A Growing Obsession

Amazonia

I uploaded this to The Gigantic Beast's blog too,. But thought I'd share it here as well. :)

Tom sat at the table eagerly awaiting his friend Liz to finish cooking.

When they had initially got chatting at work they had hit it off on shared interests and hobbies as both had many cerebral past times as it turned out, such as gaming and writing, but things had really turned out great when Tom mentioned he was into strongman competitions and Liz had happily agreed to come over to his house one weekend to chat generally and to cook for him, as she confided that she would love to be a chef if they both weren't stuck in the same company doing the same boring office jobs.

Liz came through and placed the food down in front of him. He smiled and thanked her feeling ravenously hungry as he had skipped breakfast to make the best of this meal. She had set down two huge bowls, one of mild chilli and one of meat pasta and both were delicious.

He wolfed them down with a nice cold beer and sat back, stuffed and rubbing his round tight belly. That was the thing, he mused as he sat for a moment. Others who were strictly bodybuilders tried to keep as trim as possible but as he was into powerlifting cross strongman, he could afford to pig out occasionally and so long as the muscle was there, even if under fat it was all good.

Liz smiled at his dozing fullness.

'More?’

Tom stretched and grunted a little at the weight of his belly. Oof, packed and heavy, but if it was going to grow him he didn't mind.

'Mhm.’ he said. 'Wow, that was so good! Ice cream next?’

She nodded.

'Sure.’

She came back with a tub of ice cream and a spoon and lugged his protein powder tub through.

He grinned a little as she set it all down. This was going to be a dirty bulk indeed, but it was all good.

He scooped his usual five spoons of powder to even it out against the ice cream and got eating as Liz put the powder tub back in the kitchen. Once he was finished he sat back stuffed.

Liz smiled again as he sat there.

'You ok?’

He gave a sleepy smile, a hand on his rounded, bloated belly.

'yep, all good just give me a minute.’

Suddenly his gut clenched and he felt a spasm as something stirred and he winced visibly as he cussed and grunted a little with the sudden sharp pain.

'Are you sure you're ok?’ Liz asked, frowning and sounding genuinely concerned.

'Ugh, yeah, I’m fine’ he grunted. 'just bad powder I think.’ he said as the pressure twisted.

Suddenly he let out a deep sonorous fart, followed by a just as deep, guttural belch, blushing furiously at his gasiness.

Liz moved over and opened a window.

'I am so sorry!’ Tom said, looking horrified.

Liz waved a hand dismissively and laughed.

'It's ok, it was getting something gone from your system and besides,’ she chuckled wryly. 'I have three brothers, no way are you as obnoxious as them when it comes to stuff like that!’

Her good humour was infectious and he grinned back.

'Well,,sorry anyway but thanks.’

He put a hand to his belly to rub it and paused, puzzled and a little startled.

'I’m… I’m more bloated than before…’ he muttered in astonishment.

Liz moved over and motioned feeling his belly to which he assented.

'I don't think that's fat… I mean a bit sure, but I think it's mainly muscle.’ she said in confused awe.

Tom frowned again.

'How is that possible?’ Tom wondered.

Liz shrugged.

'I don't know, maybe your abdominal muscles are bloated out.’

Tom rubbed his belly thoughtfully as he felt more gas stir and blanched in horror.

'Oh no, not-’ his exclamation was cut off by another massive fart and belch.

Liz stared in shock as she put her hands once more to his belly and tentatively touched his previously small pecs.

'I think… I think you're bigger!’ she exclaimed.

'What the fuck?!’ he yelled startled, collapsing into a chair as he felt up his new thick ball gut and meaty pecs. On the one hand it was thrilling and exciting, on the other hand this was insane!

He didn't have time to be shocked, only horrified, as more gas ripped from him and with each emission he felt himself grow, his shoulders widening, his pecs becoming thicker, arms and legs bulking as his belly pushed out too.

Finally as the chair creaked dangerously underneath him he got to his feet, now a hugely wide and slightly taller powerlifter.

He looked himself in shock, yet also feeling strangely aroused though fortunately showing no signs yet.

Liz was looking at him in shock too and he held up a hand to placate her. He was about to call out as she backed away from him in shock and terrified awe, until she turned back towards him  hurrying back into the room with the tub of powder and at least four more tubs of ice cream.

He gulped nervously.

'Um… what are you… what are you doing? Liz? Liz?! LIZ NO!’

His cry of protest was cut short as she stuffed a serving spoon of powder laden ice cream in his mouth and forced him to eat it. So taken aback was he by her aggressive forcefulness that he could only obey as he tried to protest.

