04.thumb.jpg.d4a78b60c0622a8a730b8986d55070ad.jpg

The giant creature was right in front of my face. I couldn't believe i was face to face with it. I looked at it firmly with my eye wondering how i was going to fit it all in my mouth. As impossible as i thought it was, I knew I could definitely be able to do it. Because after all, this giant piece of meat used to be my meat.

I stared up at the man before me. He looked at me with a stern poker face hiding all his emotions behind a pair of sunglasses. I could only stare back at the reflection from his sunglass reflection looking at the pathetic skinny loser that is me right now. All I could make out was my pale skin covering my bony nerd body. Oh how i miss my old body as i glace from side to side looking at his broad muscular shoulders and buldgind pecs. At least I know he was still going to the gym regularly, thats a relief he's not wasting my hard earned body away.

As you can probably tell i wasn't always this pathetic. I was once a champion sportsman as well as a top poker player representing my frat brothers. Oh at least i thought i was the top poker player. A week ago I got way too overconfident at a party where i was eyeing this hot chick. She was however attached to a skinny loser whom i challenged to a game of poker. If i win I get to fuck his girlfriend while he watches and i asked him what he wanted if he won. He said he wanted to be me. 

I thought it was a fucking retarded request. How the hell do you swap bodies with people? If i only knew.....

I have to admit though. He was pretty good at the game. But most impressively was his poker face. He was good at hiding his emotions and he would only give his emotions away when he knew he won. Which was way too late for me. I dont know how he did it but after losing the game i was stripped of my entire body. My muscles, my good looks, my height...everything. And i did become him.

It was terrible watching him pretending to be me. No one would believe that we swapped bodies and I had to watch him live the frat life i was meant to live. As much as he was great at his "poker face" he was also a fast learner and he literally became me. Walking down the school hallway with my iconic swag and speaking in my cocky tone of voice. I however couldn't get used to my new lower status as a loser nerd at the bottom of the college food chain.

But i wasn't about to give up. I did whatever i could to get people to notice and help me. I contacted my frat brothers and tried to convince them, I tried talking to the girls who used to wanna be fucked by me so bad. They don't believe me now. But if i keep telling people someone will be bound to help me out!

My luck started to turn around however when he approached me just 15mins ago. I was shocked because he told me he wasn't feeling happy in his new body and really wanted his old life back. Its almost like he was trying to beg me to swap our bodies back. The only way he claimed however we could transfer our essence was for me to suck the "muscles" out of him. From his cock. I had to ingest as much of his cum as i could.

As disgusting as it sounded i was not about to let this opportunity slip me by. I want my body back no matter the cost. I couldn't see his eyes through his reflective sunglasses but by the sound of his sad emotions he seem like he really meant it. 

He dropped his pants and revealed the monster meat i had missed so much. Only this time i was pleasuring it. And oh do i know where all the sweet spots were. I fixated my eyes on the head and reach my tongue out gently making sure i got my saliva all over it. I lathered the head slowly occasionally wiggling my tongue resulting in soft moans from him. Stretching my mouth as large as i could i tried pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. Not even half way through and i already felt a slight urge to gag and i tried making muffled noises hoping to catch his attention.

He calmly placed one arm over my head and the other on my already stretched mouth. "You do want your body back right stud boy? You do wanna go back to living your frat life again dont cha??"

I tried saying it was too big but it came out as a few muffled noises as he now forcefully used the arm on my head to ruffle my hair before pushing my head deeper in. His other arm moved close to my lips as he squeezed a few fingers into my lips and tried to stretch my mouth larger. 

His pushes were starting to get faster and i was almost chocking on both his giant cock and my own saliva. He was pretty good at reassuring me with "c'mon stud boy, a little bit of pain for the high life again. Don cha miss the gym and your muscle life??" 

He was now pushing me deep down . I could feel with every thrust my urge to chock was greater. I closed my eyes and tear alittle from the heavy imapct of him pushing my head. It was seriously a rape. He was raping my face and all i could do was to kneel there powerless to stop him with my muffled noises that could only be directed at his monster cock.

His moans got louder, faster and might i say sexier with every thrust and speed increase. With one final roar i could tell the floodgates were open. I braced myself for the eruption of mount vesuvius. His never ending cum envelop my mouth in ropes after ropes of creamy ambrosia filling my mouth up.

I tried to let go of his cock and pull out. But he felt my resistance and pushed me further back in. "Now now stud boy you need to take as much of my monster cum for you to go back to what you were. You miss those days where everyone boy or girl were begging you to fuck them right? 

I was tearing and my mouth was as stretched as it could be. I could only protest with noises as i swallowed everything down. 

After what seemed like an eternity, he released my head and i fell backwards and collapsed from the entire ordeal with saliva, cum and sweat dripping all over my face. 

I finally awoke from my deep sleep. I was feeling groggy and my sight was still slightly blurry. As my vision sharpened i look down at myself. I then turned right and left to look at my arms. 

These skinny bony arms and pale white skin certainly wasn't my body. 

Hearing a sound from behind me I saw my old body doing a double bicep pose as he looked in the mirror. He noticed me and turned around "Hey youre awake bro. Just testing out my guns. Been missing em. How you doing in your old body?"

I stared back at him in shock as i tried to get back on my feet. "Wait but this can't be happening! Im you! And you're me! We haven't swapped back!!"

