Work Muscle Buddy Part 10

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

Jeff leaned himself up on one arm on his pillow. In the slight light of the moon through his window I could see his bicep bunch up and a couple of veins engorge themselves as he rested his head on his hand. His shoulder swelled and brushed his ear.

“I had an idea that I would grow the first time I gave you a blow job. It was something I’d forgotten about because it had been so long ago, and I remembered it after we had gotten rolling.”

I propped myself up on my pillow by my elbows. I was still getting used to the swollen cleavage that would billow outward on my chest when I’d squeeze, and I slightly aroused myself. I realized after a few minutes I was unconsciously running my thumbs up and down my cleavage.

“Jeff, I figured out by this point it’s got something to do with cum, am I right?”

“Yeah, Bryce, you’re right. What I can’t tell you is chemically why it happens. That, I have no idea. But I can tell you what I know from my past history, and what I gather is happening now.”

It was then that I remembered that Jeff is an intelligent analyst, a fact I could easily forget in our throes of bodily lust.

“When I was 15, I was skinny as a twig. 5’11, 95 pounds. I was a runner, and I had tone but no bulk. I began lifting weights, and I saw some small gains, but nothing to make me stand out in a crowd, y’know? And my running always kept size burned off. And the ladies didn’t notice a skinny-ripped runner then.”

I couldn’t believe it. “You weighed less than 100 lbs at 15? I’d find that hard to believe. You’re over double that weight now at 27 years old.”

“I know, but it’s true! The only muscles I had to speak of those days were skinny guy abs and some absolutely shredded calves. Not huge, but freakin’ shredded.”

“So? What happened? How did you turn into…” and I groped his bloated left pec, “...this?”

“It was the summer before my sophomore year in high school. I was out of town and staying with my cousin, who was a couple of years older than me. He and I would train in the gym. My cousin wasn’t big, wasn’t jacked, but he was athletic. He played baseball and ran track. 5’10”, 170 pounds. Not shredded, but very toned. He decided he would help me try to beef up so I could try for some other sports.

“I’d been there for a couple of months, and I hadn’t really made much progress. My body was harder, but I wasn’t putting on any weight. I went to the gym my last day there without my cousin while he had an out of town appointment, and I ran into one of the largest men I’d ever seen. He was a few years older than me, probably just starting college. He’d seen me there before and offered to spot me on a bench press when he knew I was there alone.

“He was probably 6’6”, maybe 350 pounds. Shredded to the bone and as big as a house. He looked like a walking pillar of concrete. He didn’t say much. But at the end of the day he asked me if I was looking to get bigger. Of course I told him yeah, but that was my last day there and I’d be headed back home out of town.

“I was mesmerized by how built he was. I didn’t want to be that big, but I really dug the idea of getting bigger and jacked. He told me he could help me, and told me all I needed to do was play around with him for one afternoon.

“It was my first time ever with a guy, and I didn’t really know what to expect. It turns out he just wanted some worship and a good sucking.”

“And?” I asked in anticipation. My cock was awakening. My nipples were stirring.

“Well, I sucked him enough to get that big belly like you saw awhile back, and like you had. He then had me do a series of full body exercises and my body grew 60 lbs of ripped muscle that day.” Jeff rolled onto his back and put his hands behind his head, big beefy wedges of meat swelling on his arm, sharp jagged boulders of granite rising above the elbow, threatening to tear through his skin. He licked one of them.

“Wow...that’s amazing,” I said. My cock was stuck against my left leg in my boxers. My nipples were massaging my forearms that were crossed in front of them. I began rubbing my bicep boulders with my fingers, hardening them as I did.

“Yeah, and I hadn’t been with another man since until you. So I had forgotten all about that, all the rest of my gains had been with the football team in the gym since then. And like you saw when we first met, my gains had faded just a bit since I didn’t workout regularly for a year.”

