More than a month later, Aug 20

05.thumb.jpg.e4259694f3979076ab63010f3eb54128.jpg

3 weeks Later Sep 9

06.thumb.jpg.bf246c7b3986c2d537f55737b4907d11.jpg

07.thumb.jpg.bf8ed505b15047d025dc78b8bcf40aec.jpg

The same day Sep 9

Brad's Place

11.30PM

The door bell rang while an excited Brad rushed to open his door. 

What awaited at his doorsteps was the epitome of perfection itself. The greek gods themselves would have been embarrassed to even compare themselves with Chad. He showed hardly any emotion except for a few smirks occasionally as he flexed and posed his body in the moon light knowing all too well with every image of his muscles and cocky attitude he was controlling Brad. 

5983308ca44ba_nightvisit.jpg.3dada2fcd53cf9fc50b85331f0ed53f3.jpg

Brad proceeded to touch the bodybuilder's chest before him while Chad stared him down. Brad could feel all that muscles, all that solid hard muscles. He than moved his fingers up to Chad's shoulders and caressed his awesome biceps. It was just amazing. Brad had spent months paying for all of Chad's supplements and protein for Chad to become the super god he was tonight. And in his heart Brad knew it was all worth it as he inspected his other body parts to notice what an amazingly toned and fit stud he had created.

Chad simply pushed Brad to the side arrogantly and let himself into the house, he took of his sunglasses and skimpy stringers and looked towards Brad "Lets just get it done. I'm doing my chest and shoulders tml"

Brad closed his front door and moved close to the super stud. He slided his fingers from Chad's shoulders down to his palms. He than squeezed his palms and held his hands. He then led him through the darkness into a separate room. 

"Why are your lights off bitch?" Chad voiced out

"I had to use my remaining money to pay for your protein and gym membership Sir.." Brad replied

Chad snicked before asking "Was it worth it doing all these for me? Even giving me the rest of your muscles now?

"YESSIRRRRR" Brad replied.

"Good Boy" Chad smirked to himself in the darkness. 

"Now take this pill and swallow it" Brad handled something small into Chad's hand as he heard Chad placing it in his mouth and swallowing it. Brad than put his hands behind Chad's head and pushed the young studs face to his own in the darkness while both men locked lips for a few minutes. Both tongues struggled for dominance and there lips felt each others faces. 

"Trust me Sir. you will be huge and beastly. Now get on the bed in the position" Brad instructed. 

Chad felt his way in the darkness with only the glimmer of light coming from a window opposite the bed he was lying on doggie style. From the window he could see a street light but still it was very dark. He knew he had to do this. A little bit of discomfort for a much bigger reward as he could feel Brad's cock feeling his asshole. 

"Maybe i should use some lube Sir. A min Sir" Brad said as he pulled out slowly. 

Chad could hear some noises from behind him but could only see what was happening outside of the window.

Brad returned and slowly felt his cock around Chad's asshole. It was slimy from the lube but it slid into Chad's man hole perfectly. Brad than slowly but surely begin thrusting his meat in. The more he pushed the more both men moaned. Chad had never felt such sensation being a top and fucking only pussy. Never had he realized anal pleasure to feel so incredible. The feeling of a warm dick in your hole was simply sensational. He couldn't stop to think about anything else.

With a final thrust Brad let out a loud moan as his hot cum begin to flood into Chad. Similarly an explosively new feeling for Chad, to feel the cum flow from his anus to the other parts of his body. He could already start feeling the transformation. The veins from his arms were already starting to feel warm and he knew he was bulking up with more muscles than he ever knew.

Chad looked up at the window while Brad was slowly sliding his cock out of him.

Only something wasn't right.

Because Brad was looking back at him from outside the window, outside the room... The street light from the outside illuminated Brad's face as he gave off a sneaky smirk. 

Chad quickly turned behind him while a car passed by just in time to illuminate the whole room to see that a completely different person was behind him all this time.

59833d693e489_nerd_nopants.jpg.a5d4ace1c4b2f723e8521dc544c04d5b.jpg

Behind him stood a small man. Short skinny and pale. He looked slightly malnourished with a less than great hairstyle and two black ear studs on his ears. The small man grinned to himself before patting his small but erected cock with cum leaking from it. 

