Work Muscle Buddy Part 12

bestpecsever

Previous Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 11.5

I got into my hometown on a Thursday afternoon. I’d flown a quick two hour flight from my city. Honestly, other than my work (now my former work, since I’d been fired along with Jeff), it was the longest I’d spent in public since Jeff and I started living and growing together. I hadn’t expected the large number of looks I got.

But I had to admit, I loved the attention. Kids looked at me like I was a superhero, and I’d flex my bicep for them, usually causing them to laugh. Many women looked at me as an object, and I was ok with that. Some looked at me as if I was grotesque, and I didn’t really mind. Some of the more upfront and courageous ones would ask to feel, and I never passed up an opportunity to flex the guns. And men looked at me with looks of jealousy, lust, and admiration. I was even more excited when they wanted to touch the guns!

I couldn’t be the only 5’7” 205 lb muscle beast, but I could tell I wasn’t common.

I was going to stay with Tom, a guy who was like a brother to me. I didn’t have any family left around this area, and Tom was the guy growing up who was always there for me. He was a few years younger than me, having just turned 22. He was still in the area, working a good job. We hadn’t talked as much recently, but I knew that he’d been a loner lately, no relationship with a lady currently on the books. He’d turned to the gym a couple of years ago, and he’d made good progress. He’d always been slender, but had put on some decent muscle. He came in about 6’, 155 lbs.

He left me a key to his place, and had told me to let myself in as he’d be late tonight from work. I pulled up in my rental car, got out and carried my luggage to his front porch. As I got his key out and fiddled with the lock, I heard a whistling cat call.

I looked up and it was Mrs. Ryder, his long time neighbor. She was a single woman, older than us by about 25 years, but incredibly...voracious. And very attractive - not just for someone in her fifties, but attractive, period. I had come back from college after my first semester and Mrs. Ryder showed a lonely young man some attention for the couple of weeks that I was there. It was a short-lived holiday fling, and we had both long since moved on. She did love herself some younger, more rambunctious men.

“Hey good lookin’, don’t be a stranger!” Then it dawned on me...I don’t think she recognized me. I had plenty of time to be polite and neighborly later, so for now I just raised my arm and waved in her direction.

When I did, her hand went to her chest and she undid a couple of shirt buttons and began fanning herself. I forgot...these biceps were still somewhat new to me. Apparently they held power beyond strength!

I got in the house, put my stuff down, and felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out and read that it was from Melissa, my ex-girlfriend from high school days. We had dated for two years, but when we both went away to college, we decided it was best for us to split up and find our own ways in life. We had remained good friends and talked periodically. She was my first and would always hold a special place in my heart and mind.

>>Hey Bryce, you in town?

<<Yeah, I’m at Tom’s just settling in. He’s working late.

>>Super! Hey, want to get a bite to eat tonight and catch up?

<<Sure! I’m going to shower, let yourself in when you get here.

I peeled off my clothes (all my clothes have to peel off these days, they’re so tight on my bulging muscles) and went into the bathroom. I stopped in front of the mirror and admired my throbbing pecs. Just a few months ago, I thought it would be a dream to be half the size I am now. These things are a wet dream come true for me!

I was pretty sure all this growth and cum sharing had affected my libido, because sex was on my mind about 75% of the time, and 100% of the time when I caught my reflection in a mirror. My foot long cock sprang to action, and I gave myself a quickie into Tom’s toilet (I think I cracked the back of it firing my load). Then I jumped into the shower.

I’d been in the shower a few minutes when I heard Melissa come in. “Bryce, I’m here! I’m just going to watch some TV, no hurry!”

I could see her in the mirror in the bathroom. She looked like a more grown up version of the girl I had known over ten years ago. She was slender, took care of herself, had short cropped hair, and was wearing some casual clothes - shorts, a nerdy t-shirt, and a ball cap. She was just a shade taller than me at 5’8” but that was one of the things that we liked in our time together. She was lightly tanned and had a perky chest that wasn’t too big, wasn’t too small, was just right (see, sex on the mind).

“I’ll be out in a few minutes, Melissa. Good to see you!”

