Jon Snow's revenge against Theon Greyjoy (Edited 8-26-2017)

gobiology

My theory on this is, and really, I'm probably not the only one, is that this change in Jon is an side effort of Jon's resurrection. Perhaps this is a blessing of the lord of light. I hope Jon doesn't Theon kill but rather does what Ramsey did to him, keep him as a slave. Maybe even over time, Theon starts worshipping Jon as god, no man is capable of doing what he can.

But you know what would to turn this series from good to great, would be if Jon shared this power with someone else. Gendry, perhaps. Their fathers were friends. Or tormund, both brothers in arm. 

Just throwing ideas out there, whatever direction you decide to go with I'll probably love.

Anyway can't wait to see what he does to euron.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It took Ser Davos, the eunuch Varys, and the remaining Dothraki guards a day to get to used to seeing Jon Snow tower over basically everyone and everything. Reek was taken away to be tended as best he could – his mouth and throat were pretty destroyed, and they had to figure out a way to create food he could eat until a Maester could fashion him dentures.

He spent a few days in the caves, ripping dragon glass out of the queries with his bare hands, periodically playing with this newly-found power of his. When that warmth would spread, and his pale skin became reticulated with red, he would grow, much like a fire does. However, when he would feel extreme cold – much like a snow from the North spreading across Westeros, since winter was basically there – he would start to shrink. That perhaps would have been useful to know when he was locked from parts of Dragonstone due to his size. Although he would effectively return to his original height, his dimensions…would not return entirely. His chest seemed far more full, as though he were a wrestler of bears; his arms made his black jacket and suit very tight; his crotch…well, his manhood was not quite containable in normal trousers. Missandei used some of her old skills and fashioned trousers with an additional sleeve, just for his flaccid cock to sit in and remain out of the way while he walked.

As much as he despised Reek for what he did to Jon’s family, there was part of Jon that…forgave?...Theon. It was as though he was acting like a stupid child when they were just boys in Winterfell. Jon didn’t like that mindset, but it was there nonetheless.

Euron, on the other hand, seemed a usurping, homicidal sociopath…and he needed to be dealt with.

Knowing that traveling to King’s Landing, although with his newfound gifts, would not be something he’d enjoy, he wanted to meet with Euron to put him in his place. Knowing how proud the Iron Born were, Jon would want to combat and beat Euron at sea, where Euron already thinks he reigned supreme. Yes…yes…fucking Euron to death at sea…that would serve the murderous shit well….

With an air of superiority that was not common to him, Jon commanded that Varys send a raven to Kings Landing to request that Jon meet Euron at sea, in the Gullet that separated Blackwater Bay and the islands of which Dragonstone belonged. While he thought of how exactly he would taken down Euron, which Jon understood would take some craft and not pure brutal strength on his part, he anxiously awaited the response from Euron.

Within two nights, Jon received his response.

“Boy, if you want to meet your end before your beloved Daenarys does, I will see you at the Gullet in two nights.”

Jon informed Reek that he would be taking the ship he came back to Dragonstone on, and then that he will use some of the Iron Born to man the ship. A plan had been formulated, and it was just a matter of whether Jon could execute it.

--

It took half a day to sail to the Gullet, so after a day or so he set sail to meet Euron. He half expected a trap when he arrived, but they were desparately short of ships thanks to Euron’s surprise invasion along with the news that Euron’s ships took out the remaining fleet at Casterly Rock.

Jon was pleasantly surprised when only one ship was waiting in the Gullet – Euron’s – when they arrived at noon. Jon had never really enjoyed travel by sea, and he was pretty sure that this trip would not end up as smoothly as he hoped. Reek was there, helping guide the ship. He would jump usually whenever Jon would come close, twitching when he’d see the massive biceps or bouncing pecs through Jon’s clothing. He had been caught eying the massive python that remained, soft, in Jon’s trousers. From the appearance of it, Jon soft was much larger than Reek was when his manhood was in its prime.

