Huh... different! Interesting concept, thanks for posting.

I did also just want to point out, only because it was a consistent thing -- I honestly do try not to do this as much anymore: It's "choke", "choked", and "choking". A "chock" is a block of wood used to keep a wheel from turning. (Which is why spellcheck won't save you on those. It is a real word. Just not the right word.) Anyway, my apologies, I'll shut up now.

4 hours ago, nypup2train said:

Huh... different! Interesting concept, thanks for posting.

I did also just want to point out, only because it was a consistent thing -- I honestly do try not to do this as much anymore: It's "choke", "choked", and "choking". A "chock" is a block of wood used to keep a wheel from turning. (Which is why spellcheck won't save you on those. It is a real word. Just not the right word.) Anyway, my apologies, I'll shut up now.

Thanks lol. I hope you liked the characters. Even tho i didnt elaborate on them.

Its ok haha, im not perfect in writing too! Great that you pointed that out to me, thank you!! :) 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Still easily one of my favourite stories. The mental anguish of never actually knowing the end of the story is killing me! Still can’t make up my mind if they switched bodies or not. Love the open ended way the story is told but can’t help but wanting to know what really happened!