Mikey The Human Muscle Morph

muscleaddict

11 hours ago, calhoun said:

I'm confused.  Wasn't the previous episode (posted on August 3rd) chapter 7?

Whatever, your stories are mega-hot!!:)

Thanks mate! :D The part posted on 3rd August was a continuation of chapter 6.

On 12-8-2017 at 10:50 AM, muscleaddict said:

Maybe if it's not the real Jackson, it's something even better!

Glad you're still enjoying the story mate. Apologies for the fairly slow roll out. I'm still making tweaks and changes as I go along.

I dunno. If he isn't the real Jackson, how could he be better? ^^;;

and neh, it's worth the wait. ^w^ So take ut easy and make sure the chapters are the way they shoukd be okies? ^w^

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

I dunno. If he isn't the real Jackson, how could he be better? ^^;;

and neh, it's worth the wait. ^w^ So take ut easy and make sure the chapters are the way they shoukd be okies? ^w^

Well who would be more attainable; a pro bodybuilder, or a regular built guy who could turn into a pro bodybuilder (if, in fact, that is his power)? ;)

• Like 1

On 14-8-2017 at 8:34 PM, muscleaddict said:

Well who would be more attainable; a pro bodybuilder, or a regular built guy who could turn into a pro bodybuilder (if, in fact, that is his power)? ;)

What would be more awesome? A pro-bodybuilder that is actually into you and was flirting with you? Or a normal guy disguised as a pro-bodybuilder that is into you and was flirting with you? >;P I mean: Would you rather date a guy that change into one of your famous heroes? Or would you rather date the real deal? >;P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

What would be more awesome? A pro-bodybuilder that is actually into you and was flirting with you? Or a normal guy disguised as a pro-bodybuilder that is into you and was flirting with you? >;P I mean: Would you rather date a guy that change into one of your famous heroes? Or would you rather date the real deal? >;P

I see your point - it's all personal preference I guess. Personally I'd love a regular sized boyfriend who could then turn into a 320 lbs bodybuilder behind closed doors! :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I see your point - it's all personal preference I guess. Personally I'd love a regular sized boyfriend who could then turn into a 320 lbs bodybuilder behind closed doors! :D

Oh me too. >;3 But when that bodybuilder is a famous one, it kinda feels like a cheat you know? xP lol

• Like 1