Seeing the black flag with the Kraken upon it within eye shot inspired Jon to test out his vocal capacity.

“Euron of the Iron Islands! I have come to battle you, fist to fist, man to man, for the crimes you and your family have committed against the King of the North!”

A laugh echoed between the two ships.

“Ah, the bastard I’ve heard so much about! Is that all? The boy wants to play with a man? What is dead my never die!”

With his decree, Euron dove into the sea and swam towards the boat Jon was already on. This move, this…boldness?...struck Jon. Perhaps this Euron was a tad more insane than the stories had seemed. Upon reaching the ship, Euron scaled the side of the boat – a tad too easily?

Whipping his hair to remove it from his face, Euron stood tall before Jon. His face smirked, almost as though he had something Jon didn’t know – was there another fleet, ready to attack? He didn’t appear armed.

Oh—his attack was immediately on Theon.

“Ah, Theon – or, wait, what are you called? Reek? Is it because you reek of weakness and patheticness? Did all of your Iron Born senses leave you when you let that bastard cut your cock off? Yeah, I’m not surprised you’re the bastard’s little fuck toy…not up for a real man?”

Euron pulled down his drawers, revealing a soft cock that’s a hand and a half in length. It was something that was impressive, had Jon not gone through is previous growth spurt. He was torn whether it was erotic enough – he had to get through Euron’s bullshit first before he would start judging the sexy-value of anything going on at sea.

Euron decided to taunt the aggressor, Jon, even further:

“Hey, Theon, boy, do you find this erotic? I know your sister was a cunt lover—maybe you’re a cock lover, eh? You never got to see what a real man looked like up in the north, eh? Those shriveled-dick northern boys didn’t know how to be built like men, eh?”

He stroked himself up to his full size: the thickness of his wrists and the length of two hands. Without a doubt, he was impressive. His body, lean and hardened by the sea, made his fully erect cock look even more impressive. The cold ocean spray over the side of the ship, hitting him in the balls, didn’t make him shrink at all: if anything, he seemed even harder.

Wanting to show he was more of a man, Jon dropped his trowsers, revealing his soft python that extended almost to his knees. With a bit of rage—namely due to the mockery that Euron showed Jon, and his impressive cock—Jon’s manhood fully engorged itself to five lengths of his hands, and the thickness of two hands around the impressive cock.

Without expression and emotion, he grabbed Reek – he knew what was coming his way – ripped his trousers, and fucked him mechanically. The bull-sized balls of Jon slapped Reek’s ass, loudly enough that it could be heard over the wind and waves of the sea, while Jon stared down Euron. Other men who were looking on were not sure how to interpret the situation. On one hand, Jon was forcing a cock that would make horses blush into Reek, who was in no situation to handle such a cock. The screams that came out of Reek resembled a pig to slaughter: high pitched, relentless, and oddly erotic. He would alternate between high pitched squeals of pain and low pitched moans of delight. The entire time, Jon kept his gaze locked upon Euron, almost as if he were saying “this is what I will do to you and your family.”

Instead of showing too much surprise, Euron simply stared at this young, pale, toned, ripped and evidently hung like no one’s business northern boy who was essentially raping his nephew. But, given what the guards were doing to his sister, Yara, in King’s Landing, did it really matter? These two were progeny of his pathetic brother, Balon, who never really submitted to the Drowned God: he never found out, really, if he could never die. Euron, Euron—he knew. He was lost at sea, lost to everyone who knew and “loved” him. When the squall hit his ship, it didn’t stand much of a chance. He was tossed under, pinned by iron that drug him to the bottom of the sea. He pleaded to the Drowned God to let him live, to let him have a second chance—and that’s what happened. He didn’t die. He survived being stuck under water for however long he was under water.

What is dead may never die.

