Work Muscle Buddy Part 9

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

If you haven’t caught our progress up to this point, check out Part 8.5, which is a visual journal of progress that I captured. You’ll see why I can’t keep off of Jeff! 

And dear readers, it’s come to my attention that I’m a poor host and never really introduced myself! I’m Bryce from here on out ;-)

========================================================================

The weekend got here, and it’s moving day! I’ve finally gotten all my stuff packed and loaded into the moving truck. Thank goodness for my new muscular girth, I got this done by myself in two days. I got a good pump doing it, and broke a sweat. As a skinny guy most of my life, I didn’t really head out into public with a shirt off ever. But now that I had all sorts of new bulges and ripples, I decided, what the hey. I peeled my sweat drenched shirt off outside the moving truck. I heard a couple of unexpected gasps as I realized my two female neighbors were outside. We’d really never talked before, so I couldn’t even tell you their names.

My pecs were shiny and glistening, and twitching a bit from loading some of my furniture in. They were involuntarily bouncing, and my light dusting of chest hair was matted to them. They looked like two balloons about to pop. When I heard my neighbors, I raised my hand and waved politely. I heard a giggle and a gasp, and I realized that my bicep was bobbing up and down.

“Looks like you’re moving, huh?” one of the women said. The other one ran in the house.

“Yeah, moving in with a friend,” I replied.

“Well, good luck. We’ll miss having you around,” she said breathlessly.

Miss having me around? These women never talked with me, and we only politely acknowledged each other if we happened to be leaving or coming home at the same time.

“Thanks. Have a good one.” And I walked back up to my house. As I did, I passed by the other woman’s bedroom window. I heard moaning and panting.

“Mmm...muscles...where...was he….mmmMMMmm...hiding thosemmmmmm and his packageuuunnnNGGHGHUHUHUHRRRUHUH”

Sounds like I’m not the only one who enjoys my new muscles! I wonder if I should get used to this reaction in public, because I could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoyed having the titties free in public, so I didn’t put a shirt back on and drove to Jeff’s house with the moving truck. I got there and he was outside waiting in a tank top that had become too tight in the last couple of weeks of our growth journey, and a set of loose gym shorts. After our kitchen cum orgy, we had to go back and live regular lives for a few days until the weekend. It was work, packing, and getting the houses ready to either have someone leave or move someone in.

After the orgy, we found that I was setting in at 160, which was 45 pounds heavier than before we started working out about a month ago. I was in heaven with all this added mass, it was what I had always dreamed of. Jeff had started at 195 pounds, and was now a sexy strapping 230, a 35 pound increase.

His tank top showed his muscle gain overly obviously. The straps, which had been wider standard straps, had shredded and were held by multiple thin strands. More than likely his larger shoulders had to tear them to get through the holes. The front, which dipped down 3 inches normally to show man cleavage and chest hair for most average dudes, had ripped about an inch and a half more from Jeff’s swollen chesticles. And his nipples had rubbed through the fabric and stuck out. It practically looked like the shirt was painted onto his abs, and his lats caused the sides to split until they were held together by nothing but an inch or two of seam at the bottom.

“Hey Bryce, good to see you dude! It’s been a couple of days. Ready to get to unloading?”

“Sure am, dude.” I flexed my right bicep at my side, making a solid ball with a couple of veins pop out of my arm. “These puppies came in handy, I gotta tell ya.”

“Yeah, they have their uses,” he said, as he flexed his own right bicep at his side, holding his right wrist with his left hand. A shape not quite as round, more harshly angular with a series of rivers of blood vessels, swelled on his arm. “There are a whole bunch more uses too!” he grinned and snickered.

“Well, let’s put ‘em to use now,” I said, and we both got into the back of the truck and started picking up boxes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About five hours later, we were almost finished. The sun had gone down and it was dark. The last of my items was my bed. I was going to pick it up.

Jeff came up behind me, the sweet smell of his working man’s sweat giving him away long before I heard his footsteps.

“Just put that in the garage,” he said. “We can sell it later.”

“What? No, it goes in my room. I’m not planning to sell it,” I said.

“Bryce, you won’t need it,” Jeff said with a slight smirk that should have given him away.

“What? Come on, don’t be a jerk, dude. I’m not sleeping on the couch or in the recliner,” I said, getting angry.

“Dude! Calm down!” Jeff said, putting his hands up defensively. “You’re not going to sleep on the couch, the recliner, or the floor.

“You’ll be sleeping with me.”

I stood there stunned.

“And it’s bedtime,” Jeff added.

“Then let’s get my bed put away doubletime!” I said excitedly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It turns out we were both more beat than we let on initially, and we collapsed into the bed. Jeff laid on his left side, I laid on my right, and we were both in our boxers.

“So Bryce, I do need to tell you,” Jeff began, “what’s up with the growth we’ve been having, and why it’s happening the way it does.”

I could tell there was no sleep happening tonight!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12

I've been enjoying this series! I especially like the parts where they ingest just... ridiculous quantities of semen, and the growth that follows. I hope there's more of that to come.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Mikeytron said:

I've been enjoying this series! I especially like the parts where they ingest just... ridiculous quantities of semen, and the growth that follows. I hope there's more of that to come.

Oh there will be! How could there not?
Keeping a scoresheet of the growth (it's going to come up in the story soon):

- Jeff swallowed someone's cum and worked it off the next day = specific areas growing

- Bryce swallowed an excessive amount of Jeff's cum, got indigestion = whole body grew with no effort

- Jeff swallowed a decent bit of cum, but didn't work it off = cock grew 

- Bryce's cum was forcibly held in = instantaneous cock growth

- Each of the first three started as a bulbous belly full of semen

• Upvote 3