Check before eating

msg.thumb.jpg.13bd8750e0878ff6b9c0ec8126cf6d2b.jpg

I got so annoyed with they're shit service that i just muted the chat and ended the conversation with the sales Representative and turned off my phone. What dicks...

I've been working my ass off for 2 entire years to save up for what people call the "magic pill". Well, it comes in many variations, but the pill version is the most popular. A pop into your mouth and you just need to lie down somewhere while your body is automatically transformed. I dont know all the science stuff behind it but if you got the cash you can even add more stuff and customize your transformation. I got a small bonus before quiting my last job so i opted for a smooth golden tan option that will never fade. Sweet right!

2 days later

Finally received their package. Got so excited that i just opened it immediately. There it was, my key to to instant stud hood. The magic pill right before my eyes. I got so engrossed that i hardly noticed the other smaller stuff that came with the package. A small pamphlet and a small bottle of god knows what. Must be one of their samples for some other product, plus who needs an instruction pamphlet? What so difficult about eating a pill?

An Hour later

I invited Lance over to the beach for a tanning session with me before i poped my pill. I always felt that guy was a total lazy fuck. He always does things way too slowly. And he doesn;t seem to have a care in the world to the point where he just lazes around and hardly gets a full time job. What a lazy piece of shit seriously. I know he has always been envious of those fitness models and bodybuilders but because of his sheer laziness he hardly even makes a point to exercise. Maybe after seeing my transformation he might change his mind. And i would love seeing his green envious face. I'd probably chuckle alittle too.

01.thumb.jpg.104a08840af0eca28c7e73247c499fe0.jpg

I opened my box and unwraped the pill ready to swallow it with a bottle of water. It was surprisingly sweet. Not at all bitter as what i heard. 

"hey dude can i have that too? Need a sweet to suck on while we tann" Lance said in his usual slow voice.

I looked back at the box and noticed the small bottle. Looks like a sample tanning lotion.

"Sorry bro that was my last sweet. I got an expensive tanning lotion here though. It should be enough for one person. You can have it..." I replied

"awwww thanks man!" Lance grabbed the bottle and slowly spread the lotion all over his pasty white skin.

Thank god i gave him that bottle to distract him. God knows what other questions he's gonna ask. I so wanna see his face when we wake up after the tann and he would have to watch me be the hunk he always wanted to be. 

We both looked up at the sky and realised the sun was coming out.   

"Time for a tann and hopefully a new body" I yelled to Lance still unaware of my plot. 

30mins Later

The tanning session was so relaxing that i just dozed off. Looking down at my own body i realized it was still the same so I reached for my phone beside me still with my eyes closed and placed it above my face to check with the Chovonic Sales person why its taking so damm long. And i realized I had missed one msg before i ended my last conversation with them. 

msg02.jpg.c767f7ebfd2adcc1a6a354fd8761291e.jpg

02.thumb.jpg.f2f8fa765b2ea589890c186cafa49970.jpg

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed the story.

Let me know any comments for me to improve the structure or the storyline if needed :)