Muscle worship meet- a surprise for Alan

momoware

Chaps, forgive me for this one:

1) it contains some fetishy stuff that I'm really into and I'm using this story as a gauge to see how many other are  (talking about the chest hair eating scene, and some fo the more violent moments tbh)

2) I was so horned up writing this as it's based on a real encounter that some spelling errors, subject-verb non-agreement is to be expected. 

Devour and enjoy ;)

--------------------------

I’m rather nervous. I had met up with Alan a few times in previous years for reciprocal muscle worship sessions and this was the first time that there was likely to be an interruption to ordinary proceedings. We would go a few months without seeing one another, live our regular lives of family commitments, work and a small proportion of leisure, the whole while never letting a single day go by without longing for and fantasising over each other’s swollen muscular physique and the phenomenal sex we had together whilst admiring and worshipping ourselves and one another. It was the best sex either of us ever had, and that fact was acknowledged whilst never said aloud. 

Almost formulaically we would meet outside the train station and shake hands. Nothing about our encounter looked anything other than friendly or professional. Walking to the hotel we had booked for the long weekend we would engage in small talk, before checking in, grabbing two black coffees from the reception bar and heading upstairs. As soon as the door was closed and the locks bolted though, the real business began. Generally to begin with I would be the aggressor of the two, grabbing Alan’s face in my beefy powerful hand and thrusting my thick juicy tongue down his thirsty throat as I pushed him fiercely against the wall of the room. I would then rip off my shirt and begin flexing for him. Throwing Alan down onto the bed I would straddle him with one enormous leg while shoving my flexed biceps peak in his face and watch as he popped a rapid boner in his pants.

Once the initial foreplay was over we would take our luggage into separate corners of the room and get out the various accoutrements that we had both brought to the meeting. Like clockwork I would strip and get into my sexy, miniscule pair of red posing trunks that made my cock shake from side to side as I walked, and Alan into a more conservative blue pair so as not to distract the judges from his muscles by drawing their eyes to his manhood (as an exhibitionist I had no problem with that scenario).

The physical difference between Alan and me was always considerable (although never quite like this time) so the first thing we ever had to do was shave me down. I am a 6”7 hirsute bear, covered in thick black fur from my neck all the way down to my toes, and one of the most enjoyable and sensual parts of any of our meetings would be when I throw a towel down onto the bed after a quick jump into a hot shower, and Alan lathered my muscular hairy bod in shaving cream before removing every last hint of hair from my enormous frame. As he did it there were intermittent breaks that we took (as the task itself lasted around an hour)- I found the experience of being shaved such a massive turn on that I would normally cum 7 or 8 times during, and Alan couldn’t resist the sight of me face down for so long without occasionally stopping his shaving to eat me out. In spite of my large, round muscular glutes, my anus is so tiny as to be almost invisible (lucky guys right?) so it would take him some time to get in there and open me up. When Alan flipped me over to do my front I would invariably have an erection which he would take it upon himself to tend to as I twisted my large hard nipples thinking of how enjoyable the following 2 days would be. I would cum, either in his mouth or all over his handsome daddy face, and then he would resume shaving my stomach and chest.

By the end of this procedure there was a football sized ball of hair clumped together with shaving cream which, after washing to remove the cream, Alan and I fed to each other in a haze of orgasmic bliss. Afterwards the idea of consuming my body hair with someone would have struck me as odd, but at the time it made total sense and we both felt as though we were ingesting something beautiful, masculine and sexy.

