Mikey The Human Muscle Morph

muscleaddict

19 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Well mostly in stories. x3; Not irl, but seeing tge sizes the bodybuilders get too these days, I kinda expected his initial growth to be at least too 400lbs. So he can look like the actual hulk he deserves to be. <3

Though I do hope you're not offended. I didn't mean it as an offense or anything. =S;

I actually thought 300 was a bit excessive but I basically wanted him to have the body of a top 5 Mr O competitor (mostly they weigh in around 240-300 lbs in comp condition). Not to spoil anything but a slightly bigger bodybuilder is actually introduced later on! 

And no offence taken - just hope you enjoy the story! :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, calhoun said:

Great story!  And I really like that you included a pic as an introduction.....it makes a story even hotter to have a visual image while reading it.:)

Hey - thanks! Glad you like the story and thanks for the comment about the pic! I made it to include in my blog post and thought I'd post it here! :P My design skills are very limited so I'm aware that it looks a little amateur-ish! :D

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

I actually thought 300 was a bit excessive but I basically wanted him to have the body of a top 5 Mr O competitor (mostly they weigh in around 240-300 lbs in comp condition). Not to spoil anything but a slightly bigger bodybuilder is actually introduced later on! 

And no offence taken - just hope you enjoy the story! :)

Oh i like it. ^w^ <3

I just felt like 300lbs would be too little to really be a true morph. But if 300lbs would be your vision for him, i'll accept that. ^w^ It doesn't bother me too mucb to ruin my enjoymentof the story after all. ;3

• Upvote 1

Really well written. Personally, I'd love for him to discover that he can grow even bigger (and perhaps he sometimes loses control, too...). But then again this might not work with the storyline you have in mind.

Ultimately, it's up to you, of course!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hanugumo said:

Oh i like it. ^w^ <3

I just felt like 300lbs would be too little to really be a true morph. But if 300lbs would be your vision for him, i'll accept that. ^w^ It doesn't bother me too mucb to ruin my enjoymentof the story after all. ;3

Maybe the word "morph" in the title is a little misleading. It was the best superpower name I could come up; "The Human Muscle Morph" (everyone with a power in the story has their own superpower nickname). It had a certain ooomph to it too. So yeah - morph in the sense that his body morphs, not that he looks like a bb in a typically morphed pic (OK I'm waffling now). 

Glad you're liking the story though! :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, noname said:

Really well written. Personally, I'd love for him to discover that he can grow even bigger (and perhaps he sometimes loses control, too...). But then again this might not work with the storyline you have in mind.

Ultimately, it's up to you, of course!

Thanks for the feedback! :D Originally I had the idea that his body would change depending on his mood. So sometimes his physique would be more aesthetic looking and shredded, and other times (when he was perhaps feeling a little more adventurous/less inhibited) his body would veer on the "nasty" side - full on roid gut, overhanging pecs, grotesque veins...that kind of thing! When I started writing it though that idea kind of went out of the window (like a few other ideas which didn't quite make it into the story).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Scriptboy said:

I love superhero stories! I hope to see this story continued....

Thank you. The story is completed so lots more to come! 

• Upvote 1

Oh man, I get so excited to see when you've posted a story.  I think his size is perfect. I know this is a growth forum, but I love stories about guys that are big, but realistically big-it's nice to be able to fantasize about someone I could actually meet.  Your great, thanks Addict!

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2017 at 4:08 AM, Kamaswami said:

Oh man, I get so excited to see when you've posted a story.  I think his size is perfect. I know this is a growth forum, but I love stories about guys that are big, but realistically big-it's nice to be able to fantasize about someone I could actually meet.  Your great, thanks Addict!

Awwww - thanks matie! :D I'm really glad you like it!! Yeah - I very much wanted his size to be realistic. A Justin Compton/Dallas McCarver/Nathan De Asha type of physique!

I think you also commented on my blog post? Just penned a reply to that too! :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1