Unit 246

Hialmar

The Prologue is found here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/16284-unit-246-prologue/

Unit 246: Chapter one

"Unit 246?"

Unit 246 recognised the voice of Sergeant Mulligan, one of his non-enhanced superiors. He turned around, and, with an expressionless face, faced the officer.

"SIR!"

They were standing on a metallic landing between two passageways. A deep shaft continued under them and above them, used by robotic vertical transport, and also allowing some fresh air to circulate inside His Majesty's Battleship Demogorgon.

"Follow me to Lab 5. New scientific breakthroughs have to be tested."

"I understand, Sir."

Devoid of any individual will, Unit 246 followed Sergeant Mulligan to Lab 5. The door opened with a metallic voice:

"Security Clearance. L.6. Welcome. Sergeant Mulligan."

Unit 246 recognised the room. It was the room where he was born. It was the room where he had become empowered. His Sergeant gave an order to the Medical Artificial Intelligence:

"M.A.I.5! Procure Prototype Enhancement formula 7.2.!"

A white cylinder moved away from the antiseptic wall, and the metallic voice returned:

"Prototype Enhancement formula 7.2. procured."

"Pick it up, Unit 246."

"Yes, sir." He picked it up. It was a pen-shaped auto-injector of glass and metal. He held it in his big hand, and watched his Sergeant. The body temperature of Sarge was increasing, especially in the genital area. Unit 246 was entirely calm. He had Obedience Mode switched on, and he had Emotion Access switched off. He was entirely calm, and he was ready to obey the next order.

"Inject yourself, Unit 246."

"Yes, Sir!"

He sat down on a chair, in order to relax his legs, did what he was told to do, and injected the Prototype Enhancement formula in his right quad. The needle penetrated the fabric of his camo trousers.

"May I remind you, Sergeant Mulligan, that the nanites of Unit 246 have to be reprogrammed?", the M.A.I.5 interrupted.

"I am aware of that, M.A.I.5. Heat up the enhancement chamber."

"Heating up enhancement chamber."

The contraption at the far end of Lab 5 began to hum.

"Unit 246, how do you feel?"

"Excuse me, Sir, but I do not understand the question."

"Correction: Unit 246, do you identify any adverse side effects of the Prototype Enhancement formula?"

"Negative, Sir! But the extent of the formula's effects will not be identifiable until nanites are working at 100% efficiency level."

"Very well, Unit 246. Enter the chamber."

"Sir! Yes, Sir!"

Unit 246 entered the chamber, and sat down in one of the reclining chairs inside. The humming intensified.

"Unit 246?" The Sergeant's voice could be heard through the loudspeakers.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Connect to mind-program."

"Yes, Sir. Connecting to mind-program." Unit 246 fastened the electrodes to his temples, and awaited further enhanced programming.

Calmly and objectively, though immersed in a semi-hypnotic relaxed state, Unit 246 could notice how his height, chest circumference, arm circumference and leg circumference increased, and Unit 246 felt vaguely proud, that he would become more adapted to serve the Galactic Empire as an Enhanced Special Marine Serviceman. Sarge sounded proud too, but sounded slightly unprofessional, where he stood outside the chamber.

"Fuck! yes! That's my lad! Good boy! Grow for me! Grow for the Empire! Bloody can't believe it! Why did they delay formula 7.2 for so long time? Could have reached these levels earlier, and made good use for it, in the service of the Emperor. Like they are now delaying 7.3., 8.0 and 8.1... Can't believe the size of your quads, lad. Fuck! Your chest... Like fucking medicine balls. And your volley ball shoulders! Yes, more! Grow for Sarge! Unbelievable traps! Those steel-hard abs..."

Sarge had to sit down on one of the comfortable foldable benches. Unit 246 was vaguely aware of, that Sarge shivered and spasmed where he sat at the foldable bech, watching the chamber. Unit 246 couldn't understand why. Unit 246 was so deep into the enhancement process and the re-programming. He existed for the purpose of enhancing his capacity and use his capacity to the utmost, for the sake of the Galactic Empire.

The humming decreased.

"Unit 246?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"You may remove the electrodes and leave the enhancement chamber."

"Yes, Sir!" The unit did as he was commanded to do.

"At ease, soldier!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"I am inspecting you."

"Yes, Sir!"

Sarge squeezed the pecs of Unit 246. The Unit continued to look forward expressionlessly. Sarge massaged the trapezius of Unit 246. Sarge placed himself behind Unit 246, with his face in the broad and well-defined back of Unit 246. Unit 246 could feel Sergeant Mulligan's hand on his abs. He didn't move or say anything. Sarge returned to face him, kneeled and put his hands at the quads and hamstrings of Unit 246.

They were interrupted by their ear-implants:

"Everyone to hyperwarp-protected pods. Preparing for hyperwarp-jump in five minutes. Ansible distress call from Zaztron 4. Preparing for hyperwarp-jump in five minutes. Everyone to hyperwarp-protected pods."

"You may go, Unit 246, but before you go: Mindswipe all your memories from the last 60 minutes."

"Sir! Yes, Sir!"

Unit 246 left Lab 5, and headed for the fast-speed lifts. He left the lift at Level 78, turned left in one of the passageways. It was colder here. Smoke looking like melting dry ice surrounded the pods. Unit 247 already slept inside his pod to the right of Unit 246, his powerful and muscular frame dimly visible through the hoarfrost on the glasslid. Unit 246 sat down in his pod and reclined. Already on his way down in hibernation, he could see Unit 245 reaching his pod on the other side. He rested among his brothers. His brothers in arms. The Galaxy's finest. The best of the best. The unit the civilians for some reason called The Hulk Marines

When His Majesty's Battleship Demogorgon entered hyperwarp, Unit 246 and his brothers were already in deep hibernation.

Chapter Two is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13129-unit-246-chapter-two/

Edited by Hialmar
language, removed typing error, added link
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 11

2 hours ago, portamivia said:

Love this! Can't wait to see what's next!

You want a continuation? I shall consider it. I am fond of short stories with open endings, so that each reader will be free to imagine what happens next. The same moment I post a continuation to a story originally planned as a stand-alone, I close the door to that freedom. I don't like multi-chapter stories that just goes on and on without adding something new. On the other hand, I like slow world building, probably best exemplified by my With a little help from magic-series.

In the past, some users here wanted a continuation of my short story My little buddy (which is my warmest and fuzziest story), but I wanted my readers to keep their freedom to imagine what happened to the characters next.

On the other hand, when I posted Professor Schnackenburg's mistake, just a few days ago, I listened to the input from other users, and saw the potential of a story-arc, so I am working on that now: Posted chapter 4 last night, when I couldn't sleep. Insomnia is a curse.

The Schnackenburg story arc, which began with a straight dynamics, is now propelling into exploration of gay-and-kink themes, which doesn't suit all readers. If – and I mean if – I write a continuation of Unit 246 – any explicit sex will be absent. I remember a straight-identifying user writing poetically in the past about 'straight male friends admiring each others gains' (or something like that), and the Unit 246-universe would probably develop along these lines, even if the Sarge is ambiguous in that regard. The units have to obey orders. I believe some of my readers like that. My muscle growth stories return quite frequently to army-themes. I realised, that I like that trope many years ago, after reading a muscle growth story by O'Melissokomos, rexx9471 and kyan: In the A.R.M.Y. now , which is a very well-written and atmospheric story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2