• Announcements

• CMiller

Help contribute, donate via PayPal or join with a monthly Patreon contribution.   01/01/17

To help raise funds I've introduced a monthly contribution option called Pateron. This service allows you to pledge a monthly contribution plus allows me to offer you some rewards for your contribution. If you have any questions you may PM me. If you'd like to make that contribution please click on the image below:      
    • CMiller

NEWS: Discord Server & Clubs (aka Groups) are back!   08/19/17

Hello everyone I'm back with a couple big updates! Firstly we now have a Discord server, this is a real-time chat messaging client you can run on your phone, desktop, or anywhere. It's a pretty powerful desktop application that enables people to chat together, and with multiple channels you can find people interested in what you're interested in. If you don't already have a Discord account it's pretty easy to get one, just click the following invite link to get started: https://discord.gg/U93PYnB Secondly I'm proud to announce the return of Groups, it's been renamed to Clubs and is now available here: https://muscle-growth.org/clubs/. This system is entirely user generated and allows users to create groups of their own based on any subject they want. Go ahead and try it now, visit the link above to get started if you want to create or join a group!   As always thank you to all of our donators and Patreon contributors who keep the forums going! 
CMiller

NEW Discord Server & Clubs (aka Groups) are back!

CMiller    674

Hello everyone I'm back with a couple big updates!

Firstly we now have a Discord server, this is a real-time chat messaging client you can run on your phone, desktop, or anywhere. It's a pretty powerful desktop application that enables people to chat together, and with multiple channels you can find people interested in what you're interested in. If you don't already have a Discord account it's pretty easy to get one, just click the following invite link to get started: https://discord.gg/U93PYnB

Secondly I'm proud to announce the return of Groups, it's been renamed to Clubs and is now available here: https://muscle-growth.org/clubs/. This system is entirely user generated and allows users to create groups of their own based on any subject they want. Go ahead and try it now, visit the link above to get started if you want to create or join a group!

As always thank you to all of our donators and Patreon contributors who keep the forums going! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Scriptboy    3759

Thank you, CMiller! I have been using Discord on another forum (not by choice, it has been forced on us because the chat room was shut down by the web host) and it has been a smashing success! Also, very happy to see the return of clubs! 

• Like 1

VRGoh    455

Possibly stupid question: I have a Discord account, but I use it for gaming.  I'm considering using it, but I wanna keep that name reserved for games and use another as a nickname for this site's server.  Is that possible, or would I need to make a whole new account on Discord?

ravenweremuscle    21580
1 hour ago, VRGoh said:

Possibly stupid question: I have a Discord account, but I use it for gaming.  I'm considering using it, but I wanna keep that name reserved for games and use another as a nickname for this site's server.  Is that possible, or would I need to make a whole new account on Discord?

This is EXACTLY why a lot of guys have not done this yet including myself.

Scriptboy    3759

What does it matter if you chat with us on Discord using your gamer ID? Isn't that the whole purpose of having Discord in the first place? I'm sorry, I don't see the NEED for having two separate ID's.Just LOG IN! 

And @ravenweremuscle as a guy who asks for my help on here often, I am quite disappointed in you right now. GET ON DISCORD. 

VRGoh    455

That leads to my next, and last, question.  Does this show up on a profile on Discord?  I'm only asking so many questions because I know little and less about it and I want certain aspects of my life to remain separate from others.

Edit: Never mind.  I think I figured out the answer to this question.

22 hours ago, CMiller said:

Just like the forums sensitive sections are hidden unless you opt-in. 

They might be now but they weren't originally.

And what's with deleting peoples posts about them opting to leave the discord? That's kinda shady.