Magic isn't real (part 3)

gobiology

Of course I was waiting for you. Sorry – I can’t stick around too long tonight. I have to work some magic with some others – well, yeah, I know it’s not magic, but whatever. You know what I’m trying to say.

Yeah it’s been fucking hot. The AC broke in this place last night and the bartender is trying to get it fixed. But I see the heat has prompted the move to basketball shorts?

Ah, I see – look at you swagging and going commando. I see your treatments have been producing some results you like? I bet you still get hard every time you bump into anything or think about someone noticing your thickening manhood, huh?

Let’s look at you, big boy.

God – fucking – damn, look at you. Your monster is really coming along, isn’t it? You look at least five or six inches soft by now. Are you tender? That’s a lot of growth in these two weeks. Let me outline the head…aaaaand, there you go. Man, you get thick, don’t you?

Pulling your shorts legs…man, look at those balls. You got them big, too, didn’t you? They’re probably also pretty damn tender. You can’t wear jeans because your cock and balls would be pushing out the front zipper, huh?

Hmm, you orgasm already? Your dick is pulsing…oh, that’s just your pre? Shit. Your dripping on the floor and onto my sandals. Mmm…you smell good, too.

You like what I’m giving off? More cock growth juice. The fact that it’s hot in here makes it even better – I’ve been pooling it on my skin and it’s looked like I’m sweating, but I’m not sweating that much. I can wipe it off with a towel and ring it into a shot glass for you?

Oh, or you can do that.

Jesus H. Christ, your tongue on my neck…fucking fuck. Ugh…not the nipples. Fuck.

FUCK.

You…tr…lick…all of…god…

Feel you…fuck…even bigger…need release….

Please. Please.

Let’s try the bathroom. Muscle boy Christian isn’t coming tonight. He said he’d come by tomorrow for a drink. Let’s visit the bathroom. I know it was just cleaned.

--

Close the door and lock it.

So, last time I told you I know ways to make changes happen really fast. Calm down. Let me explain first.

You absorb best through mucus membranes. Your nose, your mouth. Your stomach. But a place that I have found does the best and fastest job is up your ass. The rectum is insanely vascular, which is why hemorrhoids is a real thing. And I get a direct shot at your prostate.

Will it take me time? To what? Put the proper hormones into my cum?

Please. I’ve been loading it up and abstaining from cumming for two weeks, ever since I started my project with you.

Damn, boy, you look like you been practicing. Let’s just see if you’re ready for me…

God fucking shit, you’re tight.

Uhh…uh…uhh….mmm…your…mmmmmm…asshole…fuuuuuuuuuuuu…so tight…mmmmm…

--

You…uhhhhhhhhhhh…ready? God, just…UUHHHHHHHH. FUCKING CHRIST FUCKING GOD FUCK.

*breathes heavy*

God your ass was so good. No, keep down that way. Let me admire my work.  Plus you need to absorb it all, and fuck did I give you a load. I might have produced a monster with that one!

My body? I’ll tell you about my body later.

Yeah I think you might be fine. You’ll leak a bit but not that much anymore. You want it all to stick around. Like I said, I can’t stick around much tonight.

Oh, you are still looking happy. Well, I guess if I gave you a present – fuck, I can’t grab your cock, it’s so goddamn thick – you owe me a milk shake, no?

Heehee.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4