Work Muscle Buddy Part 8

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

Jeff just stood there with a big sheepish grin, his shorts at his feet, the extra four inches of length added to his soft dick giving it the appearance of a teenager who had a growth spurt. The head was shiny, with skin stretched taught. I noticed it had to have at least an extra inch of thickness. His abs bulged and wiggled as Jeff chuckled through that grin.

“How…?” I began to ask.

Jeff snickered, like a little boy in a candy shop. His bulbous pecs jiggled like two bowls full of jelly. “I have no idea dude. Near as I can figure, I didn’t workout and my little ‘protein drink’ had to go somewhere. Since I didn’t direct it with a workout, it headed to the most logical place it could go…”
“Your meat...yeah, makes total sense,” I winked at him. “So you’re letting yourself go a little more?” I asked as I rubbed the fuzz on his abs that was normally trimmed off completely. My fingers traced the contours of each ab as I did, drawing the shape of each one with a fingertip. His abs lurched each time I did, and his new bigger dick stirred.

“Not purposely. I have shaved each of the last two days. In fact, I just shaved a few hours ago. It’s just coming in faster lately.” He leaned forward and back slightly, flexing the abs and making the gouges deeper then more shallow, trying to capture my fingers between them.

I rubbed his new stubbly treasure trail a little more rapidly. “It feels...edgy to me. I like it. You’ve got a little tooth to your skin now.” I ripped my shirt off at an inhuman speed.

“Give. Me. Rugburn.” I growled at him, I began rubbing my abs against his forcefully.

Jeff reached around and planted both of his hands under each of my ass cheeks. “Hey, someone’s a tight ass now!” he smiled. I squeezed my glutes to push back against his fingers, and they dug in even more. He groped as hard as he could and, for all the muscle I had back there, I could feel his strength pressing harder against my glutes.

“Dude, you’re certainly filling up my palms now. Mmmmm, I like it.”

Then his strength surged as he picked me up and rubbed my abs and chest up and down against his abs. The lats and shoulders unfurled their girth as he thrust me up and down against him.I felt the stubble on his abs dig into the skin of my torso, and I noticed the redness on my skin begin to appear. I started to sweat, and the redness covered with a glistening glow showed my muscles off more than ever. I wrapped my legs around the bottom of his thick hard ass to give him more leverage to boost me up and down. I forgot I still had my workpants on, but Jeff didn’t. With a grunt, his power swelled once more as his deep grip on my butt allowed him to tear my pants and underwear to pieces in one swipe, and I now was 100% skin to skin against him.

His natural alpha male dominance was back. This made my cock stir.

His chest had gained a little bit of stubble too, and his nipples were like bullets. One of his nipples scratched me and actually drew a little blood. I jumped when it did.

“Dude, you been filing those things sharp? Damn! You could cut glass with those.”

“No filing, they’re just...really stout right now.”

I reached my hands down and rubbed Jeff’s nipples and he moaned. I realized that his cock was pointing up and rubbing the vertical crevice between my columns of abs as he continued to move me up and down on his torso, friction burning both of us on our abs and chests. My cock also was lengthening upward, settling into his ab canyon as well. The two pythons were dancing together in a jerky ritual.

Jeff’s cock rapidly surpassed mine climbing up as his cock hardened was up to to bottom of his sternum.

The moaning turned to a grunt and I heard him breathing heavier and gasping. Every muscle on Jeff’s body tensed and twitched, the veins visibly pulsing. The next thing I knew, I was getting splashed on the face with a geyser coming from between the two of us. It was raining down on Jeff’s face as well. It was rolling down our heads and pooling into our man cleavage. Jeff had cum like a fire hydrant bursting, and it covered him and me both. We both began to lick it off of each other. Jeff lifted me higher to lick down my chest, through the canyon of cleavage I now owned, over the fingers of muscle standing out the connected to my sternum, down to my abs. I tensed my abs as much as I could to give him an obstacle course of muscle bulges to put his tongue through

As I bent forward to crunch the abs, I messily grabbed and groped Jeff’s head with both hands, as I shoved my mouth onto his, mashing my tongue down his throat as my lips and mouth danced with his. He hadn’t shaved his face (or maybe he had and it grew like his treasure trail), and it gave me rugburn on the face too.

I began to moan in orgasm too, as my load came to the top ready to come out. When I got the surprise of the night.

Jeff still had an iron grip on my ass, and let go with one hand, continuing to hold me with the other. The arm still holding me up bulged and surged with power as veins exploded like garden hoses all across. The free arm grabbed my cock.

And then Jeff squeezed my cock with all his strength as I was about to cum with incredible force. He squeezed like you would a hose that you wanted to cut the waterflow off from. My cock throbbed with a force I’d never known it to have. The mushroom head turned deep purple from the bloodflow getting cut off. My eyes bulged and I gasped for breath. My entire body tensed and went rigid, going into a full body erection, stretched out straight, still up near Jeff’s pecs.

Jeff was forcibly preventing my cum from shooting.

After a few minutes the throbbing in my cock died down, and I hadn’t let anything out. It was an interesting sensation, a fun one in some ways, surprising in others.

I had been so lost in the ecstasy of the past moments (maybe it was hours) that I had forgotten...we had never left the kitchen. We both collapsed onto the kitchen floor gently, Jeff’s strength keeping us from just falling into a painful heap.

We laid on the floor holding onto each other, sticking to each other where the cum hadn’t been cleaned off. I laid my head in the crevice between Jeff’s pecs, and his brawny hands rubbed the bulges in my back that had flared out during our escapade.

It was about fifteen minutes before either of us had the strength to talk.

“What…” I gasped, “What….mm…” I asked, as I was gently caressing the veins in his bowling pin hard forearm.

Jeff’s hands had been playing with the gouges in my tricep. “Dude...look down.” And he pointed at my groin.

My lord.

My cock was three inches longer at least, and had thickened up at least a couple of inches. The hair on my cock had gotten thicker, and the treasure trail I had was now a forest that covered my abs. The dusting of hair on my chest had doubled in thickness as well. My balls were also heavier.

Jeff’s hands moved south and he said one simple word.

“Now.”

And as his hands gently brushed against the hairs of my scrotum, I found my dick instantly going erect to a length that reached the top of my abs, and I instantly was shooting a volley of cum as thick and wide as a bursting pipe of water, covering us once again.

“Jeff, what have you done to me? Because I like it. And I want more.”

"Me too," he said. "But right now...I'm hungry. Let's eat the dinner I made. Then we'll rest up for....more."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17

That looks to be part of the equation. I think what they do with it after is part of the equation too. Remember, Jeff stored his up in his stomach and worked it out, but the author got indigestion from it. Both got different results. And then remember when Jeff stored cum overnight but didn't work it out for a few days, his growth was different. And when the author's cum wasn't allowed to get out, the result wasn't expected either.

18 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

I also wonder what is happening to them. So far i guess it's their cum that makes them grow. but why??

Any suggestions on what you might want to see next? :-)