At that moment I got a text from Jeff.
>> Hey dude...crazy ideas I’ve got rolling around, want to help me out with one while you’re out there?

<< Sure!

>> OK. Remember how we wondered if my cum mixing with yours might have made any kind of reaction?

<< Yeah…

>> So...let’s test it out. If you have a chance for a hook-up or two...take it! Let’s see if anything happens.

<< Jeff...you’re serious????

>> Yeah. I know how reunions can go at times. Let me know how it goes, gotta run. TTYL.

That was odd, I had to admit. I wonder what “crazy ideas” he had going through his mind. I’m sure I’d hear all about it in a few days when I was back home with him.

I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist, and came out of the bathroom to get clothes. I walked by the living room where Melissa was. We’d been so close at one time that being naked in each other’s presence wasn’t anything that bothered either of us.

“Hey, Melissa, good to see you!” I said as I passed by. She turned around to face me and jumped up from the couch.

Then she stopped dead in her tracks. Uhoh, I had forgotten...she’s never seen me anywhere like this, with all this newly packed on muscle and size.

“B...Bryce? I...is this...you? I…”

“Yeah, it’s me. I’ve...been…” I stammered.

Melissa collapsed. I reached out and caught her. With my strength, she felt light as a feather. I felt bad for frightening her and causing her to faint.

But then I realized, she hadn’t passed out. She was moaning, and her eyes were rolling around up into her eye sockets. And her legs were flexing and twitching, her feet pushing out straight. And there was a very large wet spot on the crotch of her shorts.

She was orgasming. The first spontaneous orgasm I had ever seen.

This went on for a couple more minutes as I held her gently against my naked torso. As she slowly came out from the haze and realized her hand was against my granite veiny pecs, she reached her hands into her pants and caused it to happen again. She panted and gasped in my arms.

When she came out of it again, her hands immediately went back to her pussy, but I grabbed them with my hands and held them. She pressed them against my chest, constantly groping lightly, never quite getting a good handful because of the thick density of the muscle that prevented much of a grip.

“Melissa...I’ve been working out…”

“Mmmm...yea, I can see.”

Then I remembered Jeff’s text: “If you have a chance for a hook-up or two...take it!”
Then I remembered a conversation with Jeff months ago, about his ex-wife:

So…what happened when you had sex with your ex-wife? Did she change?”

“Oh, yeah, and she didn’t really like it. That’s why we didn’t have sex much. She worked out regularly before, but when we’d have intense sex and I’d pump her full, she’d work out and get ultra toned...and her boobs shrunk. Women that lift...some of them join the Itty Bitty Titty club because the fat there turns into muscle. I thought she looked incredible.”

Melissa had already taken off her clothing. Yes, she was definitely taking care of herself. She had a slight squat booty and a flat stomach. Her boobs...they had no sag whatsoever. She began to undo my towel. I held her hands again.

“Honey...there’ve been some changes down...there...too. I should warn you.”

She looked at me and I’d swear she growled just a little bit. And down went the towel.

She grabbed my shaft with both hands and pumped. It took only three pumps to get me fully erect at 18 inches, and only two more after that for me to shoot my load. She showed that coordination she was known for by leaping and grabbing my shots in midair in her mouth and swallowing.

“You taste better than ever.” And she leaped onto my naked torso, behaving for all the world like she would devour me.

Short of orgies with Jeff, I had never been this turned on. So, since I had Jeff’s blessing to do this, I lifted her ass with one hand and planted her on my rock hard dick. She screamed, first a scream of surprise, then becoming a scream of ecstasy.

She rode me for the next hour, and I pumped and pumped into her constantly. I barely had to do any work, she was so excited and aroused she practically used my dick like a pogo stick. After an hour in which I showed no signs of losing any stamina or erection, she finally succumbed to exhaustion. I picked her naked form up, took her to the bed in the spare bedroom where I was staying, and laid her down on the bed gently. Her angelic form spread across the bed like a blanket with no life.

“Don’t...stop Bryce. I can’t keep going...but I think you can. Keep it up.”