The carlight quickly faded to engulf the room in darkness again. Chad attempted to feel his way around the room but with his veins filling with the warm cum he started to feel weak. He was easily pushed back onto the bed. He couldn't tell who was in the room now as his mind started to wonder and he was trying not to close his eyes. All he could hear were two voices as he helplessly struggled.

"I expect payment to be made in two days time"

"yea dont worry i'll get it done as soon as this is over, so how'd you get him to come anyway?"

"It was easy, you gotta suck up to him and make him feel powerful. Call him sir and shit. When he's at his highest point you fuck him up like what we just did. Me leaving the room and you coming in to deposit your cum in him." 

"That went pretty smooth hahaha. Lube my ass ahahha. So hows his body like now?"

"Way bigger than most bodybuilders man. Don't worry i choose to execute my stock only when i know they're ripe and ready for plucking" 

"He better be, I spent a fortune on all his supplements and shit"

"Well, they paid off now. You have your dream body now man. Anyways suck his dick dry now while the pill is still in his system. The more cum you drink the better. Oh! And introduce me to your other friends who are looking to buy a body too...."

Blackness engulfed Chad as he lay there on the bed feeling thick lips on the head of his erected cock. Before long he passed out from exhaustion....

A Month Later

Sep 10

598341a68e791_jockwithmedals_news.jpg.ed6e2ee771f29d2d4138368c1a83999f.jpg

website.thumb.jpg.b0037dfc3e8a13f2df9efd0e98de9727.jpg

Lemme know your comments. How'd you feel about the characters?

And let me end this story by saying "If your not paying. You are the PRODUCT"

I love it! The live chat format is excellent, so clever of you. And I love how you use the photos. You make the characters very realistic. I especially enjoy the more extreme extent you took it this time. It was nice and intense. Congrats!

3 hours ago, jojo9 said:

I love it! The live chat format is excellent, so clever of you. And I love how you use the photos. You make the characters very realistic. I especially enjoy the more extreme extent you took it this time. It was nice and intense. Congrats!

Thanks again! Glad you liked it! Im more of a visual person so i guess i can tell the story better with photos :) 

Mind i ask what you mean by "more extreme extent you took it this time" ?

I was referring to the level of aggression and dominance of the young bodybuilder; call me Sir and all. The whole over confident and aggressive alpha male  attitude made his comeuppance even more rewarding. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jojo9 said:

I was referring to the level of aggression and dominance of the young bodybuilder; call me Sir and all. The whole over confident and aggressive alpha male  attitude made his comeuppance even more rewarding. 

haha! I loved that too. Thinking he was in control the whole time when in fact he was being controlled the whole time.

And yes i did try to push for a more alpha and aggressive character this time. Openly being hostile to the other character by making him call him Sir.

I usually go for evil endings where the bad guy wins, but after suggestions from my previous stories i decided to try for a different kind of ending :) 

On 8/3/2017 at 11:37 PM, goggletan said:

Only something wasn't right.

Because Brad was looking back at him from outside the window, outside the room... The street light from the outside illuminated Brad's face as he gave off a sneaky smirk. 

Chad quickly turned behind him while a car passed by just in time to illuminate the whole room to see that a completely different person was behind him all this time.

Amazing twist. Did not expect that at all. Glad to see that overbearing dominant bodybuilder guy got what he deserved. Halfway through the text msgs chad just showed his true colors. He was simply abusing brad for free stuff. But if you were to ask me it seems Brad the guy who was the middleman in this thing (correct me if im wrong) was the true villain. 

21 hours ago, Raggen said:

Amazing twist. Did not expect that at all. Glad to see that overbearing dominant bodybuilder guy got what he deserved. Halfway through the text msgs chad just showed his true colors. He was simply abusing brad for free stuff. But if you were to ask me it seems Brad the guy who was the middleman in this thing (correct me if im wrong) was the true villain. 

Chad was abusing Brad for free stuff but if you realize, Brad was simply pumping Chad up to make him the star bodybuilder for him to be sold to the last character. Its like a farmer pumping his goat or sheep up to sell on the market. TBH i did like Chad's dominant character tho and am hoping to create a story with a character like Chad. Someone who enjoys being called "SIR" :P