Work Muscle Buddy Part 7

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

Once morning came, I slipped out from under Jeff, who had fallen asleep on my groin. My dick was still hanging in his mouth like a corn dog, and cum had leaked into him little by little all night long. It wasn't a large volleying series of hard shots, more like a constant little drip. Like the kitchen sink that drips and eventually fills up the bowl that's beneath.

I had slept leaning against the wall in the bathroom, a surprisingly good sleep. Or the energy from these new muscles was pumping me out there faster. Who knew? Who cared. I rubbed my flexed bicep with my free hand and moaned in pleasure.

So he wouldn't be embarrassed, I wiped all the dried cum off Jeff's face that had fallen out of his mouth. I knew Jeff to be a proud man, but these last 36 hours he was practically a rag doll to me. A big muscular rag doll of bristling power and hardened sinew, but still a rag doll. But not being the alpha dominant male may bother him, best not to give him more reason to be uneasy.

I passed by Jeff's full length wall mirror as I left the bathroom, and I had to stop and do another double take. I couldn't believe this, the body of my dreams was finally here. I checked my weight, and I was weighing in at 160, fully filling out my 5'7" frame like I had always dreamed. I lifted my arms in a double biceps pose and saw bulging balls of writhing coiled muscle erupt into life on my arms that I had never thought I could ever achieve. Veins grew across them like an army of ants and my forearms swelled on the sides as the veins gave my forearms the appearance of shattered glass. My deltoids mounded up like rising bread. I was so vascular I was able to take my pulse visually by watching the veins on my engorged arms throb and ripple like the tide washing in and out on a beach.

I was incredibly turned on by myself, but I couldn't live a life in eternal lust and orgasm. My dick was very raw from the night long sucking, so I gave myself a quickie jerk off in a towel and went in the kitchen to make breakfast.

I had just finished making everything and was setting at the table to eat when Jeff shuffled in. He had put some shorts on, riding low and held up by the base of his cock on his groin. They were low enough that in the light I could now see the black and purple hickey he had from the blow job he'd received from me earlier. His chest was looking particularly hot today, like balloons threatening to pop at the slightest touch, shiny from being stretched to further expanses recently. I reached over and rubbed one of them and he snorted and smiled.

"Hey stud. How's my love?"

He looked down at me (remember, he's still well over 6 feet tall, and I'm 5'7") and smiled and rubbed my hair on my head. "I have....NEVER....had anything like the last two days happen to me."

I stroked his pec up and down, bring my hand underneath it and bouncing the meaty mass up and down. "Did you enjoy it?" I asked as I circle around his nipple. 

"Mmmmmmm....yeah....but it's not something I can do all the time." He laughed. "And look....look what happened to you!" He pulled me in close and rubbed my chest against his, my abs grating against his abs. "You've turned into a muscle slut!" he smiled.

"Hey, I think I can be okay with that!" I replied excitedly. "You've got a little something going on here too," and I patted the mini cum belly he had accumulated the night before from the constant cum drip in his mouth. "It sorta suits you. Maybe you should keep some of the fluff. It might be....fun!"

Jeff shook his head, "Naw, I think I'm big enough. I got up to 215 when I had a recent spurt of growth, and that's really enough. It's actually more than I wanted. Truth be told, I was looking to get down to 185 shredded to the bone." 

"Knowing you, you weighed yourself to see what the new gut added to you. And?"

"Heh, you know me too well. I'm 230 now." He rubbed the top of his belly.

I reached under his small poochy gut and scratched the bottom of it. I then gently pushed up on it with both hands, causing it to slosh a bit. "So....what are we going to do with this?"

"Well, I'll keep it for a little while. Part of gaining muscle after working out hard is rest. And I....I need rest. I'm going to call into work sick tomorrow. I probably won't work out until later in the week."

"Sound good, bro." I gave him some breakfast. "As much fun as I've had, and believe me I've got a body keeping me horny 24/7 right now, I have to get back to some regular life. But I'll start packing up....I'm going to take you up on the invitation to move in."

Jeff squeezed my upper arm. "After yesterday, I think you better! See you in a few days after I've recovered." 

=====================================================

Work without Jeff was fairly mundane and quiet. Truth be told, I was a bit tired too, and not really digging for any attention while I was worn out. So I purchased some larger than normal clothing that obscured my new muscularity. Long sleeves and dress pants were the order of the day.

After three days went by without Jeff at the office, he gave me a call. "Hey dude. I think I'm back up to speed and I'll be back in the saddle at work tomorrow. Want to come over tonight?"

My heart leapt into my throat like a school boy who just got kissed by his crush. "You better believe it. I'll come by tonight on the way home."

=====================================================

I let myself in at Jeff's house, and found this time he was the one doing the cooking. He was dressed in the same shorts he had on the last time I saw him, and nothing more. I immediately noticed the stout groin hickey had faded a bit. I also noticed that his abs were now sporting a thin layer of hair that pointed the eyes down to the dick area.

And his cum belly was gone. I knew he hadn't worked out, so....

"You forget to shave lately, Jeff?"

"No, dude, it's just begun to come in faster down there. You know I hate body hair of any kind. The only kind I keep is pit hair, and that's because I don't want to field the weird looks and questions." He stammered just a bit, then said, "Speaking of weird looks..."

And he dropped his shorts. I think I dropped my jaw almost as quickly with an audible thud. 

Jeff's cock, soft, had gotten about four inches longer and the head was at least twice as round as it had been!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18