• Announcements

• CMiller

Help contribute, donate via PayPal or join with a monthly Patreon contribution.   01/01/17

To help raise funds I've introduced a monthly contribution option called Pateron. This service allows you to pledge a monthly contribution plus allows me to offer you some rewards for your contribution. If you have any questions you may PM me. If you'd like to make that contribution please click on the image below:      
    • CMiller

NEWS: Discord Server & Clubs (aka Groups) are back!   08/19/17

Hello everyone I'm back with a couple big updates! Firstly we now have a Discord server, this is a real-time chat messaging client you can run on your phone, desktop, or anywhere. It's a pretty powerful desktop application that enables people to chat together, and with multiple channels you can find people interested in what you're interested in. If you don't already have a Discord account it's pretty easy to get one, just click the following invite link to get started: https://discord.gg/U93PYnB Secondly I'm proud to announce the return of Groups, it's been renamed to Clubs and is now available here: https://muscle-growth.org/clubs/. This system is entirely user generated and allows users to create groups of their own based on any subject they want. Go ahead and try it now, visit the link above to get started if you want to create or join a group!   As always thank you to all of our donators and Patreon contributors who keep the forums going! 
Keychain

Bodybuilder boyfriend.

What is it like to date a bodybuilder? What is your favourite aspect of it? Any experiences you'd like to share? Or conversely, what is it like to date if you are the bodybuilder? 

• Upvote 2

I've only dated one. In my experience, it was just like dating anyone else, except his body was great and we never went out for dinner. He was a normal guy with bigger muscles.

i have a long history of dating muscular guys, or being the muscular guy in a relationship. muscle and strength, muscle differences between me and the other guy, as well as power differentials are my particular kinks. in general i can say that muscle or no muscle, personal compatibility and kink compatibility are essential. just because a guy was built was no guarantee of hot sex or a decent relationship. that being said....

when i was big and buff, and getting bigger, i was in a relationship with a guy who really dug my muscle and my growth. it was fun to explore our mutual interest in muscle and sex. that relationship ended though, because i wasn't big enough for him, nor growing fast enough for him.

years ago, i wrote a series of posts about my buddy, whom i didn't date so much as enter into a worshiper/worshipee relationship. he was a friend who decided to get big, and succeeded beyond his dreams. it has been amazing to be involved with him both as he was making gains as well as since he hit his "maintenance size". we are friends, have been for years, and have lots in common. it is really all about do you get along outside of muscle and sex, otherwise, for me, the muscle and sex isn't as good.

i'm still working on my muscle memoirs. it's up to 30,000+ words about my life-long obsession with muscle in all it's variation. hoping i'll get it published eventually. 'cause there's some really hot stories in my muscle past.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, falseyedee said:

i have a long history of dating muscular guys, or being the muscular guy in a relationship. muscle and strength, muscle differences between me and the other guy, as well as power differentials are my particular kinks. in general i can say that muscle or no muscle, personal compatibility and kink compatibility are essential. just because a guy was built was no guarantee of hot sex or a decent relationship. that being said....

when i was big and buff, and getting bigger, i was in a relationship with a guy who really dug my muscle and my growth. it was fun to explore our mutual interest in muscle and sex. that relationship ended though, because i wasn't big enough for him, nor growing fast enough for him.

years ago, i wrote a series of posts about my buddy, whom i didn't date so much as enter into a worshiper/worshipee relationship. he was a friend who decided to get big, and succeeded beyond his dreams. it has been amazing to be involved with him both as he was making gains as well as since he hit his "maintenance size". we are friends, have been for years, and have lots in common. it is really all about do you get along outside of muscle and sex, otherwise, for me, the muscle and sex isn't as good.

i'm still working on my muscle memoirs. it's up to 30,000+ words about my life-long obsession with muscle in all it's variation. hoping i'll get it published eventually. 'cause there's some really hot stories in my muscle past.

Is the above a reference to the one who called you "MW"? That was very near the top of my list of favorite  threads in the old site.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Keychain said:

Just thought I'd revive this thread. What was the best part of dating a very muscular person?

A great opportunity for me to repeat my lifelong lament:

Muscle has never been interested in me! Never figured out whether I wasn't built enough (although plenty of big guys I knew weren't any better built than I was), I wasn't big enough (although I was bigger than plenty of well-built guys I knew), or butch enough (same deal.)

Fortunately, my eyes have always worked. Ditto, my right hand. And my imagination, which is why I always check these threads to see if someone has posted something new and inspiring. Grist for the mill!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, arpeejay said:

A great opportunity for me to repeat my lifelong lament:

Muscle has never been interested in me! Never figured out whether I wasn't built enough (although plenty of big guys I knew weren't any better built than I was), I wasn't big enough (although I was bigger than plenty of well-built guys I knew), or butch enough (same deal.)

Fortunately, my eyes have always worked. Ditto, my right hand. And my imagination, which is why I always check these threads to see if someone has posted something new and inspiring. Grist for the mill!

I hear that!!

• Like 1