Question

What happened with this story? can we get it back on this forum? as the story has not been finished, I surely like to follow it to see what is happening.

10 answers to this question

Due to some members who started the new forum abusing those and posting abusive material here their site is blacklisted from being mentioned here. 

• Upvote 1

I didn't know there were two new sites, well now I know why some authors are members but don't post that often. It's kinda a shame that the old board split but oh well at least we are still around.

It's a pity, The Gardener is, in my humble opinion, one of the best romantic stories...EVER!!

Due to some members who started the new forum abusing those and posting abusive material here their site is blacklisted from being mentioned here. 

Are you saying the continuation of The Gardener is being posted on another site? 

In one of the last comments on Chapter 24 of this story on the old site, Reeza mentioned:

I want to finish this story and share it with the people on this forum who have been giving me such wonderful feedback. I've put far too much time and effort into this to give up on it now, but I doubt that I can finish it without the support of my readers.

If a suitable alternative site is created, I will repost the entire story and then continue to post until it is finished.

Just in case that doesn't happen:

Please send me a private message with an e-mail address where I can contact you.

If there is no replacement website, I will send out copies of the existing story, and will continue sending chapters as I write them. I would be happy to finish the story for a handful of appreciative readers, even if it is never posted or published anywhere else.

I saw his comment too late to PM but would appreciate if anyone could put me in touch with him in order to receive the remaining chapters. This is a wonderful story!

• Upvote 1

Hey just to revive this since it has been so long. Is Reeza on the forum or where is he? Please check!! This story has been amazing! We need more authors like him. If anyone knows him, please tell him to come back.