Thats what Bros are for (Part 2)

18 hours ago, jojo9 said:

Well I'm not sure what it says about me, but I rather enjoyed the dark, sinister ending. As in life, the good guy doesn't always win. Who knows, sometime down the road, Greg might get his own back when Scott least expects it.

Thanks for enjoying haha. Guess we're both alittle dark inside lol.

Yap the good guy doesn't always win but you can look at it as Greg being too naive, and Scott was the smart one who played his cards right. The good guy didn't win, but the smart guy won :P boooyeaaa!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nagito

• jojo9

• cutlerfan

• Makoto

Thats such a sad ending for greg! Have to admit that i found the role reversal in their relationship from part 1 pretty hot though especially the final image with scott sitting on gregs face blowing his load off.. I did honestly think the story was going to end well with scott returning gregs body in front of the seniors but the twist when scott turned around and screwed greg again was unexpected. Nice twist. Very hot.

22 hours ago, Raggen said:

Thats such a sad ending for greg! Have to admit that i found the role reversal in their relationship from part 1 pretty hot though especially the final image with scott sitting on gregs face blowing his load off.. I did honestly think the story was going to end well with scott returning gregs body in front of the seniors but the twist when scott turned around and screwed greg again was unexpected. Nice twist. Very hot.

Thanks for enjoying the read haha. Yap its sad but i like the role reversal too. Greg just has to understand that the roles are reversed now. Scott is the hot bodybuilder and Gregs the fawning weakling. I spent some time creating that final image so i hoped it made you as hard as it made me. Scott is seriously one dominant bodybuilder! :P 

22 hours ago, jojo9 said:

I hope you're cooking up some more sinister domination and muscle mayhem. ;)

Haha, dont worry Im constantly trying to think of story ideas.

In the mean time i'm trying to start up my own tumblr where i can compile all my stories there. If you have tumblr do come visit :) 

https://goggletann.tumblr.com/

I might be posting stories there more often too :P 

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, Nagito said:

this is without doubt my favorite story. Scott really does look better with Greg's body. Have you thought about creating part 3?

No idea for a part 3. But don't you feel bad for Greg? Scott's really a douchebag asshole huh?

5 hours ago, goggletan said:

No idea for a part 3. But don't you feel bad for Greg? Scott's really a douchebag asshole huh?

Scott actually took Greg's body to another level in the gym. while Greg quickly lost the little muscle mass that Scott had built into his body. Which makes me think Scott deserved but to be the muscular body.