 *chuckles*  And I dunno if have 3 forns would have been OP, i mean: it depends on the powers he would have in each different form and all. =3 <3 

And also: The soul poison was a great addition to the story. And definitely helps make Justice a more flawed but real character and isn't perfect (he's not like how Superman is often written. ^^; ). ^^

Oh really now? ;3 You'll have to tell me ALL about that than. >;P lol *chuckles even more*

Whoa, 3D models and all? This is gonna be even more expensive. ^^; I mean: 3D Models are usually super expensive, but I dunno if it'd be more expensive than having an artist draw even emotions and all. =0 You'll have to do more research about that than. ^^

And yeah, best to finish book 1 at least till you go and get a visual novel made off of it. x3 lol Though the best thing would be finishing all books first and than have the visual novel made so it can tell the whole story. x3

Yep. Guess we'll see :3 But, hey. I'm the writer. Who knows what trick I'll pull out of my sleeve if I want them to be together~ BTW, Sugar Skull was also considered as a love interest lol. I think it might've been a possibility for Justice and Sugar Skull to end up with each other, but SS knew better XD

Yeah, I think it's been sitting on the back burner for...wow, 5 years ago. I was in college at the time, so I knew I couldn't put my soul into it without being distracted by homework and projects. So I kept the dream alive by commissioning artists. It was mainly how I met the artist of Gene Lightfoot X3 The 3 forms were...let's see, Ares was indestructibility and super strength, I think Aphrodite form was minor mind control, I think?, and the Apollo form was increased healing power and shooting light arrows. Sure, it sounds awesome when illustrating that, but my gift is in writing. So imagine the difficulty of having to narrate him shifting into his different forms with no cooldown period...It was super OP, cause he could easily conquer a situation and would break my fingers for having to repeatedly narrate him changing his form to do super combos lol

Eh, my ex was really into the furry community and had a "son". Son wanted to call me dad, and I was cool with it. Constantly wanted to RP, which got annoying. We still talk to each other though.

Well, it's just a thought into the future X3 We'll see what happens. But I just like to dream big, hehe. Yeah, still researching it. Can't wait to finish the book. So close now >:3