Link for Part 1 below , i tried to write it in a way where you didn't need to read Part 1 but not sure if it works. 

Anyways after posting the short story(Part 1) i had people asking me to continue it via a different character POV / continuation on their characters, so thought ill give it a try :) 

I looked around me carefully first. I had to make sure no one else was in the room watching me.

After a few seconds of confirmation that i was the only person in the locker room i excitedly opened the bag before me. I didn't have much time so i had to be as quick as i could. I knew Vince took quick showers after the gym.

I could smell the distinctive musky gym and protein powder smell coming from his bag. It was such a turn on. I could see all his jock equipment inside together with his clothes. I brought his stringers and boxers to my nose and took a few deep breathes. How it smelt like heaven, what an honor to rub your face on the clothes that a champion Mr Olympia bodybuilder wore daily. Simply heaven!

An idea poped up in my mind and I searched around the room and found a mirror. Never in my wildest fantasies would i thought of giving this a try. 

I took of my sweaty underwear and shirt and instead put on his clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I tried striking the hottest pose i could do. Squeezing my small cock into his jockstrap that made my dick look huge i tried to look as sexy as possible in the mirror. "Damm do i look great. If only i could have his body... Well since im in his clothes i can fantasize that i am in his body right?"

02.thumb.jpg.e1b614c2531a6ed388e31c09f97fe2b1.jpg

Still not satisfied, i rummaged through his bag and spotted his flashy iconic sunglasses. I put them on too and tried striking a double bicep pose while admiring myself in the mirror. I tried squeezing my biceps as hard as i could hoping, just hoping that i could even at the slightest, look as identical as Vince as i could. To be a champion bodybuilder Mr Olympia just like Vince...

double_bicep_shades.thumb.jpg.74fd8244f3b6ba7298984cb1063db762.jpg

As i stared back at the image before me i tried to imagine what i would look like without all the fat and blob and what i would look like having a champion bodybuilder's body, or rather Vince's bodybuilder body... Its a strange feeling, but i felt so complete wearing Vince's clothing. I was always a large kid and growing up i became even larger. Not on the muscle side but on the fat side. I always felt that this wasn't my body. And recently in the past month i had been obsessed with the bodybuilder lifestyle. For some reason or another i desired to wear what those beastly bodybuilders wore in the gym, i tried to mimic their cocky attitudes and speak to myself in the mirror. When i walk past the gym im so tempted to go in there and do a few sets of bicep curls. I didn't understand why but I felt so at home being in a bodybuilders clothes surrounded by his stink and sweat. It was amazing. It felt so natural...

So engaged i was being in Vince's clothes that i didnt realize his reflection in the mirror. I turned around looking shocked and my jaw dropped. He looked at me curiously for a moment eyeing me up and down. Before asking "The hell you doing in my clothes you fat fuck?" 

I froze and started to shake, terrified of what he was going to do to me. To incur the wrath of a Mr Olympia bodybuilder was something on a completely different level. I placed my hands on my face hoping not to get hit and closed my eyes. It was a terrifying few seconds of silence.

"Get the fuck out of my clothes you fat fuck" spoke Vince in the most arrogant way he could put it. 

I opened my eyes to see him raise a brow. I quickly lifted the stringers off my flabby body and took of the boxers before handing it back to him. He took the boxers and immediately threw them into the bin a few inches away. "If you think im gonna wear that after being in contact with your shrimp of a dick you are solely mistaken"

I gulped while watching him wear the stringers over his body. He was a total god. A total muscle god. I just wished i could touch his shoulders, feel his thick pecs and lay my fingers on his abs. It just felt so right. His body was just perfect.

Staying silent i hurriedly wore my own underwear trying not to show him too much of my baby dick.

"I know youve been following me for the past month you crazy stalker.... And i don't blame you." said Vince in his typical calm voice.

I stayed silent still unknowing what he wants.

Vince flexed his right bicep and gave it an awesome kiss. He then licked his overgrown bicep in the most cocky way he could letting it shimmer in the light.

stock-photo-male-model-kissing-his-biceps-130920371_NO_STOCKLOGO_small.jpg.766c8028cb1939ffb53f1bf64a4d74b3.jpg

He then stared me down arrogantly "You want this don't you fat boy"

I blew my load. 

Trying to contain my moan, my eyes betrayed me as they rolled back in ecstasy. The stain on my underwear grew quickly as Vince begin noticing. I shot my last rope of cum before i came back to my senses and realizing what an embarrassment i was watching Vince tearing me apart with his arrogant laughter. 

I broke into tears as i dropped whatever i had to grab my belongings attempting to make a run for it.

"Thats for wearing my clothes you sick fuck. Dont you ever dare touch my stuff ever again fucking fatso!"

To hear him say and act in such a demeaning way was the last humiliation straw i could take. "How could anyone play such a cruel prank on another human being? Knowing full well I would be turned on by your body. Youre such a cruel person, you dont deserve this body..." I yelled back at him

He showed little emotion before revealing a smirk "Believe me fatty you want cruel pranks? I'll give you cruel pranks...

2 Hours Later

I spent close to an hour crying in my own bathroom. 

To survive under such a cruel prank was no easy feat. I had never before face such humiliation and degradation. It was even worst when you receive that treatment from someone whom you idolize. It was a terrible feeling...

A ring came from my phone and i realized it was from an app called SWAPER. It was an app that helped find people willing to "donate" bodies to others as well as people who wanted a different body. Both parties however had to agree to having their bodies swaped. It could take ages, even years to find someone willing to swap because lets face it. Which fashion model with the perfect face or gym bodybuilder with the broad shoulders would wanna swap with any loser out there?

I just shrugged that thought out wondering who it could be..

I open the app and was shocked....

5985ed51bb8fe_SWAPAPP.thumb.jpg.3887ff08644c2c2d0edacad5a683c06b.jpg

It was him. It was Vince!

But why would this mother fucker be so willing to trade bodies with me? 

I just didn't understand.... He said liked cruel pranks. But the only cruel prank that could happen from this is him...

It was a risk i was willing to take. I took a deep breathe and pressed the swap button.....

"BEEP! BEEP!! BEEP!!!"

598644e0f10b7_SWAPAPP_error.thumb.jpg.c67618e96db49cce7e85ef1515797c57.jpg

Never intended to create a part 2 so not too sure if the story flowed.

But lemme know...

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed :)