Work Muscle Buddy Part 5

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

It was the weekend, and Jeff had invited me over to his house for lunch. We were hanging on his patio eating burgers.

"How've you been feeling working out lately?" Jeff asked.

"Good. In the last three weeks I've gained a bit of weight, my energy's up a bit. I don't notice a lot of change visually, but I took a few shirtless selfies to compare to a few weeks from now." I flexed my bicep and a little bump popped up that hadn't been there before. "I'm pretty happy with it!"

"Cool, dude. You're moving right along."

"So is your wife out of town this weekend again?" I asked.

"Man, how long do you think it's been since I got laid?" he countered.

I was taken slightly aback.  "Um...a week?" I said cautiously.

"Try six months from my wife. I don't know...she..." he sighed. "You know what, it's better she's gone. She hated me working out, and I love lifting weights. She hates me hanging out with anyone but her, man or woman."

I wasn't sure what to say next. Out came, "Man, I'm sorry to hear that, Jeff."

"Ah, don't worry about it. I was numb to it all a year ago, hoping though that something might work out. We'll just have a lot of time to spend working out, living in the gym. And speaking of living...how would you like to move in here with me since I'll have the house empty?"

My cock got hard instantly. Like dark red headed painfully hard.

"Well, I'll have to think about it, you know." I winked at him.

But Jeff knew just how to flip my switches. He reclined back in his chair and put his arms behind his head, flexing his biceps and his bowling pin forearms, letting them explode out all over the place. "OK, take all the time you need." Then he twitched the biceps up and down. "I'll wait right here." The veins were beginning to pulsate with every twitch, growing more and more pronounced. "Just realize it'll be much easier to beast you up if we're together most of the day and night."

My cock twitched with every movement of his arms now, stretching past any limit I'd ever know it to have. The mushroom head was turning a deep shade of purple.

"Well, its awfully hot out here, I would want you to get heat stroke. Let me help while you wait." And I undid the top button of his shirt, allow a little pec to spill out.

"Hey, no, I got this." And he squeezed his pecs and broke two buttons off. Hairless pecs with deep purple nipples billowed out of the ripped shirt like biscuits out of a can. "Let me help you out too, it is hot out here." 

He reached out with one hand, grabbed the collar of my t-shirt, and tore the entire shirt off of me like wet toilet paper. My much paler torso was completely exposed. I had a good bit more hair than Jeff, with a dusty bunching of it on chest and over my stomach. 

"Dude, you HAVE been making progress! You've got peclets coming in!" Jeff exclaimed as he put his hands underneath each one. "There's just enough to move around now. And I can see a line forming down the the middle of your stomach. You've got a two-pack!"

"Thanks, man. I have noticed the abs etching themselves in, even after just three weeks. The advantage of starting with skinny dude abs, huh?" 

And before I knew it, Jeff grabbed my left pec with his hand and my right pec with his mouth and sucked. With his other hand he removed the rest of my clothes below the belt with no effort. I moaned in ecstasy as Jeff pumped my nipples, pushing and pulling like a vaccuum cleaner. He bent my arm up, and I could sense that he wanted me to flex, so I flexed my biceps, small as they were, with all my might. He rubbed his hands all over them, then moved down to my back.

My gosh, Jeff was worshipping me. Me! As small as I thought I was, but not as small as I had been.

He let me push him down on the ground and I rubbed my now free cock, throbbing harder than it every hard in my life, over the corrugation of his stomach. I covered his stomach in cum, each ab looking like an isolated island in a sea of gray saltiness. I slid and down on his abs, feeling the ripples massage my cock.I was gradually moving up Jeff's horizontal body, getting in the cleavage of his pecs, still hard, still shooting. It had become a fairly slippery ride.

Jeff's hand moved down to my butt, and he began slowly moving me up. Up toward his mouth. 

Suddenly a ferocity rose up in me, and I stopped him, bellowing a stern, "NO."

He looked up at me through eyes that were sweaty, over cum and sweat covered pecs heavy with panting. He was mostly surprised with a gleam of fear present.

I smiled, and said, "I'm going first." Then he smiled as I slid down him and, channeling the viciousness that seemed to be racing through my veins, I pulled his pants and boxers off with my teeth. Jeff laughed and moaned, his surprise turning to anticipation.

This was the first time I had ever seen his cock, and I wasn't disappointed. It was hairless, at least 10 inches hard, and dark from the blood pumping into it. He had the same veins that covered him arms present here too. I could tell this was a well used tool, for he hadn't shot his load yet.

"Have I ever told you the most fun fact people like about me?" I asked Jeff.

"Mmmm...no dude...you havennnnnn't.....mmmm"

"I can fit five full hot dogs in buns in my mouth at one time." And with that I pushed his cock gradually into my mouth, inch by inch, chewing, tickling, and sucking as I went. Jeff yelled at first, not a yell of pain or fear, but one of having been touched in a pleasurable way like he never had before. He began to shoot his load, and I sucked it down like a vacuum cleaner as the yells turned to moan of pleasured bliss.

It was when I got the balls in there too that he really hit the high point. As I ingested them one at a time, he stopped making noise and began to breath rapidly. Grunts started gurgling out between the breaths and his arms flailed upwardly out of control. His pecs were drenched in sweat at this point. His mouth hung open aimlessly.

I got it all in me right up the point where Jeff's dick connected to his hips. By this point I had been sucking and pulling and playing and twisting and chewing for at least 20 minutes. Jeff's eyes had rolled back up in his head and his tongue hung out one side, drool rolling down his chin. I realized that as I continued sucking, his hips were bucking into the hair with each advance I made. He was limp in general, but his dick stayed hard due to the suction coming from my lips.

I don't know how much time passed, Jeff was delirious with pleasure, incomprehensible sounds escaping his mouth, which has a subconscious grin pop up from time to time. A gurgling sound from down below made me stop, and I realized nothing more was ejaculating out of Jeff.

I had filled my stomach up with Jeff's seed. Probably every drop of it. I lifted myself up from the ground, sloshing as I went. This big belly was something I wasn't used to and made my way to a scale in Jeff's workout room.

I weighed 125 when I went in. I was 240 after this! And it was all in the belly.

Jeff stirred a bit. "Dude..." he said breathlessly.... "You....you....." and he grinned.

"Stay right there, breathless. Rest for a bit, you've had a busy day." I stroked his cheek, and played in his cum covered torso with my finger. 

"I didn't know you had that in you, dude," Jeff laughed.

"Well, you inspired me. What do you think?" and I sloshed my cum belly around.

"It's really hot, man. Wait till you see what comes next!"

My mind was already rolling with the possibilities.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18