mutador

I've always wished that you'd add a epilogue to this story, what Norman would do once his body is rightfully his again. :D

It's tought, I'd have to think of a new plot, a new adventure so that the story continues to be interesting. I will post it if I come up with something.

• Upvote 2

It's tought, I'd have to think of a new plot, a new adventure so that the story continues to be interesting. I will post it if I come up with something.

I think he wishes you had not ended the story so soon. I know I do :) I really wanted to read about Norman (or was it Martin) getting his muscles, fucking Brenda, having the other shrimpy guy lust after him, and watch Patrick feel humiliated and weak before him.

Great story even without it though. Really hot.

• Upvote 1

I'll add my voice to the chorus wishing for a continuation. This has always been a favorite, and it'd be great to see Norman go through his growth and enjoy it.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Seems that you have lots of fans Chocomus....add me to the bunch of them!! Piensate lo de continuar la historia....es muyyyyyy buena!!