The Intern and the Teacher

Ricky0423

image.png.beacea9cd28d5ad8b76379c8950ad912.png            Hello, readers. By now you’ve heard of “King Ricky,” the giant, muscled Adonis who just a week ago was introduced to the world  when he suddenly grew out of a 2 story house and continued growing until he was about 70 feet tall, then set up shop in a town in the Midwest, destroying the public library and turning the wreckage into a giant throne, crowned himself the King (not of anything – just, The King) and enslaved the population of the town (although the majority succumbed willingly and happily). That giant is me – and this is the story of how I came to be a giant worshipped as a god, and my plans for the future.

I’ll be honest – I was a big, fucking guy before this happened. 6’3”, 275 lbs, 52” chest, 21” biceps, 34” waist (although my ass is so muscular and my cock so big – 6” soft, 10” hard) that I had to wear 36”’s or theyd explode off me. And I was a genius. I was so smart I skipped several grades as a youngster, graduating elementary at 12; high school at 16; got my 1st degree at 19, my second degree at 20. I was also a late bloomer. I didn’t really hit puberty until the end of my senior year of h.s. I was the class nerd….a gay class nerd, with a raging attraction…no, it was more than that…it was a deep desire, for muscle. I was attractd to the big jocks; obsessed with bulky, hulking, muscular actors and athletes. But I fully embraced my status as a nerd, and never really thought of wanting to be like that myself….muscular jocks and science nerds are pretty mutually exclusive. I was bullied…and probably would have been bullied more except for the fact I always had a pretty big dick, I was full grown by junior year of high school in that area. Even among “straight” males, a big dick earns you respect, which is weird, but whatever. When I hit puberty, I was surprised when I discovered how easily I put on size and muscle – and realized genetically I must be more similar to my grandma’s brothers, who are all linebacker/muscle hugeness. The first day back senior year, one of the coaches came up to me and remarked “holy shit Ricky, you blew up over summer!” and squeezed my bicep. At the time I was only 5’8” still and had probably a 14” bicep but a switch flicked and that brush of muscle-attention became a raging addiction. I began working out like a fiend, and by the time I was 20, I was 6’3” and 200 lbs. I was a walking contradiction – I was a pretty big hulking brute, but I was a triple major in applied physics, biology, and latin, and pre-med to boot…. So I kind of lived in two worlds: the world of the science nerds and the world of the jocks. I was a nerd at heart, and kind of introverted and even shy. It was an odd paradox. I craved the attention people would give my physique and size, but it also embarrassed me. And so I kind of had a Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing going. I joined all these macro-muscle fetish web sites and posted pictures and vids of myself and even cammed, eating up the attention the legions of fans/worshippers would give me, but by day I was a cardigan and khaki wearing nerd….even if my muscles continuously stretched my clothes out more and more the bigger I grew. I would get jabs from my peers about being a musclehead/meathead, a jock in nerd's clothes, but I had the brains to prove my mettle.

At 28 I got my doctorate and headed up a lab affiliated with a university. Word had spread of a genius freshman, an 18 year old named Qualyn. Despite the fact I had 10 years on him, I was immediately struck by how beautiful a boy he was. I like nerdy looking guys; thin but toned – and he was perfect, about 5’7”, Clark kent glasses, black hair, a handsome, boyish face, about 130 lbs…I was over twice his size and a full 8 inches taller than he was. I dared not expose my attraction for him; plus I believed him to be straight anyways. Whenever he was around me, I could tell he was extremely nervous and it made me chuckle. He stammered when he'd speak to me, even sweat sometimes… part of me was extremely turned on by his obvious reaction of deference and intimidation. I started wearing tight fitting polo shirts when I knew he was going to be interning that showed off my chest and arms and I would do things like put my hands on his shoulders or stand in doorways making him squeeze around me. The way his face would turn beet red and he would start stammering out an apology if he felt he was in my way or had inconvenienced me somehow was so fucking erotic. Im sure a few times he had to have felt the 10 inch bulge straining to free itself from my khakis as he squeezed around me on occasion.

One day, Qualyn asked to make an appointment to see me. I was shocked, and I have to admit, for as inappropriate as I feel saying it, I was a bit giddy. I had a major crush on the boy but would never admit it or say it out loud. He came to my office hours and my face lit up like a Christmas tree when he entered.

“Hi Qualyn, come on in. Have a seat.”

“Thank you Dr. Mc…” I cut him off.

“Qualyn, please, call me Rick. You don’t have to be so formal.

“Okay Dr. Rick.” I smirked at him. “Ww…w…um….we..well…. well.. th..thank you fa…for having me” he stammered, beads of sweat forming on his brow. I couldn’t help but stare him up and down, the way his clothes fell upon his slight but sinewy frame….plus those two ripe peaches for ass cheeks forming a noticeable bubble in his trousers.