Then came my highlight of the event (although not Alan’s)- the bodybuilding contest. The two of us, now ready for show in our brightly coloured posers would role play as bodybuilding competitors, exaggerating the parts of the competition that got us most aroused such as the arrogant posturing, the flexing backstage, and finally the posedown where the testosterone of the big brutes really showed in their aggressive posing and shoving one another out of the way. We took it in turns to be the victor, and then we would fuck for the first time. As a power bottom who enjoys nothing more than being used and humiliated by alphas, it was always Alan fucking me, no question, and in the contests where he won he would use the fuck as a means of asserting his superiority, and in the years he lost he would angrily the-fuck me for stealing his 1st place trophy. I preferred the latter, because it would usually involve more humiliation. He would always grab hold of my cock tightly, squeezing all the blood from it so that I was never erect, in spite of being so aroused that I couldn’t even see or form sentences. When it was time for a post-contest hate fuck my shaving routine was slightly different in that he would leave some patches of hair on my body, and whilst his cock was inside me rupturing my internal passages with its reckless disregard for my godly body, he would lick my armpits and rip the hair from them with his teeth causing me to cry out in ecstatic pain. He would also bite my nipples, which became juicier and more engorged throughout the ordeal of being pounded by this angry, enraged musclebull. My nipples would begin to swell and hurt from being so abused, but if I got an erection or attempted to touch my own cock, Alan would slap me like a bitch and remind me that my body is his, and not for my own pleasure. He would command me to pose for him as he fucked me, so I, lying on my back totally dominated, weak and worthless, would flex my biceps and lats for him as he unendingly pounded my back passage and ruined me. After my lat spread he would dive back into and rip all the remaining hair from my body with his teeth, which caused me indescribable pleasure, even though all the while I had a totally soft cock that just lay limp and useless as Alan’s threats of violence should I enjoy this fuck had convinced him to stay flaccid. Throughout the fucking the only breaks he would take from destroying my hole would be to remove his cock, allow it to go a bit softer, and launch streams of hot piss, mixed with sticky precum, all over me to remind me of just how subservient I was to him. I would rub this hot stinky mixture all over my body, writhing around enjoying the overwhelming combination of smells, noises and sensations that this encounter was made up of. Then as soon as I had been humiliated with piss, my humiliation by fucking would recommence.

Ultimately Alan would cum, but it took him a long time. As he felt it was getting nearer his bucking wold become more intense and powerful, making me acutely aware that until that point only about 2/3 of the magnificent and vascular cock had been inside me. As he neared orgasm the entire instrument would enter and as I moaned in agony he would cover my mouth with his hand or stuff it with bedsheets so I could not distract him from his work. The final few thrusts were when he would unleash his hot thick deposit and with each one he would slap either my pecs, balls or face as a display of just how little respect he had for the man beneath him, who was essentially nothing more than a tissue or bucket to contain his sperm.

“That’s what you fucking get you little wet pussy bitch!” He would scream as he finished fucking me, “next year I’m gonna beat your punk ass on that stage and you’re gonna think about how I've degraded you twice in this room. When I pull out I’d better not see any of my cum fall out, you know how I like it.”

With a wicked smirk he yanked his entire 12 inches from within me and I rapidly sealed by anus shut. Still clenching tightly I got off the bed and went to squat in the middle of the marble floor of the room and let the entire contents of my ass go limp, covering the floor in Alan’s glorious discharge. As it dripped out my own cock became hard and rather than masturbating it directly, I decided to insert my hand into my ass and play with my g-spot until cumming spontaneously. Now out of character, lovely Alan came over to me and swallowed the entire lot as it flew out. We lay together in the pool of liquid covering the floor, making out and straddling each other’s bodies.

But something was likely to be very different this time around; you see the entire basis of our relationship was fantasy. We were both skinny men who had had the fortune to discover a shared passion for bodybuilding in spite of not being actively involved, or even working out at all. Make believe was the cornerstone of these amazing encounters, but now it didn’t have to be. At least not for half of it.

For the entire year since Alan and I had last met, I had been seriously diving into bodybuilding and finally getting to grips with words like macros, BCAAs, bench record etc. It turned out that my body had responded remarkably and in spite of standing at over six and a half feet in height, I had put on an impressive amount of muscle. I decided not to tell Alan, and to dress in thick layers on the walk to the hotel, so as to surprise him. I just can’t wait to show him the amazing bodybuilding physique under this coat!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1