Work Muscle Buddy Part 8.5

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

They say it's always better to show than tell, so here are some comparison shots I found in an old journal. The first shot in each one is when we hit the gym the first time. The second is after we'd been on a few weeks. The third is after we...grew :-)

it should be obvious the fun we were having, and why we could get so aroused easily. And to think, this was just the first part of our journey. I was horny a lot after gaining that mass myself and watching Jeff gain lol that mass!

me1.jpg.4c8b9f191d5b4ad06faae94fc198d6a9.jpg

jeff.jpg.1a9405d4b9a4f95254576d7f09d745c0.jpg

myarm.jpg.c2caf85e05e925b097d5ef80697c2ad3.jpg

jeffsarm.jpg.0ad1a41335283f08aecee821a3b8355a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

2 hours ago, richard18 said:

very nice

Thanks! I wanted to visualize why these guys can't keep their hands off each other. :) and this is just their beginning. Jeff says he doesn't want to get bigger...but do we really think that's how things will go?

And have you ever noticed the main character's name is never used? Hmm. 

I've got a good bit of crazy ideas on where to take this, but sometimes I sit down and pound the keyboard and go in a different direction than I thought. 

The groin growth wasn't planned, for example, but when I got there I just went with it and there we go. 

There are all sorts of fun combos of how they get off then how they deal with the results. And I'm going to expand the cast past the two of them. Because if I don't they'll spend every minute of every day wrapped in each other's growing muscular arms swapping cum, spit, sweat, and who knows what else. Not that that's a bad thing :)

47 minutes ago, liftme said:

So when is he gonna start using you as a weight and showing you real strength?

Hmmm...probably soon now :-)