He shook his head slighly and walked towards me before patting my back "Bro the swap is done. You're just having fragments of my memory when you were inside my body. I have fragments of your memory too and i thought i was you" 

I scratched my head still confused. He was hard to tell as he was still wearing his sunglasses. I couldnt see his eyes but he sounded pretty convincing. 

I nodded back "Alright then. So is this swap finally permanent or will our memories continue to overlap?"   

He looked sternly back at me "The blowjob is what makes the swap permanent" He gave of a subtle but noticeable smirk after that comment.

Looking back at him curiously i replied "What so funny?"

Removing his sunglasses to reveal a completely smug and cocky face.

"Nothing. Nothing funny at all.... :P"  

Thanks for reading

Lemme know what you think of the story and the characters :) 

Another great story. The ending is a little confusing because I don't know if he truly got his body back or what. I would like to think he did, but that cocky grin kind of has me wondering though.

16 hours ago, Makoto said:

Another great story. The ending is a little confusing because I don't know if he truly got his body back or what. I would like to think he did, but that cocky grin kind of has me wondering though.

I left the story slightly open ended. But rmb, the guy with the poker face is good at what he does, which is lying

So yes, you were right to be cautious of that cocky grin. :P 

Just curious why do you hope the former jock got his body back? Or rather why do you support him?

I loved this story! And the open ending up for interpretation is a great concept. You are very creative and inventive.

Personally, I like the idea that the former nerd stays at the jacked alpha and takes advantage of the former alpha. I think its very devious to tease him with the hope of getting to have his former self back and then trying to convince him it just false memory. Brilliant.

2 hours ago, jojo9 said:

I loved this story! And the open ending up for interpretation is a great concept. You are very creative and inventive.

Personally, I like the idea that the former nerd stays at the jacked alpha and takes advantage of the former alpha. I think its very devious to tease him with the hope of getting to have his former self back and then trying to convince him it just false memory. Brilliant.

Thank you for the kind words :) 

I was thinking the same thing as you too :P I love humiliation stories. A former alpha now having to suck off and be at the mercy of someone formerly weaker than him. So tantalizing haha! 

Actually if you like these bodyswap/muscle theft/humiliation style stories i could reccomand you another story i wrote recently too. 

Enjoy!!

And have a great day!

10 hours ago, goggletan said:

I left the story slightly open ended. But rmb, the guy with the poker face is good at what he does, which is lying

So yes, you were right to be cautious of that cocky grin. :P 

Just curious why do you hope the former jock got his body back? Or rather why do you support him?

He does and doesn't deserve it. Yet again this is just another scenario where being cocky will eventually get you hit hard because again Karma is a bitch. I would say he should have his body back because the story never truly goes into all the wrongs he had committed; Where the guy with the poker face is now not only abusing his power over somebody that he knows is weaker than him, but he is also in the position where he can trick and decieve the former alpha male. So another Role reversal would be great in a way . (Almost like a Setting things right scenario where I find that the younger brother absolutely deserved what he got.)

He doesn't deserve his body because we already know that he made the mistake of judging a book by it's cover, and life is very unfair.

15 hours ago, Makoto said:

He does and doesn't deserve it. Yet again this is just another scenario where being cocky will eventually get you hit hard because again Karma is a bitch. I would say he should have his body back because the story never truly goes into all the wrongs he had committed; Where the guy with the poker face is now not only abusing his power over somebody that he knows is weaker than him, but he is also in the position where he can trick and decieve the former alpha male. So another Role reversal would be great in a way . (Almost like a Setting things right scenario where I find that the younger brother absolutely deserved what he got.)

He doesn't deserve his body because we already know that he made the mistake of judging a book by it's cover, and life is very unfair.

I agree with you on this one. The person with the most power now is the poker face dude. Physically, socially, emotionally and mentally. He has all the advantages over our former jock and even takes this chance to further abuse and humiliate him. 

But if you look at things from another perspective, if life is an actual game of poker, the poker face dude is just doing what he needs to do to solidify his new identity and eventual victory. He takes this chance to mentally instill in the former jock that they're roles are now reversed and its permanent. "I am now the muscle frat boy and you're the skinny nerd. If you don't like your new lot in life than too bad, go suck a dick."

hahaha im kindda a harsh person in RL so my stories reflect that lol. :P 

On 7/30/2017 at 2:28 AM, goggletan said:

Removing his sunglasses to reveal a completely smug and cocky face

This ending part I would interpret it as the former nerd in the jock body finally revealing his poker face to show that he was just using the former jock this whole time. The nerd in the jock body seems to like abusing his power. And the jock in nerd body just wants to do anything to get his body back and is abused by the current jock. Seems to me the current jock is quite an asshole.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:12 AM, Raggen said:

This ending part I would interpret it as the former nerd in the jock body finally revealing his poker face to show that he was just using the former jock this whole time. The nerd in the jock body seems to like abusing his power. And the jock in nerd body just wants to do anything to get his body back and is abused by the current jock. Seems to me the current jock is quite an asshole.

The current jock IS an asshole :P But you cant deny he earned his position right? He lived most of his life as a skinny nerd and now he's finally got the opportunity to be the cocky jock he was born to be. He's smart and he knows that its only a matter of time before the former jock tries to find a way to swap them back so he has to instill in the former jock that they're roles are now reversed and make him think there will be no way he will become a muscled frat boy ever again. An asshole, but a smart one nonetheless :P