Thats what Bros are for (Part 2)

19 hours ago, Nagito said:

Scott actually took Greg's body to another level in the gym. while Greg quickly lost the little muscle mass that Scott had built into his body. Which makes me think Scott deserved but to be the muscular body.

Interesting, than what does Greg deserve than? I mean he was a nice guy who tried to help his friend. Scott might have deserved to be the one in the muscular body, but does Greg deserve his unfortunate fate with balls in his mouth and forced to live out the rest of his life as a skinny loser? hmmmm....  

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nagito

• jojo9

• cutlerfan

• Makoto

1 hour ago, goggletan said:

Interesting, than what does Greg deserve than? I mean he was a nice guy who tried to help his friend. Scott might have deserved to be the one in the muscular body, but does Greg deserve his unfortunate fate with balls in his mouth and forced to live out the rest of his life as a skinny loser? hmmmm....   

Greg is certainly a nice guy, which makes me wonder if Scott had asked to make the permanent exchange instead? Would Greg donate his muscular body to Scott?Scott did everything to become bigger, but to no avail. while Greg did not make the slightest effort to keep his. When the chance came, Scott took the opportunity and Greg did his best to recover his body. But Greg does not deserve to have an unhappy life. It would be interresting a part 3 where Scott shows that he is making Greg's best body. Doing Greg accept his new place as Scott's private slave.

12 hours ago, Nagito said:

Greg is certainly a nice guy, which makes me wonder if Scott had asked to make the permanent exchange instead? Would Greg donate his muscular body to Scott?Scott did everything to become bigger, but to no avail. while Greg did not make the slightest effort to keep his. When the chance came, Scott took the opportunity and Greg did his best to recover his body. But Greg does not deserve to have an unhappy life. It would be interresting a part 3 where Scott shows that he is making Greg's best body. Doing Greg accept his new place as Scott's private slave.

Never thought about it that way. What you say makes sense. If Scott would have asked Greg upfront to swap bodies or even buy his body I’m sure Greg would have refused. So I’m not so sure if Greg was a nice guy or was he just too naive and trustful of his Friend. 

And why why do you think Greg would accept his new life as Scott’s private slave? He used to be a champion bodybuilder and an alpha male. Why would he so easily give up and simply become a slave happily to the man who stole his body? 

I always imagined Greg as a beta stuck in the body of an alpha, and the opposite to Scott (You had another story that was so). Greg does not have much choice now, since his alpha male status is in Scott's possession. I like to think that Scott is manipulating Greg to be his new worshiper.

• 3 weeks later...