Rick Moves You, Too

michaeldavid

I swear he was trying to tempt me. 

It seemed no matter what time of day I went out, there was a good 30% chance I'd see Rick, the steaming hunk of muscle with horse flank calves that had moved me in a few weeks ago. I would see him out on a run, or a walk with his adorable corgi every couple of days. He would always great me by name, but never really stopped to talk - - always on the move, if you'll forgive the pun. 

My Ricky had already blessed me with several intense orgasms. Remembering him lifting things with ease, knowing he flat out showed off those lower wheels for me and hoping he had flirted when he stopped to get 'something' out of his shoe and rubbed those beasts in front of me! I mean, even his big hands couldn't get around those mounds. 

More pleasure was derived from imagining what else he might have built for muscle lovers. He was obviously very strong and healthy. He was an exceptional runner, I mean the literal skill of athletic, possibly competitive racing. He was not out of proportion from those King-calves...so the rest must be impressive. 

He was ALWAYS in a T-shirt or even more when we crossed paths. So many muscle gods can't keep anything under wraps, but he was actually breaking my expectations of this man town. Plenty of others less worthy showed it all constantly.

I was so taken with my Ricky that one morning I saw him coming with Princess Kate (the corgi) and stopped as they got near.  I had heard him call to her last week, so I surprised them bith when I bent down and greeted Kate enthusiastically.

"Good Morning, Princess!" I got right down where after a sniff or two I could receive licks of greeting. I looked up while being appreciated and said, "and to you, Rick," and added a wink.

Oh, God! What did I do?! I winked at him! I looked back at the dog and a million things raced through my head. What if he asks if I winked? What if he ignores it? What if he laughs? What if he tells me 'he doesn't play on my team' or some other jock-reference rejection? What if he starts avoiding me? 

All of those thoughts and the accompanying emotions in an instant. I broke a sweat. Shit - why didn't I at least try to create another interaction before a wink!?

"Good Morning to you, Michael, from both me and Kate, apparently," he said good-naturedly. 

In with the dog, in with the man it seems.

As I stand up to look him in the eyes, he has a business card in his paw (his hands really are big with labor) and I take it reactively. He starts to move around me and commands Princess Kate to follow, which she does. I would've too if he'd asked.

I watch him go up the street. He never looks back and has moved on with his day. He is in some pretty small shorts and I zero in on those calves again. It looks like he is almost walking on his tip-toes, certainly the balls of his feet, causing them to flex. Hell, maybe they flex like that without effort. 

But for the first time, I also look further up the leg and can see cords in his hammies. From walking, people! I drink in the sight, imagine his abilities with such muscle tone and stop at his ass.

I immediately turned away, like I'd been caught staring. That pair of thick, powerful glutes was astounding. They commanded attention. How had I not noticed before! Oh, yeah, because I was a calf bitch in our previous encounter and couldn't make room in my little mind for any other muscle group. But now that I had spent some time absorbing what I had seen and fantacizing a touch about what else might be there, I was ready for more. And more is what I got.

Once I regained mental control I looked down at the card. I started to leak pre-cum and I went from semi-erect to completely turgid. The card simply read:

Rick Moves You, Too

EROTIC  MASSAGE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I was leaving my building a few mornings later, having denied self-pleasure since I received the card. Having tried to concentrate on anything but Rick. I had finished my move-in, broken down the boxes and several other tasks I wasn't sure I'd ever get to, all because I was trying to save up the energy to have the courage to call and book an erotic massage. 

As I barreled out the door, a bit behind schedule because I was moving slower than ever before, almost caught in a daze of anticipated pleasures, when I saw him. Rick was standing, leaning against the tree trunk closest to my stairs, looking like he was hustling. 

He had those short short on again and NOTHING ELSE! No top, no shoes. He was displaying himself. He had his arms crossed and I was mesmerized by those thick arms, the bulging chest covered with dark brown hair, which I wasn't expecting. I traveled past his taught waist down to quads I didn't know exsisted on any man, past my calves made of wet dreams to his feet. Fuck they w..ere...b...ig...

I woke up in my apartment, on my couch. I had an ice compress across my neck and shoulders and was being watched over by my Ricky. Was I dreaming? Why would he be in my place? And smiling reassuringly at me?

"I barely caught you in time, big guy," he said as he recognized me coming to. "You still whipped your neck around good as I caught your fall from the top of those steps. What happened? Are you sick?"

"What happened?" I retorted like he knew and was just awaiting confirmation. "You come and stand at the base of my stoop looking all...looking all...hell, you know what you do to people. Men, women, me. We all want you. Don't play me for the fool, you're sizzling hot and you know it."

"I'm pleased you feel that way." He stood and backed a step or two and I saw a massage table set up and ready in my front room. Time for the massage. Remember, Rick moves you, too."

With that, he turned that dreamy body away from me, bent straight down stiff leg deadlift style, stretched a little, touching his head to his shins, let out a large sigh, pulled the shorts down and climbed up on the table, pronouncing his command, "Get to it, Michael. Deep pressure."

Part three describing the massage and following activities beyond dreaming and teasing? Let me know...?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Part three describing the massage and following activities beyond dreaming and teasing? Let me know...?

Uhh... yes please very much thank you? :-)

• Upvote 2