Thats what Bros are for (Part 1)

hmmmm it doesn't have to a part 2 necessarily I just like the format of this as a means to have an interactive story telling thing. I like this body swap thing I would be cool to have a similar story except its a swap between people with a much larger gap in size and see how that changes their life. :D

If its in the same story that be cool but I feel this format should be a standard for Body Swaps through Apps :D

10 hours ago, goggletan said:

haha, i left the ending open ended. But im sure you can tell, Scott is enjoying his new stud body and yes he truly is living the life he has always wanted so i guess he would be quite reluctant to return it anytime soon.

Thanks! I did spend some time creating the images, thought it would be better if there were visuals to go with the story :) 

Didn't think of doing a part 2 but maybe now i might think of something haha. Do throw some suggestions if you wanna too :)  

Honestly I also like stories with evil endings, yet I feel that Greg kind of deserves better because it was his body to begin with. 

I don't know really. Seeing something where Scott maybe gets even bigger somehow would be nice; just wouldn't feel right in a way if Greg who again is the true owner of that body gets left in the dust. (An evil story where Scott manages to get even bigger is how I would want to write it and it fits that kind of dark scenario where Greg is now absolutely screwed because he trusted his "Bro" and really shouldn't of.)

13 hours ago, Muscleblob said:

hmmmm it doesn't have to a part 2 necessarily I just like the format of this as a means to have an interactive story telling thing. I like this body swap thing I would be cool to have a similar story except its a swap between people with a much larger gap in size and see how that changes their life. :D

If its in the same story that be cool but I feel this format should be a standard for Body Swaps through Apps :D

Thanks for enjoying the story! I mainly write body swap/muscle theft stories so you can check my other stories out too :) 

I initially wrote this story with the idea that it would end like this. But since i have a few request for a part 2 plus i have an off day i might think of a second part for the story haha. If you have any suggestions you can let me know too :) 

I'm glad you enjoyed the new "social media chat" format! I hope to use it more often again when i need 

10 hours ago, Makoto said:

Honestly I also like stories with evil endings, yet I feel that Greg kind of deserves better because it was his body to begin with. 

I don't know really. Seeing something where Scott maybe gets even bigger somehow would be nice; just wouldn't feel right in a way if Greg who again is the true owner of that body gets left in the dust. (An evil story where Scott manages to get even bigger is how I would want to write it and it fits that kind of dark scenario where Greg is now absolutely screwed because he trusted his "Bro" and really shouldn't of.)

Yea you can tell Greg is honestly a pretty nice guy to help out a friend. But you usually need 2 hands to clap. If your other hand turns out to be a douchebag like Scott then your're screwed hahaha! On another hand you can look at it this way. Scott is simply an opportunist. He knows what he wants and when he does get it he ensures he doesn't give it away easily. Greg prolly knows its a risk as well to give up his body initially thinking he will get it back. But he prolly doesn't realize how much Scott wanted his body and all the perks it came with it. 

• 1 year later...