I had always been a little heavier than Melissa, so I had experience being on top without being a pain. Now I carried twice the weight, but I could still please her without crushing her. She brought her hands up and rubbed my lats. I flared them out as she did, filling her fingers and causing her to gasp once more. I gently slid my cock up her and slowly pumped, working to protect her from harm.

After another hour, I decided it was time to quit, even though I could still go. I laid down beside her, the smell of intercourse hanging in the air. I looked over at her and brushed her cheek with my hands. She groped my bicep with one hand and traced my abs with the fingers of her other hand.

“Tomorrow, you’ll tell me more about this...but tonight...let’s just sleep. Like the old times.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. Her eyes betrayed her exhaustion. “We’ve had a busy day.”

She rolled over under the covers onto her back. “Good night, dear Bryce. I’m glad we got to see each other.”

And then I noticed...her boobs...were perkier, pointing outward, and they looked slightly smaller.

And her stomach bulged where it hadn’t before….

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Dun tell me that she became pregnant though. 8S

And please dun make her a huge muscular girl. ;n; Those are NOT good looking. Toned and athletic muscular (with fat on all the right places) are the best looks for a woman imho. But really muscular in the bodybuilding kind, hell no. >.=.<;

You know? If I would meet an ex-girlfriend of mine who wasn't actually attracted to me before and all of a sudden is all over me now that I have a very muscular body. Than I would not even get out with her or guve her the pleasure of fucking with me tbh. ^^;;

It is very disrespectful towards the person I used to be than. ^^; 

4 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Dun tell me that she became pregnant though. 8S

And please dun make her a huge muscular girl. ;n; Those are NOT good looking. Toned and athletic muscular (with fat on all the right places) are the best looks for a woman imho. But really muscular in the bodybuilding kind, hell no. >.=.<;

You know? If I would meet an ex-girlfriend of mine who wasn't actually attracted to me before and all of a sudden is all over me now that I have a very muscular body. Than I would not even get out with her or guve her the pleasure of fucking with me tbh. ^^;;

It is very disrespectful towards the person I used to be than. ^^; 

She didn't become pregnant this time out.

But she was attracted to him before, and she had been into him before. Life stuff and time had separated them. It was a mutual separation on good terms. She also could have been so overwhelmed by what she saw that her reactions were initially involuntary.

And who knows what will happen to her. Maybe it'll be something she likes...maybe not.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bestpecsever said:

She didn't become pregnant this time out.

But she was attracted to him before, and she had been into him before. Life stuff and time had separated them. It was a mutual separation on good terms. She also could have been so overwhelmed by what she saw that her reactions were initially involuntary.

And who knows what will happen to her. Maybe it'll be something she likes...maybe not.

Thank goodness. ^^

And I am glad that it wasn't a bad kind of divorce. ='3 <3 Though still. It's a little weird to have his ex-wife have sex with him after seeing him like that. While he has a boyfriend and all. x3; If you know what I mean. ^^;;

And I do hope it's something that she'll like. She doesn't deserve anything bad. =(

2 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Thank goodness. ^^

And I am glad that it wasn't a bad kind of divorce. ='3 <3 Though still. It's a little weird to have his ex-wife have sex with him after seeing him like that. While he has a boyfriend and all. x3; If you know what I mean. ^^;;

And I do hope it's something that she'll like. She doesn't deserve anything bad. =(

Jeff's the one with the ex wife. Bryce has never been married. He and Melissa dated a couple of years in high school. 

Still...I wonder what that saucy next door neighbor will be up to...

2 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Thank goodness. ^^

And I think seeing him in this manned out star flipped every primal switch in her as high as they could go and she went straight on instinct and gut until she came down from the rush. Almost like she suddenly went into heat and had to release.

and will she be the only one this happens to? :)

I also wonder, if she were to become a bloated mass of veins and muscles if there would be any way to reverse...

yes these are all teases. 

• Like 1

As I expand the cast, if anyone else wants to be part of the story, let me know. Someone else and I came up with some fun things they would want to do in a story. Almost like a choose your own adventure.