Work Muscle Buddy Part 11.5

bestpecsever

Previous Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

We'd gone about life as normal. But Jeff and I did get fired from our jobs. We had missed enough time recovering from our growth sessions, and there was great suspicion as we'd reached a point we couldn't really hide our growth at the office any more.

You may want a progress update. Here we are.

ME2.thumb.JPG.ef2a91b3f33e7e24d85e7ba7ebb311ed.JPG

myarm.jpg.2d80abd66b90385413c3b40d78cc4e59.jpgjeff2.thumb.jpg.c8e09385ea9ba78e01b7d326b3b47b22.jpgjeffsarm.jpg.8fce97480fd679fba9fec8965201c693.jpg

So....yeah, there wasn't any more hiding it. 

We got a few months of severance pay, so we took some time to evaluate our decisions as to what happened next. No matter what, we knew we would be in it together.

I came into the dining room one day to see my muscle monster man sitting with papers, calculators, and figures. He looked up at me and pondered, "You know, I wonder if my semen mixing into yours made yours potent as well? And if so, how different?"

"I don't know, Jeff. I hadn't thought about it." Then I shifted the subject. "Hey, I have a school reunion in a week, I'll be gone for 4 days. Want to tag along?"

"Nah, I'll poke around here, get some things taken care of, catch up on some projects. You ok with that?"

"Sure," I said. Either way honestly was fine with me. With Jeff, I'd have a trophy to lug around. Without him, I'd have more time to catch up with friends.

"I head out in the morning." Jeff pulled me in and squeeze my pecs.

"I'll miss you. Come back soon."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, richard18 said:

nice gains they are making i wish i was there wit them

If you were there with them what would you do? Because maybe you will be there with them ;)

6 hours ago, bestpecsever said:

If you were there with them what would you do? Because maybe you will be there with them ;)

i would want to grow as well and live woth those two and maybe bring someone else along so it would be jeff and bryce and me and someone else

7 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Yay!! ^w^

Though hope the same is true for Bryce though. =S He won't cheat on Jeff while he is gone right? 8S

Is it cheating if your significant other is ok with it? Maybe even encourages it?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, richard18 said:

i would want to grow as well and live woth those two and maybe bring someone else along so it would be jeff and bryce and me and someone else

Well, the cast IS going to be expanding :) Maybe you can find a place :) DM me more.