“Of course Qualyn, what can I do for you?” I smiled to myself and raised my arms, clad in short sleeves and an XL oxford button down that was about to rip off me… I had done 2 hours at the gym earlier in the day and had quite a pump going still. I flexed my biceps behind my head and observed his reaction. A crooked smile spread across my lips as I saw a lump form in his throat as his eyes widened slightly staring at my arms.

“Wow you’re fucking big” he blurted out. I burst out in a laugh.

“Haha well…thank you…I think? Is that why you came to see me?” He was bright red realizing he had just said that out loud.

“I… I’m so sorry sir, I didn’t mean to disrespect you… I… I just… I was wondering if I could hang out with you at the gym some time.” His puppy dog eyes tugged at my heart strings as I met his glance.

“Well..” I said, still flattered, “I usually encourage the interns and most of the staff not to socialize outside of lab hours out of respect for everybody’s work being treated with a fair shake and judged solely on their merits and not brownie points…” “But, I’m not the one giving you your grade, and in fact have very little latitude over your GPA or credit hours anyways, so yeah I can make an exception for you. You trying to bulk up?”

“Oh….oh thank you sir” he stammered. “Um… well yes and no. I just don’t like being the wimpy science nerd. I’ve been following your career for a long time and when I first saw what you looked like from google I thought it was cool you were…forgive me for bringing this up…but buff as hell and a major deal in the science community.”

“well I don’t know about ‘buff as hell,’ or ‘a major deal.’ I laughed. “I know many guys who put me to shame in my gym. I just lift weights because I used to be a wimpy kid and I wanted to turn the tables on the bully and defend the other wimpy guys who couldn’t protect themselves.” I lied, leaving out the part that I was seriously attracted to muscle and I was obsessed with being muscular and that I got off to all things muscle worship.

“Si…sir…. I mean…fuck! You’re the size of a bull. Everyone on campus talks about the bodybuilder who runs the school’s lab.”

I laughed again, feigning modesty. Secretly I was eating this up. My boner was about to tear through my pants. I was precumming shot glasses worth. The object of my affection was sitting here pouring praise on my body. I felt like a vampire going in for the kill.

“Well, I can sure give you some pointers. To keep It kosher what do you say we exercise at the school gym? That way we aren’t hanging out outside school grounds.”

“Sure thing Dr. Rick, whatever you say! Thank you! Should I meet you there at 7?”

“That works great,” I replied. “Have a great day Qualyn, and remember, you can talk to me about anything. Thanks again.”

I watched his cute bubble butt bounce its way out as he left. I looked at the clock, and realized I would have just enough time to get my oil changed and make it back to campus to meet him that night. However, when I got to the auto shop, they revealed to me I had a leak in my engine and should leave it overnight for repairs. I texted Qualyn, sure he would be disappointed….but got an almost instant phone call back offering to pick me up from there. I thought about it, and decided to take him up on it. About ten minutes later, his car pulled up.

“Hey I wanted to say I appreciate you picking me up. I can give you some gas money for it.”

“N..n…no that’s alright! I’m just happy you still wanted to go with me. I really appreciate it.”

We went to the gym and I showed him the ropes on working out, spotting him on all the different exercises, giving him a good beginner’s routine. When we finished, he asked if he could give me a lift back to my place which was just off-campus. I reached for my house keys and realized I had fucking left them at the auto shop, with my car keys. I had no way back into my house.

“You can crash at my place….that is…that is if ..if you want. I know we’re not supposed to hang out outside school but you’re soaking wet with sweat and my dad who is out of town has some clothes you can sleep in at least until you can get to the place first thing tomorrow to get your keys.”

I don’t know if it was the post-workout high, or the fact his gorgeous twinkling smile sent me over the edge, but for some stupid reason I consented. We made our way back to his house, which was beautiful. His parents were apparently wealthy and were out of town on business so he had the palce to himself. He showed me to the guest bathroom and gave me some linens and some sweats.

Inside the shower was the oddest array of shampoos and body soaps I’d ever seen. As I was lathering up I heard the door creak open.

“Qualyn?” I asked, trepidatiously. “Is that you?”

“Ye…yes sir. I’m sorry. I just realized I should tell you some of those body washes are kind of…home made concotions I made as an experiment.” I heard him come closer, and instinctively went to cover myself. The shower door slid open.

“Um… dude!” I shouted, sensing my privacy invaded. Instead of looking away, though, Qualyn just stared, locked eyes with me,a nd then slowly moved his gaze down at my wide shoulders, thick, heavy meaty pecs, down the outline of my abs to the “V” shape of my pelvis….and the outline of my thickening, growing cock which I found impossible to conceal with just one hand.

“I.. I’m sorry Qualyn…” I said, embarrassed at the rapidly growing boner. “I… I don’t know what came over me I know this isn’t professional.”

