Work Muscle Buddy Part 6

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

<BRRP>

Jeff had collapsed on the couch face down and was snoring away. I can't say I blamed him, I think I had sucked and swallowed all the energy he had in him. His lats slowly widened then shrank with his breathing. Other than that, he was completely motionless. He hadn't bothered to put any clothing back on, so I got the best view of his ripe little muscular ass, two boulders of muscle rolling underneath the skin. I'd gotten a good feel on them earlier in the night, and I could attest to the fact that even though they looked like soft little pillows they were massive twists of sinew and hardened power. 

His muscular thighs looked like flames of muscle climbing up a gas-covered tree. Even at rest his legs visually carried a lot of motion. And his calves, with three large veins running down them, were in a perpetual flexed state, looking like they could split the skin at any second. 

I wanted to reach down and rub on my cock till I came. I wanted to reach over and pet Jeff's glutes. I wanted to hump those pillars of valleyed masculinity he calls his legs. 

<BURRRRRP! Excuse me>

But I couldn't. I had nearly double my weight ingesting the cum from the blowjob of all blowjobs that I gave Jeff. I had ingested so much my belly was bulging to the point of explosion. The bad thing is, if Jeff hadn't gone dry I probably wouldn't have stopped. I had drained him of not only his manjuices, but his water weight as well, so he was more bone-dry shredded and vascular than he had ever been. He was all muscle and skin, and the veins were so exposed most of them looked like webs of garden hose. His muscles all had a rough rocky like texture now.

<BRRRUUURRRRP! Sorry, excuse me>

As I was saying, all I had ingested, I shot from a 125 lb skinny getting ripped dude to a 240 skinny getting ripped dude with a massive cum filled belly that sloshed and prevented me from effectively reaching my cock. I couldn't even actually see my cock over my stomach, which looked like I had swallowed a prize-winning pumpkin...or four. Oddly enough, I didn't feel fattened up anywhere else. My chest was still as it had always been, as was my neck, arms...everywhere except the belly. And even that showed some faint ab outlines I had before, but stretched beyond human comprehension.

<BRRURURRRUPPPP! Oh, god, those taste awful>

"Dude," Jeff stirred without lifting his face off the couch. "Go get some Tums. You've been belching all night. It stinks, and it's loud."

<BRRRURRURUPP> "Ok, I'll see if I can find any in the bathroom." <BRURRURRRRP>

Now that Jeff mentioned it, I had been doing this most of the night. Apparently cum gives me indigestion, which I didn't know having never tasted it before tonight. Note to self...next time take an antacid beforehand.

<BBURURRP BRRRRRP POOT> Yeah, this was beginning to get  a little annoying, I could see how Jeff, as tired as he was, would be pissed to be kept awake by gaseousness.

I waddled down the hallway, moving my torpedo tummy around corners with a delicate ease. This torpedo tummy would be all worth it when I bulked up like Jeff did when he drank me out. <BRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP>

Oh mercy, I gotta find those <BRRP> Tums <BRRPR PRRT>. And this cum belly must be putting parts of my body to sleep, I feel tingly in quite a few places.

I flipped on the light in the bathroom and stumbled right into the medicine cabinet. Shuffling things around, I located the Tums and closed the door. <BRRRURURU>

Woof, that <BRRRRRRRUUURRP> mmmm what <BRRRURURUPPP>

And I looked in the mirror and noticed my cum belly was already getting smaller. It happened each time I burped or farted.

And my body grew each time as well. 

<BRRRUP> And my pecs leaped a little bit. <PRRRTTY> And my lats widened a bit.

It wasn't massive movements of growth, but it was definitely noticeable compared to the 125 lb guy that was here earlier tonight. And apparently this had been happening all night long, without any stimulation by exercise like Jeff had.

An hour later, Jeff stumbled into the bathroom to check on me. "Hey, dude, you ok? You've been in here a long time and..."

Then he looked at me. I mean REALLY looked and saw the 5'7" me, but with an added 33 lbs of shredded beefy muscle.

<BRRURRURURRP>

Make that 35 lbs of shredded beefy muscle. The cum belly was gone, forging its power into the new muscularity of my body. Jeff stood dumbfound as I struck a double bicep pose. My forearms rippled with new power and delight as my biceps erupted like boulders, trembling with strength I had only ever dreamed of. They were red, because I had been rubbing them in amazement for the last forty minutes or so. The veins in my new forearms rippled like an army of ants at a picnic. 

My chest looked like two tortoise shells stuffed under my skin, twin plates of veiny, valleyed striations holding together two squares of masculine ferocity. Vascular meaty balls of muscle sat on top of my stomach in the form of two columns of six balls each, leading the eyes down to my 26 inch waist.

Thick shanks of vein infested meat were layered onto my legs now. My thighs looked like they could explode at any second, and when I put my hands on them they felt like concrete walls. My calves had erupted in perfect diamond shaped teardrop muscles on the backs of my legs, looking for all the world like they could pop any second.

"Jeff...I don't think I'll need to workout in the morning."

But Jeff didn't hear me. He had fallen to his knees in a faint daze as his cock simultaneously went steel girder hard and shot a load before it got to full extension. He was so hard I could hear the blood pulsing through his dick. His load made a hole in his bathroom ceiling. He slumped slowly to the ground.

I leaned down to break his fall and put his head in my lap. I gently brushed his buzzed hair. Next to Jeff, I was still small, but not as small as I had been. I was where I had always dreamed to be - muscular and athletic looking, and at exactly the weight I thought would have me looking healthy and confident.

Jeff moaned a little bit, and rubbed my legs, playing with some of the veins. Poor guy was still exhausted. Like a baby going for a bottle, he instinctively searched for my cock with his mouth, and I slipped it into his lips. Surprisingly, the cock had experienced no growth whatsoever. That was ok with me, I was overjoyed to see these heaping mounds of muscle sprouted all over me.

I had my dream body. 

I wanted more.

Jeff sucked a couple of times, then put it into the side of his jaw like a pacifier and fell back to sleep. I came a number of times that night, not in large volleys but in small, delicate amounts. Each time I'd gently wipe away what would roll out of Jeff's mouth. And I didn't miss a chance to worship those squared slabs of manliness on his chest, rubbing his pecs down for the entire night from above.

Jeff slept the entire night away laying his head on my lap with my cock tucked in the side of his mouth. About halfway through the night I noticed a mini cum belly forming on him as the night went on. I grinned, stroked his cheek, and rubbed his little mound of a belly with a horny anticipation.

• Upvote 15