“So...Jeff, when you drank from me…”

Jeff reached down and rubbed his groin lightly with one of his hands. “Yeah, it reawakened whatever’s in there.” Jeff bounced his pecs a few times.

“And whatever’s in there with you, it pushed into me and made changes.”

“Yup!” Jeff grinned widely with his teeth. “You like it?” He squeezed his pecs together, forming a deep trench that started at the top of his neck and went down to his rib cage. Little stubbles of hair were showing, as he must have shaved this morning.

I jumped out from under the covers and sat on the bed cross-legged. “Oh yeah. I’d dreamed of having muscles like this all my life! And now I do and it’s wonderful!” I struck a crab pose and nearly creamed down my leg as blood filled my entire body.

“Awesome! I thought you might like it!” He reached out and put his hands under my pecs and bobbled them up and down. “These were always my favorites.”

My cock started crawling painfully out the leg of my boxers. “Mmm, mine too. I like these guys a lot too,” and I flared out my lats.

“The wings are fun! In some of the locker rooms, you’d be considered a small guy.”

I rubbed my hands on Jeff’s bowling pin forearms, tracing the veins that nowadays were always bulging and present. “I’m not small to me, that’s the biggest thing. So…what happened when you had sex with your ex-wife? Did she change?”

“Oh, yeah, and she didn’t really like it. That’s why we didn’t have sex much. She worked out regularly before, but when we’d have intense sex and I’d pump her full, she’d work out and get ultra toned...and her boobs shrunk. Women that lift...some of them join the Itty Bitty Titty club because the fat there turns into muscle. I thought she looked incredible. She, not so much. So...we didn’t have much sex after that. And then I met you!”

By now my cock head was peeking out my boxer shorts leg, and it was hurting. That thing wanted to be pointing at attention. Funny how it had never been able to snake out of my underwear until a few days ago when I had a few inches get added to it.

Funny how I’d never been this horny until a month or so ago.

Jeff continued, “As near as I can figure it, this is how it goes.” Oh boy, he was really in analyst mode.

“1. When you came in me and I worked it off, the growth went straight to the places I worked that day. So that’s pretty straightforward.

2. When I came in you, I came to a much more extreme level than normal. You grew instantly over your entire body because it put you into a bit of shock as your body couldn’t process that much cum.

3. When I sucked on you over night in the bathroom, it slowly filled my belly but not to a huge amount. I never worked it out as I was exhausted. So after a few days, it traveled to my cock and grew it.

4. When you were going to cum and I stopped you, it backed up and instantly grew your cock and balls.

5. I’m guessing we didn’t have any reaction in the kitchen because the cum didn’t have a chance to get in through our skin before we cleaned it off.”

I just stared at Jeff. “Wow. That’s quite a theory.”

Jeff put his hand up my boxers and scratched the bottom of my dick. “Yes. Yes it is.” I began to throb and bob and push further up and out.

And with that, he used the power in his forearm to pinch my dick once again. It was trying to fling a volley so hard that the rest of my body convulsed and I gasped for breath as my eyes bulged outward. Rope thick veins enlarged from my dick up through my abs, gaining size as they went. After about ten blocked pumps, my cock went limp and I got my breath back and Jeff let go. He pulled his hand back, tearing my boxers off as he went (I really need to talk with him about the amount of my clothes that he destroys, he’s going to break my clothing budget).

Then I noticed my cock stick its head out further, like a turtle pushing it’s face out of a shell. 1 inch...2 inches...3 more inches than last time. It got thicker, enlarging like a balloon, still limp. I stood up, and it fell almost ⅔ of the way to my knees. Jeff put his hands under it and lifted it up and down.

“I could get a serious workout lifting this thing. Looks like that theory is proven!”

I felt the ferociousness from earlier welling up in me. “I want to prove another theory or two.” And I bent down and tore Jeff’s boxers off (because turnabout is fair play) and pulled his soft cock into my mouth. Jeff’s larger cock went down to his knees when let loose, but it still wasn’t a problem for me to stuff it into my mouth along with both of his balls.