Jon kept plowing, feeling that hot rage spread throughout his body, and he started to grow. Rather quickly his quads split his trousers apart, revealing pale white, rippled, vascular tree trucks that expanded by the second, quickly expanding the thickness of even the largest men’s shoulders. His calves grew to the size of men’s torsos, spread themselves further apart with each the thrust.

Jon’s cock expanded, finger width and length with each passing second, and his balls expanded with each thrust, dangling lower and lower. Had his skin not appear to harden with the growth chaffing might have happened between swinging testicles and thighs.

Jon’s torso lengthened, too, adding at least two head’s worth of length to his body. His shoulders seemed to almost double in width, expanding to fill the space of the deck of the ship. His pecs, once again, ballooned to fill up his chest and spill out well over a hand’s length over his sternum, preventing him from looking down and seeing the pathetic Reek he was destroying. His cock had enlarged to the point where he stood up, and held the entirety of Reek’s pathetic body dangling off his monstrous dick, being slid up and down as though he were a sheet draped across a child sized piece of man flesh.

Feeling his balls pull up towards his body, Jon felt his cock split Reek even more as the pulses started to travel from his balls through his body and up his cock. Wave after wave pushing thick, dense cum into Reek’s ass, immediately causes a belly to bulge out on his otherwise pathetically thin body. Knowing he didn’t need him to die, Jon pulled him off, his cock still pulsing, and shoved it through the floorboards of the poop deck of the ship, pouring his cum into the ship decks below. The entire time, he maintained his gaze on Euron, who slowly was jerking off his own plentiful cock. He threw Reek to the side, cum pouring out of his ass.

Under the deck, the cannon, hammocks and supplies were being destroyed by the sheer volume of Jon’s cum: it split open chests, ripped through several decks of thick wood, pushed several stone cannon out of the way, and more kept pouring down. The bottom of the ship started to push down into the Gullet’s deeps due to the density of the cum being poured into it – more and more keeping filling up space, bursting holes into structures that should withstand whatever storms came over the seas.

After perhaps the one hundredth pulse of his god-like cock, Jon pulled his still rock hard cock out of the ship, shooting cum all over the shipmen around and Euron himself. Euron slowly drew his finger across the cum that his beard, eyed it for a moment, then tasted it slowly, also not breaking his gaze with Jon’s.

“I taste some power in you. Have you been blessed by the gods once?”

“I was stabbed in the heart by several men, and the Lord of Light brought me back.”

“Ah, I thought I tasted god blessings. Well, my pale friend, let me explain to you how things work on the ocean and the Iron Born. I was trapped by the ocean, drowned, and the Drowned God did not let me die. I, too, was saved from death. I have died too, just like you. I was given gifts, much like you, from the Drowned God; these blessings allow me to demonstrate that those who are dead may never die. The problem for you is, you have never died at the hands of the unfaithful, unmerciful, unyielding sea. It puts out fire. It melts ice. It does not give a fuck about your past. The ocean destroys everything.”

With that, Euron started to laugh. It was a slow, deep, echoing type of laugh…the winds calmed, as did the waves. The energy that normally drove the wilds of the ocean, both wind and wave, seemed to become focused…on him.

Euron’s gaze did not waiver from Jon’s, although the perspective started to shift.

The noise that should be heard, the rocking that should have been felt…it all was focused…on Euron? His flimsy armor, or whatever it would be for someone on the sea, started to sound like it was being pushed apart. The sound of iron…breaking?...was filling the sound that should have been the wilds of the sea.

Jon thought that he might have experienced everything that could happen. He had seen dragons, he had seen White Walkers, he fucking grew and killed men with his cock…but, this…this was something else.

Within the span of thirty seconds, Euron had gone from a man to an indescribable beast. His height had tripled. He was half the height of some of the ship’s masts, and appeared as though he could have kept growing. Each foot could have filled a small dinghy, attached to calves that were easily the torso of that fat eunuch Varys, except covered in gnarly, thick veins that resembled the weeds in the deeper seas. Euron’s thighs easily could have fit two of Jon with his massive shoulders; they were as though some legendary sea creature formed a cocoon, visibly wriggling within it, and stood itself upright. Those legs in their entirety had the power to easy break through a ship without much effort.

