Professor Schnackenburg's mistake Chapter Four

Hialmar

Chapter One is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13085-professor-schnackenburgs-mistake/

Chapter Three is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13105-professor-schnackenburgs-mistake-chapter-three/

DISCLAIMER

This chapter takes place in a leather bar, and there will be some kink.

Please, be warned.

Professor Schnackenburg's mistake

Chapter Four

Lucien felt playful and naughty, shy and daring. Above all, he felt worried for his own feelings. He was very attractive, wasn't he? Chad. But he was also his former bully. The entire situation was awkward and complicated and... Hard to understand.

Neither was The Dungeon his usual sort of place. His friends from The Rainbow Unicorn had adviced him not to attend The Dungeon: "I'm not kidding! A curious little twink visited once, and he was locked into a room by four big leather daddies, who did unspeakable things to him! I'm not kidding!" To his critical reason, the anecdote didn't ring true.

"If that is true, why hasn't the police locked the entire club down, by now?"

Chad, on the other side, had sounded like a little kid playing cops and robbers, when Lucien phoned him the same evening, after they had met at the self-styled LGBTQ-friendly café:

"Don't ask me which dress-code you should follow. Ask yourself which style you would feel tough and sexy in. You don't have to dress the same as I do. It doesn't always work like that. For some people it does, but not generally. I like to watch what other members have chosen to become – for a night or for a life time. For some it really is their everyday wear: The bikers, skins, scallies. For others, it is dress up over the weekend. I don't know how many scallies who turn out to be art directors and how many skins who turn out to be barristers, but they have fun."

"Isn't it silly?"

"Not if everyone else are playing the same silly game. Did you google 'Tom of Finland'?"

"Yes. Cool, in a sort of old-fashioned way, but the moustaches are silly and dated. But I don't think I am able to carry leather in a convincing way, so I have been thinking..."

"Let me guess: Scally! You would be a very cute scally lad, Lucien."

"No, not scally. What would make you think that? I googled rubber."

Chad became silent in the other end of the phone.

"Hello, are you there?"

"Uh Y-yes, Lucien, I am here. That was unexpected. Did you read something about - uh - playing wet games?"

Chad had successfully caused Lucien (and the man at the next table) to feel uncomfortable earlier in the afternoon. It was with a certain amount of delight, Lucien answered, sensing that the unexpected turn of the phone call had made Chad embarrassed:

"Oh yes. I read about it. Not more strange than using a raincoat on a rainy day, is it?"

"Uh. Eh. Hm. If you say so."

Lucien returned from his memory to the present. It was two weeks later.

While waiting for Chad, he had taken a stroll around the club, still feeling slightly shy. Most of the rooms were downstairs. It made the name of the club or bar more suitable. The bar, as such, was in one of the rooms, and he bought a lager. Picking up the behaviour of some other guests, he payed, grabbed the bottle, walked around, and took swigs right out of the bottle. He was used to buy pint glasses, but when in Rome... His gas mask dangled from his belt.

He peeked into a dance floor. Club music pumping. Not much difference from The Rainbow Unicorn in that regard, but the dancing men dressed in a different way than the Unicorn crowd. Some of them had a more confident posture, than some of his friends, but even The Dungeon had its fair share of slightly shy men. Two of the scallies looked cute. A handful of the men in black leather obviously worked out hard at the gym, and looked similar to the Tom of Finland drawings he had seen online, but many of the leathermen were close to retirement age, with grey beards, and many of the younger ones were too slim to look like clones. People seemed friendly, even those who looked intimidating.

A curtain hang over one of the doorways, with a small placard on the wall close to the doorway: Darkroom. He didn't get it – why dress like someone's fantasy man, and then disappear into an unlit room?

Another room was considerably more interesting. Soft, red and blue light bulbs. An empty chair with handcuffs and footcuffs if some customers would be up to play games. Iron collars hanging from chains fastened to the wall. Lucien became excited. A sense of the forbidden... playing with each other.

Two hands on his PVC-clad shoulders. Big hands.

"You are already here! Glad to meet you, Lucien, and you look... Wow! Could never had guessed..."

Chad was wearing army cargo trousers in a city camo pattern. They were held in place by blue braces and a broad glossy black belt with an enamelled belt buckle. The trousers were knit over the bootnecks of Chad's black, glossy boots, and the latter were knit tight by blue bootlace, in a pattern that looked like a ladder. An oxblood-coloured polo fitted tight over Chad's torso, handcuffs hung from his belt, and he was wearing a green Alpha bomber jacket.

They watched each other. Lucien could see, that the sight of Lucien dressed entirely in rubber (except for the leather boots) caused a bulge to grow inside Chad's camo-clad fly. The impressive sight of Chad in skinhead gear, made Lucien to react in a similar way. They fell silent for a few seconds.

"That look suits you", they both said in unison. Then they laughed.

Chad noticed the bottle of lager in Lucien's hand.

"Didn't I say, that I was going to pay your beer this evening? Follow me." Chad disappeared in the direction of the bar.

"This is my friend. I will pay all his drinks, tonight.", Chad instructed the leather-clad man in the bar.

"I'm so sorry, Lucien, but I should normally had got off my shift by now, but the other bouncer hasn't arrived yet, and one of the guests has fallen ill, and need a taxi from the back door. I will soon be back, so we can talk and have fun."

Chad hugged him, and disappeared into the kitchen area. Lucien returned upstairs, close to the entrance. A strange green glow was shining from the windows of the gym across the road. Then it looked like a crowd of men was leaving the gym, crossed the street and approached the club. The man behind the counter at the entrance shouted into the office space behind him:

"Where's the bouncer? Where's Chad? A crowd is gathering outside, and I can't determine if they are customers or trouble."

Lucien couldn't determine it either. The men looked huge and impressive. They were dressed like they had just went off the set of a film shooting: Some sort of sword-and-sorcery film, presumeably, but they didn't look cheesy as some would have done in their place. On the contrary, they looked so impressive... so impressive... so... Lucien found it hard to think: The impossibly muscular ideal physiques of the men made him hornier, and his dick throbbed pleasantly, held in place by the rubber. Yeah – rubber was definitely his thing. Oh God! 

He wasn't aware of how right, and how wrong, his latest thought was.

An impossibly tall man – a giant – seemed to lead the group outside, and walked in the middle of the crowd. He pointed at the locked door, and it opened miraculously.

"Chad!", the army-clad man behind the counter yelled.

The crowd of men clad in fur, leather and bronze-chainmail entered the reception area of The Dungeon, the giant gazed at Lucien, the receptionist and some other men who happened to be there, and the giant peeked down the staircase to the main area of the club. The music ended abruptly. Some of the lights went out. The office-door behind the counter opened, Chad emerged, took a few steps forward, and looked up in the face of the giant. The latter one began to spoke:

"I'm Kortoth-Gnaah, war-god of The Sunken Hundred. You have been deemed suitable to become warriors of a forgotten aeon."

A strange silence fell over the club.

Chapter Five is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13181-professor-schnackenburgs-mistake-chapter-five/

Edited by Hialmar
another link, language, small narrative detail, spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Hialmar said:

"I'm Korgoth-Gnaah, war-god of The Sunken Hundred. You have been deemed suitable to become warriors of a forgotten aeon."

So all those men are suitable?. Nice! lets see how they will change this people

• Upvote 1