Qualyn’s jaw dropped, and then his hands moved to his shirt, lfting it up and over his head, then unfastened his pants and dropped them to the floor, stepping out of them. He had an erection as well. He stepped over the bathtub liner and into the shower with me.

“Si…sir… please…. I’ve… since beforeI even met you I’ve been fantasizing about you and your body. You’re the ultimate man…you’re so fucking beautiful to me.” I couldn’t help but blush as his hand took my wrist and moved my hand away from the massive boner I was now sporting. He took it in his hand and I shuddered in ecstasy as he slowly moved his hand down it. He couldn’t even get his fingers all the way around it as he stroked it up and down. His other hand explored my pecs and he stood up on his toes to bring his lips to mine. I eagerly met his kiss and explored his mouth with my tongue and pressed my body against him against the wall of the shower. “You’re so big” he kept panting as I bit his neck, nibbled his ears, pecked his lips, grabbed his ass and kneaded his cheeks with my hand. Just then he reached for one of the unmarked bath soap bottles, and out came a neon purple liquid. He squirted it all over me and said “Let me clean you.”

I was not prepared for what happened next. He began liberally applying the soap all over my body, rubbing it into my muscles as he generously felt me up. He got on his knees and rubbed it all over my outer and inner thighs, my ball sack, and my shaft as well. I grinned as I watched my huge cock bobbing up and down on his face while he looked like a thirsty desert nomad for it. The bath soap began to tingle, however….and I felt a funny sensation in my stomach and all throughout my skin. It took an instant for me to realize, but I noticed my skin felt more taut and I felt heavier. I then realized the shower looked to get more and more cramped.

“What…what the fuck?! What is happening?!” as I noticed the roof of the shower getting closer.

“I’m sorry sir to have tricked you but you need to realize..you’re a god among men. You’re so fucking magnificent…and I see the way you don’t embrace how big you are and how massive and powerful…you seem to shy away from it as you reach the brink. I’ve made this lotion somewhat a growth potion….” As he backed away as I continued to expand.

Before I knew it, my head bumped into ceiling. I feared for his and my safety. He backed away but miscalculated the rate and extent of my growth. I turned to make space for myself in the ever-shrinking shower cubicle and my expanding ass cheeks pinned Qualyn right between them against the shower wall, and then lifted him up off the ground and inched him higher and higher off the ground. Trapped between a giant muscle ass with cheeks growing on either side of him lifting him up. “Oh fuck” he squealed. “Don’t flex your ass cheeks!”

I was panicking and freaking out. I couldn’t lower my head any more against the ceiling of the shower and finally reached back to punch out the shower door. “NO, my dad will kill you!” he stammered, losing his breath. “Qualyn you have bigger problems than your dad killing you rigt now!” I managed to squeeze a turn around to free him from my massive ass muscles but instead my cock pinned him against the wall this time, like a giant elephant trunk. He spread his legs across either side of it to straddle it , facing my body, his back being pressed against the shower wall this time. I had run out of room so I lifted my giant arms, with now beach-ball sized biceps over my head and pressed through the ceiling , giving an “Aaaaargh” of effort. I broke through the ceiling as my head and shoulders kept expanding, breaking through the piping, then into the attic. I couldn’t see when I looked down because the attic floor was blocking my view. I was worried about the weight giving way as w were on the 2nd floor as well. I broke apart some of the attic floor boards so I could make sure Qualyn was alright. I had to be passing 12 feet at this point and felt the floor rumbling.

“Qualyn, the floor is going to give way!” I reached to grab him, my hands large enough to hold him between them at this point. The floor burst open beneath my feet and I felt myself falling, holding on to Qualyn tight. I shielded him in my hands from the debris from the two floors above us collapsing on top of him by holding him under my chest as I leaned over him, the plaster and brick and mortar bouncing harmlessly off my still growing back. Before I could even get my bearings I felt pressure again as I realized my growing back was spreading against intact portions of the 1st floor ceiling as my legs kicked through wall, door, furniture, and the like as they grew. I estimated I was now at least 30 feet as I could hold Qualyn securely in one hand. I tucked my head between my legs as the growth continued, and I heard the utter demolition of the house around me collapsing. I let Qualyn go from my hand as he took refuge between the walls of my legs, crossed Indian style. I was worried they would crush him between them. After what seemed like an eternity, I stopped growing. I opened my eyes and blinked. I stood up and was completely shocked at what I saw. I stood a clear 30 feet from the roof of what remained of their house. Not only that but my muscles had grown proportionally much, MUCH larger. My cock hung down a solid 15 feet. I saw Qualyn crawling out of the rubble, across the top of my foot. He came up only to my ankle. The look on his face was indescribable. He flung himself to the ground and prostrated himself before me.