From there, he became more terrifying.

His waist line was perhaps the width of Jon’s amazing shoulders, but tight: an inhuman number of bricks appeared, stacked up atop each other, each perhaps the height of a normal man’s hands. How many were there? Seven? Eight? They were so mesmerizing it was somewhat difficult to actually count. From there no V-shape took place, but rather Euron’s lats appeared more like horizontal shelves, expanding at least another full width of Jon’s body. Veins snaked like eels over the insanely massive muscle, each seemingly as thick as either Jon’s fingers or upwards as thick as his wrists, coated the surface of this beast. Jon had heard of stories of fish in the sea that were so broad that they appeared like a kite in the waves – he was witnessing such a beast before him.

Had Jon not stood so far away, he could not have seen past Euron’s pecs. Each was perhaps two of Jon in width, and stood out at least half a man’s body in front of Euron’s chest. They were so thick they sagged under their own weight, pushing the nipples pointing back towards Euron’s inhumanly chiseled torso. Veins the thickness of Jon’s wrists snaked over the muscle pillows, which would sporadically twitch in slow motion, causing a sonically noticeable booming. Hidden beyond Jon’s view were Euron’s shoulders, but his arms were fully visible, as Euron was reaching towards the tops of the shorter masts with his arms. To call them arms was unfair.

Each biceps-triceps pair could have enveloped Jon’s waist, and were about as long as his torso. Inhuman veins also covered these muscles, split to see each portion of the muscles separately. The forearm, somehow, was even thicker than the biceps, with an ocean’s worth of individual muscles and veins rippling through them as Euron’s hands reached for the sky. The deck of the ship was finally catching up with his massive size and weight, as the boards were starting to crack.

A voice, sounding like a thunder clap, started to laugh as Jon realized that his view of Eurons’ face was obstructed by his cock. Easily the length of Jon’s height, there was no possible way that Jon would hug the cock…and it only seemed to stretch itself bigger. Veins, easily the size of Jon’s forearms, covered the shaft, with the head eclipsing its owner’s head, dripping precum that could fill water pitchers at a time…

“So, little boy, you thought you’d show off your gifts? You are still just a boy, and always will be. The Drowned God chose me to be the unstoppable one, and there’s nothing much you can do to stop the seas. What is dead may not die, but you certainly can!”

With that, the mountain at sea lunged at Jon.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Apologies for this one being so short -- work is bogging me down...

===

With very little doubt this was not what Jon Snow expected to happen.

Still at his original height and musculature, anything that this inhuman Euron could have done to Jon would have been immediately devastating. The mountain at sea tried to stomp on him, which would cause the ship to buck wildly starboard and aft. He would dodge the swinging cock, which could have easily given a dragon’s tail a run for its money based upon its size, just to avoid a foot or an arm grab.

What Jon needed – and wasn’t going to get – was a moment to focus on growth. He was already big from fucking Reek, but why couldn’t he grow more? From the side of the ship, he heard Reek start to cry, and as he turned to notice the sound, that’s when Euron snagged him.

Struggling against a monstrous grip, he thought he might have a chance against this monster if he focused, which was when Euron shook his head.

“No, no, I have someone who wants to meet you.”

With that, he flicked his finger gently against Jon’s head and he was knocked unconscious.

--

Jon awoke in a cell…somewhere, he did not know, bound by chains in a dimly lit area. As far as he could hear, there was no one really around him except for dripping water, the causal flicker of fire from torches outside of the cells, and some distant echo that didn’t mean much.

