Work Muscle Buddy Part 14

bestpecsever

Previous Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 11.5 | Part 12 | Part 13

====================================================
Author’s PSA: If you’d like to be a part of this story as the cast expands, let me know, I’m happy to work you in! Let me know what you might like to do, be, etc. I take requests, no promise that I can do all of them.

====================================================

It was 5am. Tom and I would head to the gym at 6:30. I was awake and getting ready. I texted Jeff.

>>> Dude. You awake?

<<< Yeah, stud. What’s up?

>>> Soooo...took your advice and got actually a couple of hook ups…

<<< Yeah? How’d it go?

>>> Well, good I think. My ex girlfriend swallowed a load from me, then we had sex for an hour later. I think she gained 15 lbs of muscle.

<<< How large was the load she swallowed?

>>> Not large. She caught it in the air like a trick lol

<<< LOL! That would have been something to see! How about after?

>>> I unloaded a lot into her during intercourse. It was constant for an hour. And I could have kept going but I stopped when she looked exhausted.

<<< Bryce, you are relentless, boy! :-) Can’t wait to have you back here lol.

>>> LOL! Just don’t make my cock bigger. I already have trouble with the thing now. Good trouble, but still trouble. You should have seen her face when she saw it.

<<< Oh, I bet.

>>> Odd thing...she pretty much went into extended orgasms without even touching me when she saw my body.

<<< Oh? Interesting…although you do have possibly one of the hottest builds around now. That’s a good bit of beef you carry for your height.

>>> Yeah, it was odd...and really rather hot too, honestly. And then my best friend, guy who’s like a brother to me, came onto me too.

<<< Any orgasming there?

>>> Only the one I gave him jacking him off. He didn’t get any of my cum in him, so no growth for him there...but…

<<< But?

>>> I’m going to make him a shake this morning. And I’m going to lace it with my cum.

<<< That’s GENIUS, Bryce! It’s right in line with what I’m thinking about, to see how we can grow others. It looks like getting my cum inside you at this volume has caused a chemical reaction….

Jeff got seriously into science chemistry bro mode, and I scrolled past it all at this point.

<<< ...and now you can grow others with your cum too! Spectacular!

>>> So hey, just wanted to let you know how things went, and what I’m going to do next.

<<< You miss me, Bryce? WIth all that hooking up going on, lol!

>>> I miss your pecs squeezing my cock and milking me. Your biceps swelling in my grip, the veins causing indentions in my fingers and palms. I miss rubbing my penis up the valleys in your abs and letting my cum pool around each one. But no, I don’t miss you...just your muscles lol.

<<< LOL! I’ll take that :-) Later stud!

======================================

Tom came out of his room into the kitchen at 5:45 in only his gym shorts. In the morning light I could see better that he had really taken to working his body into far better shape than it had ever been in. I remember when he and I would talk about muscles and bodybuilders when we were younger, and we both thought he would be the one with bigger muscles.

Funny how that turned out. At least for now.

I passed him a 24 oz. shake I had made for him before his workout. “Drink this up. We’ll see how the supplementation works I put in. If you like it, I’ll get you some more.”

“Cool, bro. What’s it cost?”

“Nothing for you, Tom.”

“Awesome, Bry! What’s in it?

“It’s the regular smoothie you drink with your preworkout energy booster you like. I added in a supplement, it’s all natural.”

He was already drinking. “Tastes good. I can’t tell any difference from normal in the taste or texture.”

“Here’s to good things progress,” I winked to him.

He gulped the entire thing down. Tom always could scarf food and drink like it was going to be taken from him any second. The shake finished off, Tom slapped the empty glass on the counter. “Man, that was good. It feels a little heavy.” And he rubbed his stomach, which looked slightly more full than a moment ago.

“Great! That means it’s working!” I said cheerfully as his stomach puffed up just a little bit more.

“Okay,” he said somewhat skeptically, as he rubbed his stomach again. His abs were still firmly in place, but there was a bit more belly bulge and his waist had grown maybe an inch or two since ingesting the shake.

“Hey man, trust me. Where do think these bad boys came from?” as I crunched my abs into view.

Tom’s cock leapt to attention. “Y...yeah. Okay. Let’s get going then!”

We got in Tom’s car, and he took his usual spot in the driver’s seat. “Shit, dude, this stuff is bloating me like a rotting pig!” he laughed as he had to push his driver’s seat back.

“HA! Then that means it’s REALLY working!” I thought I’d prepare him for what was going to take place. “You work out in the full gear you have on today?”

“Yeah, man. I don’t show it off at the gym, too many other guys and gals there can show off more.”

“Well, you will today. Lose the shirt.” I laughed. “Lose it NOW!”

He looked at me with a squint of his eye.

“Lose it NOW or I’ll take it off you. And you know I can do it.” I grinned, and I watched his cock spring up in his shorts even more than before.

“Alright, alright, man. Why so determined?” he joked as he pulled his shirt over his head, bring his tight little delts into full view.

“Because the program we start today you’ll want to see the results of as you go.”

And then I began to hear that familiar, lovely gurgling from within Tom.

“This is going to be FUN!”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, bestpecsever said:

Maybe...but don't imply altruism where there hasn't been any yet :-)

I kinda hope they won't because if they did the whole world would be full of them and it wouldn't be special anymore. x3

But I do hope he will blow up his best friend so much that no one will recognise him. >;P lol

And I hope our dear Bryce will be growing lots again too soon. ;3 But I kinda hope his ex-wife won't be getting too much more muscular. ^^;;

13 hours ago, bestpecsever said:

I think Bryce is going for something more gradual but noticeable :)

As long as he will become one hell of a litteral muscle giant in the end, I guess gradual would be okay. >;P lol

3 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

As long as he will become one hell of a litteral muscle giant in the end, I guess gradual would be okay. >;P lol

When you see what the scheme (and yes it is a scheme!) is, you'll understand why :-)

• Like 1