“Oh great one, majesty! I have just witnessed the birth of a god, a true god!” he yelled.

I have to admit… the rush that I was feeling (and still feel ) was nothing short of fucking in-cred-ible. To look down at my 70 foot body, giant mountains of pecs, a huge distended roid gut with giant SUV-sized abdominal bricks lining them, an ass like two huge boulders, a cock longer than a school bus- flaccid – hanging down to my kneecaps which were the size of old fashioned satellite dishes. I could see for miles in every direction; the tops of the old growth trees came up to my nipples. I could pull a 100 year old oak out of the earth with one hand. I couldn’t stop my cock from getting harder than it had ever been my entire life, and I marveled at its size – it was easily several time larger than the largest man who had ever lived. The feeling of raw, invincible power that surged and coursed through me was more an aphrodisiac than any drug in the world.

I took note of Qualyn’s groveling. I reached down and brought my face to his. My head was several times taller than he was and I noticed a tricke of piss form in his pants and run down his pant leg. He was literally pissing his pants in front of me. I felt angry at his deception – how was I going to explain this? How was I ever going to get back to normal? But at the same time, part of me was reveling in this change – knowing I was the most powerful thing on Earth, that nobody could stop me, and that maybe I didn’t want to – or should – go back. I picked him up in my hand and brought him up to my other arm, and flexed a bicep in front of him – the giant arm pushing up to about 30 feet in circumference.

“I should CRUSH YOU with my bicep for what you did to me Qualyn!” my voice booming in his ears; the wind causing his hair to blow back. He began shaking lke a terrified chihuaha.

“Pll…please…please Dr. Ricky….I’m sorry, I just thought you deserved to be a god!”

“IF I AM A GOD THEN WHY DO YOU STILL CALL ME RICKY?” I yelled, causing him to yelp. “CALL ME ‘MASTER’!” I gave him a threat squeeze to show him I meant business, not realizing how strong and huge I actually was and how much that hurt him. I ended up bruising several of his ribs by accident. He screamed in pain and began sobbing. I set him down.

The realization of how much power I now possessed was intoxicating, to say the least. I couldn’t get over how massively powerful I had become. I looked down at the palatian home that now barely came up to my waistline. I laughed to myself when I saw that my erection was itself easily capable of breaking through several feet of roofing material as it got impossibly larger and thicker. In the distance I saw the faint, flickering light of police mars lights and the sound of sirens, slowly getting louder. I took stock of my surroundings. The home sat on a lot of property, but there were still other homes around – I estimated the yard to be about 3 acres. What I didn’t realize at the moment was a neighbor had recorded the entire production of my growth through the house and was already being broadcasted to several news stations. Any hope I had of being the quiet, unknown muscle guy evaporated as millions of people began watching the incredible viral video of a man becoming over 10 times his original size and destroying a home as he attained godhood. There were also several bystanders aggregating by the front of the home. I let out a roar as I figured I should put on a show for my new fans, and was met by a collective sound of screams and “aaahs.” I flexed a bicep high into the air, grinning as I stared at it and felt it up with my other hand. I noticed a few of the braver onlookers had joined Qualyn at my feet and stared up at me in awe and total worship and admiration. Some had fallen to their knees and were silently praising me, others were caught up in an ecstatis rapture, rolling against the ground and throwing themselves down at my feet, and a few others had a totally blank look in their eyes, their dicks were out, blatantly masturbating while they just stared up, their jaws wide open, speechless and utterly devoted.

I grinned down at these observers and thought they deserved a better look. I stepped up and out of the house, allowing the hole I had created to collapse in on itself, and stepped up to mere feet away from the crowd. My giant cock bobbed in front of me and a 10-gallon droplet of precum rolled off the tip of my cockhead and splashed to the ground. Immediately a few of the madding crowd leaped at it in a frenze and began to lap it up, rubbing it all over themselves, moaning in ecstacy. I cocked my head back and let out a mischievous laugh. “Oh fuck,” I thought to myself. “these people are literally drinking my cum as sustenance.”

I crouched down to better view the menagerie of giant worshipping runts who were staring in awe at me. I drank in the reality of the situation; that they were individually about the size of the nose on my face. I noticed one who was shaking in his boots and brought my face to about a foot away from his. “WHAT IS YOUR NAME?” I commanded. He froze in place, locked in fear. I swear I could almost hear his heart rate screaming through his chest. His eyes were staring – not at me – but straight ahead of himself, and so I looked down to see what he was looking at, and I couldn’t help but let out a laugh. My cock – over 15 feet long, was stretching from between my crouched legs and terminating about 2 feet from his head. My cockhead was almost the size of his entire body. My shaft was several times the length and width of his body and could crush him into pulp easily – probably without my feeling it.

Does anyone want me to keep writing this story? Let me know, honest feedback appreciated. thank you for your time!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7