She silenced him with a slap of his stuffed gut and a vicious pinch of his firm yet puffy nipples.

'You want to be big and I want you big.’ she said, a mad light in her eyes as she picked up the next tub. 'I want to see just how far we can push you. I want you to be a huge goddamn tank of a man and maybe then some. Got it?’

He nodded mutely, dry mouthed with a touch of fear, yet also insanely aroused as he responded to her dominance.

She laughed at his arousal.

'We’re going to make you into either a muscle stud or a muscle pig, but either way you're going to love every minute of it aren't you?’

He nodded as she smiled darkly.

'Good boy. Now get eating.’

He willingly took tub after tub, shovelling them into himself as his gut bloated bigger and rounder with gas until finally they were all gone and he clutched his aching gut, realising he couldn't see his toes let alone his dick and worrying she'd made him into a blimp, yet oddly aroused by the sheer power of it all as he mentally compared his muscular heavily gutted body to her small, lithe yet curvy frame.

He needn't have worried however as a moment later and with a mass explosion of gas he began to grow once more, as with too much bulk to be contained by his muscle bellied frame he began to grow taller, even as he felt himself stretching and widening, his clothes having long since given out save for his underwear mercifully preserving his modesty, yet even that too was straining.

He saw Liz looking up at him in shock and he laughed, amazed yet aroused to discover a deep booming voice issuing forth as he realised his vocal cords must have grown with the rest of him.

'More food and more powder!’ he ordered Liz, somewhat drunk on the intoxication of power. 'I’m going to bust this house open!’ he roared as she scurried off to obey.

He grew taller, wider and more bulked out as he took everything she offered, eventually grabbing her up as she screamed in terror as the house caved in around them and he burst up into the sky, metres high and just as wide, Liz easily resting on his expanse of a belly as he rested his chin on his shelf like pecs as he grinned down at her.

'Like what you made little woman?’ he asked as she sat on his vast gut, struck mute with terror but from her body language also as aroused as he was.

He chuckled, enjoying the deep reverberation in his chest as he started to move.

'I need to carry on growing,’ he said, as his belly gave a loud growl and he gave it a slap. 'Keep this well fed too.’

His slap caused Liz to bounce up and down on his belly as though she were experiencing an earthquake as she clung on for dear life. He laughed, causing more shaking as he continued in search of food.

Spying a beer tanker he leant down and picked it up as the driver ran away screaming and he cracked it open before draining the contents like he would a can and chucking the tanker away with a raucous belch.

Finally, as the army got involved he placed Liz on the ground to keep her safe, proceeding to snatch helicopters and missiles out of the air all falling before his all consuming, all devouring hunger as he grew bigger taller and wider, the frequent farts and belches issuing forth not only keeping the growth going but also destroying towns and cities as they blasted from his rear and knocking planes from the sky as they erupted from his mouth.

This continued for several more weeks as he systematically roamed the earth consuming all he wished and laying destruction in his wake. Finally, with all resources either inside his gargantuan belly or fuelling his monolithic body, he turned his attention to the planet itself, drinking up the vastness of the ocean as it ballooned his belly ever bigger and he enjoyed the feeling of all the oceans’ creatures inside him as they were digested adding a his titanic yet muscular mass

Finally he began to chomp his way toward the earth, seeking the molten core to be digested in his immense godlike belly….

Tom awoke and lay there for a moment as he stretched lazily in bed and grinned as he eyed his rounded belly from the night before. He’d pigged out quite a bit true, but that dream had been odd yet clearly satisfying if his major hard on was anything to go by. He felt a bubble of gas in his belly and chuckled as he remembered that part of the dream before pausing and letting rip with a satisfied grunt.

Glancing at the clock he realised he didn't have to be up for work for a while and so set to playing with his stiffened member as he recalled some key scenes from his nighttime vision.

It had of course been impossible and at the very least highly impractical.

Still, a beast could dream couldn't he?

• Like 9

• 2 months later...

I read this with an entire serving bowl of pasta an meatballs stretching my stomach.

Dying for the day someone looks at me and says "you want to be big and i want you big"  especially while tring to get me to eat/lift/juice a bit more!

• 3 years later...
On 10/17/2017 at 6:42 AM, schwermarko said:

I read this with an entire serving bowl of pasta an meatballs stretching my stomach.

Dying for the day someone looks at me and says "you want to be big and i want you big"  especially while tring to get me to eat/lift/juice a bit more!

You want to be big, and I want you to be bigger than that.