Work Muscle Buddy Part 11

bestpecsever

Previous Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

(Illustrations always make things more fun!)

I was flat on the floor with an extra 165 lbs of cum in my belly helping me to be a paperweight, effectively doubling my scale weight.

full_by_gitbigger-d41fkoq.png.27cc61e877f8a78c0ca9bb3e502400b4.png

Jeff was next to me with an extra 300 lbs of cum in his belly transforming him into a human anvil, weighing in at 525 lbs. We were both naked.

sinking_in_fat__3_by_setpoirot-d7mv96x.thumb.jpg.d529388f9c05134953bf60385f03162c.jpg

I heard a gurgle next to me and then….

BRRRRRPP!

Jeff let out a burp in his sleep. I knew what was coming next! Thanks to its increased length and width, I could see my cock spring to attention even past the gigantic belly attached to my body.

BRURRRUUP!

Jeff twitched a little bit. He wouldn’t want to miss this! I shook him awake, the fatty parts of his body jiggling, the muscular parts stubbornly not moving.

“Dude! Dude, wake up! Come on, man, you’re going to miss it!”

Jeff groggily woke up. BURRURURPP. “Wha...what? Huh?” BRRUUUUP BRP

The change was taking place rapidly. VERY rapidly. Jeff’s body had begun to deflate, like the tide moving out but revealing the rocks and pieces left as water rippled away from it. Only in Jeff’s case, all the cum he had inside him was being...absorbed (for lack of a better term) into his muscles, fading away and leaving granite walls of powerful human straitions, thick webs of veins, and a nearly nonexistent skin covering that was stretched to the limits of human possibilities. It looked like the skin would snap if he moved, and like any of the veins would break like a burst pipe in subfreezing temperatures. Jeff glared upward, his head thrown backward, not able to look at his body changing. His eyes were bulging again, and tears were coming out by force. His mouth gaped open as if screaming, but no sound was coming out.

As Jeff’s musculature drank my seed in, his body pulsed, almost as if each awesomely hot and horny muscle were breathing individually. With each breath it took, it rested back in a larger state.

Suddenly, Jeff buckled on the floor, and his abdomen lurched forward. His head turned a dangerous shade of purple, and I really thought Jeff was going to die right there. In fact, his whole body began to turn purple, like it was holding its breath.

And then, as crudely as you think, Jeff farted, and the windows in the room broke from the force. I thought I would pass out from the visible scent that came out of his gluteus very very maximus.

But along with the gaseous emission came another type of explosion. As large as Jeff’s body had gotten drinking in the semen he absorbed, that final blast added even more size to what he had already developed in the past few seconds.

Jeff was my muscle monster. Slowly he stood up, unsure of his new statuesque body, his back to me. I noticed that while he had grown overall in muscular size, he hadn’t increased his height at all. His waist was incredibly tiny compared to his lats. He slowly turned around raised his arm up to flex.

beauty___likesitthick_tribute__bigger_by_n_o_n_a_m_e-d4o4x5j.thumb.jpg.326507f3a94e13bc59c436ef433eb998.jpg

And then I realized that I was suddenly cumming on the floor like a waterhose, no warning or control over it whatsoever. I was unable to reach over my belly to do anything with it at all. My arms were just too short.

“Bryce, dude…” Jeff sighed. “You’ve messed up the carpet, now I’ve gotta clean it.”

Then he laughed. “Actually, since you live here too, you’re going to clean it.”

I laughed too, and then I felt some hands under me. Slowly I was rising up off the floor. And then I was lowered. And then I rose again. And was lowered again.

Jeff was deadlifting me.

“Man, I told you I didn’t want to be any bigger. And now…”

I glared up at him as he hoisted me up and down with his back and legs. “No, no no. Who’s the dude who kept jacking around with my cock, leaving me with this thing?” I still couldn’t reach, but I pointed at what had to be at least 13 inches soft. “What am I supposed to do with that, huh?”

He set me down, and started rubbing my bulbous stomach. “I’m sure we’ll think of something,” he said as he tickled the bottom of my belly by lightly scratching it, running his hands through my stomach hair, which was a little thicker now.

Then he hoisted me up using his new strength and held me a little over his shoulder. He supported me with his left arm and patted me with his right.

The dude is trying to burp me!

BRAAAARRRRP

And it worked.

BURRUUUPP

I felt a familiar tingle and vibration in me, as if my whole body was quaking and breathing. The belly rapidly melted off, reverting to my 160 pound self...or rather, previous self, because every muscle was breathing and enlarging a little bit at a time. My abs were getting crowded as two fully formed packs settled in and pushed their way through, accompanied by two more baby ablets, not quite fully formed but definitely visible.