The time passed with him passing into and out of consciousness. It’s something that happens to those in dungeon areas…the dark tricks your brain. It allowed him to think, however, especially about how Euron seemed to be so massive, so fast, and somehow Jon couldn’t focus enough to make himself grow even more. It had been so easy when it was just him and Reek, or him and the two Dothraki guards, but now? He should grow, bust out of these chains, lay destruction to whoever got into his path, and figure out how to get out of…wherever this place was.

--

Not entirely sure how long he was there, waiting, sleeping, thinking, not growing really, sounds resembling footsteps started to echo in the walls…drawing closer…. He stood up, as best he could, trying to see through the darkness. Eventually, some slender, darkly dressed woman with short hair…wait. He knew her. She was, what’s her name? Cersei Lannister, or Baratheon, or whatever. She wanted his father murdered, and got her wish. She wanted his brother, Robb, and mother, and the rest of the family, dead. She got her wish for several of them.

And there she was, standing before him. Yeah, he could feel some anger and rage start to build up inside of him…and then more came in.

There was a smallish man, he looked like a maester except he was missing all of the maester’s chains, who seemed to be around Cersei, constantly whispering into her ear. Odd – his behavior was suggesting he was more of the hand of the queen instead of one with knowledge. Behind him followed someone who could be described nothing short of a mountain…a mountain…wait, the Mountain? Ser Gregor Clegane? He had heard that this…thing…had crushed skulls with his bare hands. He had raped Septa Unella until she split in half. He beheaded his horse because he noticed a mare in heat.

This man was not to be fucked with.

Cersei looked upon Jon, a look of disgust and disappointment washed across her face.

“So, this is the legendary Jon Snow, bastard of Eddard Stark. The one who was in charge of the Knight’s Watch…until he was killed. Stabbed by his own men, since they didn’t trust him. They felt he betrayed them…as though he had betrayed his king?”

Oh, she’s a cunt alright. The stories are true.

“It seems odd, for someone who had been stabbed before,” she reached out, touching his chest, massaging her fingers gently over the stab wound scars, “that he could be taken down so easily? I suppose you thought you would somehow overcome Euron Greyjoy?”

Well, yes, he did think he could have done that…but that twist of power…

“Perhaps you thought that your heroics from the north, that – what was it called? The battle of the bastards? Yes, the battle of the bastards and that narrow victory you had would make you somehow capable of taking on the power of King’s Landing and the Iron Thrown of the Seven Kingdoms?”

She paused and smiled. “Your silence doesn’t tell me much, nor does that stupid, fucking bastard blank stare on your face.” She paused again, looking down towards his crotch.

“I heard of what your cock did to your ship. It was supposed to be quite impressive. You poured out enough cum to fill sixteen wine barrels…. Yet here you are, chained up, small, nondescript, captured, pathetic.”

Standing up, all amusement wiped off her face, Cersei continued. “Your family has fucked with mine for too long. I have three dead children in part because of you and your family. I haven’t killed all of you, not yet. But I at least have you fucked.”

With that, she turned to the Mountain, who started to remove his breastplate and and the cuisse, the thigh covers, to reveal just underneath a soft cock that hung down almost to his knees. The Mountain, not breaking his gaze upon Jon, started to thicken up, with his cock lengthening well past his knees and at least as thick as Jon’s biceps.

Jon knew what was coming next, and hoped his rage would find him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:14 PM, portamivia said:

Hmmmm... I wish I could see what a super strong Jon could do to the Realm... Think of a dragon breathing fire onto him, only to singe his clothes, without hurting in the least his godly body! He could just grab a dragon's throat in his fist and crush it like wet balsa wood.

SUPER DUPER MEGA SPOILER FOR SEASON 7 FINALE!

If you watch GoT and haven't watched the season finale yet, you have been warned...

Given what we find out about Jon in the season finale, I'm not so sure that he wouldn't be immune to the effects of dragon or any other fire. He won't crush the dragon's throat, but he may have command of them!

Great story! With and 18 month to two year void to fill, gobiology may need to keep writing this for a long time!

• Like 2