“Mmmm...yessss!!! T-t-take it a-a-allll innnnmmmmmm,” he moaned as I tickled and stroked and fondled every inch of his manhood with my tongue, lips, teeth and throat. Jeff dropped to his knees, then collapsed onto the floor involuntarily due to the high level of pleasure he was experiencing. His eyes rolled back into his head and grin of stupidity laced ecstasy covered his face. He had turned once again into a limp muscular rag doll as I drank him in. His muscles tensed on and off throughout the night.

He wasn’t in analyst mode now.

I drank from Jeff all night long - seven hours to be precise. In fact, I drank until he looked like I was not only drying him out his seed but dehydrating him as well. I had made a dark purple, almost black hickey out of his cock, balls, and hairless groin. I could have kept going for hours more, but I wasn’t sure if Jeff could handle it. His cock was still big, plump, and semi-hard. But his balls were shrunken, like they had been turned into raisins, shriveled and near lifeless. I got off of him, sloshing around my newest cum belly. It gurgled and my stomach felt hot and steamy. My abs had completely disappeared this time, and I had so much in me this time that my pecs had turned into droopy tits.

I checked myself on Jeff’s scale - 350 pounds. Wow, Jeff’s cum had more than doubled my weight this time, and my belly was much larger than before. It bulged out so far my arms, still muscular, looked like little stubs.

Jeff was lying on the floor, naked in a heap. He was awake and aware, but worn out. He looked beautiful, his rocky body glistening from the huge amount of sweat that had covered him and me for the past seven hours. His magnificent physique heaved to and fro with his breathing. I couldn’t take my eyes off his chest, like two watermelons shoved under his skin. He was still flexing his pecs, that gorgeous canyon gaping and calling to me.

I waddled up to him and traced my hands through the cleavage canyon, losing my fingers up to the palm in it. As he continued to flex and unflex, I got off on the pressure his pecs were producing.

“I...knew that was...one of your...favorite….parts,” Jeff said, his words pushing out between forceful breaths. “Have some fun, bro,” he smiled as he looked up at me.

I slipped my cock, which was probably 14 inches hard, in between his pecs and gyrated up and down while he laid flat on the floor. “You just keep doing what you’re doing with those tits, champ.”

I let Jeff’s pecs jack me off for a few minutes, then I slowly moved upward until my cock was taken in by Jeff’s mouth. My virility was in overdrive, and I was about to blow like a volcano, so I practiced one of Jeff’s tricks….I pinched my cock with all my might. As I powered through another reversed ejaculation, I noticed that once again my cock grew in length and width...all inside Jeff’s mouth and down his throat.

Jeff’s eyes got bigger and he had to open his mouth wider. He gagged and a loud, “Mmppph!” came from his throat. He smiled (as much as he could with a meat monster packing his mouth full), and puckered around my member like it was the coolest popsicle on a hot summer day.

Within seconds I came. It took Jeff by surprise as he lurched like he’d been stabbed. I must have continuously cum for ten minutes. I had cum so much it was leaking out of Jeff’s nose and he was having to breathe out of the sides of his mouth. It was dripping from his nipples, and coming out of his tear ducts. But he kept going. He sucked me for another twenty minutes, and my volume never stopped.

I heard a grotesque stretching noise, like someone rubbing an inflated balloon, and I realized it was Jeff’s torso. It was bigger than mine. His arms and legs were like puffy marshmallowy stumps. I pulled my cock out of his mouth, having to gather it like a water hose. I was no longer hard, and was too tired to get either of us back in the bed.

“Dude...Bryce” he said in a hoarse voice. “I...I don’t want to be bigger...I was happy...the way I was…”

And with that, he fell straight to sleep. Before I did, I slipped his scale under him because I’m a curious type of guy. Every time I moved him, his innards sizzled. Something inside him was cooking, and he was warm to the touch.

525?!?!?!

And with that I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I fell asleep on the floor next to him.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5