My pecs heaved up and out, up and out, over and over as the pushed my inflated shoulders outward and back. At the same time, my billowing lats pushed my arms upward, fighting with me vein crackled biceps for the space next to my torso. My triceps filled in like thick solid water balloons, and my arms soon resembled giant condoms filled with walnuts.

597e45491b62a_835a421c1a491b1a63f97b3808c77daf--les-garcons-bodybuilding.thumb.jpg.0681acf7e2431bc475bed8b8d1d4e1dd.jpg

My waist...I’m pretty sure it shrunk. Or at least the width of my chest and lats made it look a lot tinier, a male hourglass.

My legs swelled up, looking like sides of beef hanging in a meat locker. My butt grew outward and bubble upward a bit, helping to support my disproportionate torso. I found my chest pushing further forward as my shoulder blades were involuntarily thrust backward. My arms hung to my sides at not quite 45 degree angles. My calves looked like bowling balls had been shoved under my skin.

Veins snaked and coiled all over my body, larger than before. If not for the rigid granite like surface quality of my never ending striations, I’d look like brittle cracked glass. But a lot of blood was needed to keep these beasts attached to my frame well fed.

I looked in the mirror and flexed my bicep. Oh. My. Lord. It had to be at least 16 inches. This was mind blowing to the guy who had not quite 9  inch biceps a few weeks ago. My guns had almost doubled in size.

7962865226_456c544eda_b.jpg.fcfaff5aa495921a36ba38f3599de735.jpg

FLITTSPATTT

Something hit the mirror. I turned around and found Jeff with one of his hands around his cock, cum still dripping over it. His forearm looked like an engorged ham.

6937b258dc667d63393f8a59faf4c2c2--weight-lifting-body-weight.jpg.db39e110e55e2cb66dae31f18aaa57ec.jpg

“Sorry, Bryce,” Jeff grinned. “Just couldn’t help myself. You. Are. So. Hot.” He laughed. And when he did more cracks and striations formed on his chest, like fingers reaching to desperately keep hold of the frame.

He had become an incredibly thick monster. His skin was practically transparent, and every muscle looked flexed, even when relaxed.

“You’re not too bad yourself, Jeff,” I said, reaching out to flick his nipples. Jeff reached out to flick mine back.

“So...are you still upset that you’ve gotten larger?” I asked him.

“Ah….we’ll see. It’ll take getting used to, I’ve never been this larger, or really wanted to be.”

“Well, let’s see how heavy we are now.”

We went to the bathroom and took turns on the scale. I settled at 205. And still 5-foot-7. The overly ridiculous amount of cum I had ingested had pushed me further than before.

I couldn’t imagine what Jeff could be. He took in quite a bit more than I did, and already had huge frame to work from. I slapped his naked butt as he stepped on, immediately regretting it as I might as well have slapped a steel girder.

It kept going up...255….275….295….310…

Jeff looked at me with a sideways glance and a smirk.

315….325….335….350. And at that it stopped.

“Well, instead of losing 25 I’ve managed to gain over 135. Dude, Bryce, that’s like adding one of the old you onto me.”

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening, Jeff. I was admiring this bicep of mine that I’m flexing. It tastes really good,” I said, licking my own arm.

6243689034_b17a14f3f4_b.thumb.jpg.1c4d4eccaed325503e164e77c10e7258.jpg

“And hey, that’s not all I can do. Watch how limber I am.”

I rubbed my cock to get it erect, and then bent forward a bit. My cock swelled to a fully erect 20 inches, and I kissed it.

I. Kissed. My. Own. Cock. That was unbelieveable.

“What’s that, Bryce? I couldn’t see it over this mound of manliness attached to my arm,” Jeff said as he flexed his mountainous bicep. It had to be at least 22 inches.

bb_142_by_david753-dbh3yd0.jpg.0d41d8cda528d9a0b7af8f44d91b61be.jpg

“Hey, c’mere, Bryce,” Jeff said as he unflexed. “Wrap your hands around my bicep.”

I did as told, and when Jeff flexed his bicep I was lifted up and down.

“Jeff, that’s some serious heat you’re packing in those guns.”

Jeff yawned. “Yeah, but….we’ve been up all night. And I am worn out. Besides,” he pointed downward at his crotch, “I’m pretty sore again.”

And as before, I noted that his entire groin was one purple, almost black hickey from the force of my blow.

“I think it’s a great day to sleep in, maybe sleep the whole day away. If we can both fit in the bed together now!”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

They really love eachotehr. They will be giants

Or maybe their bond will help them make others into giants...!

(shameless tease)