Work Muscle Buddy Part 4

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

I woke up, and the first thing I felt was soreness. Jeff was right, I was beginning to feel the effects of my first workout. 

Or was I? It wasn't leg day, the soreness was mainly in my hips and upper legs and lower abs. 

Then I realized I wasn't in my bed. Or my home. 

I was sore from being worshipped for who knows how long! Worshipped! Skinny little me!

It was still dark, and no lights were on, but I could hear Jeff stirring getting ready to go to our workout. When he realized I was up, he turned a light on in his bedroom down the hall and came into the living room. 

"You..." he said as he put his hands on his hips. "You have surprising stamina, but once we were done you just collapsed. We will have to work on that."

"How long..." I started, words not quite entering my mind in a coherent manner. 

"I sucked you for almost three hours straight. You kept shooting out."

Now I was wide awake! "Three HOURS?! How...why..." Then I remembered how bloated Jeff's stomach had become. Whose would when filled with that much of anything. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm good. Your worried about the abs. Don't be. They'll be back, I'll work off. You'll see." With that Jeff turned to the side to return to his room. You could see faint outlines of his sixpack on what looked to be a gut the size of a basketball. "Meet you in the car in ten minutes."

-----------------------------------

Jeff had to push his seat back to accommodate his belly. As hot as his abs were, the belly was a major wood grower too. And of course he noticed. 

"Dude, I'm flattered that you get that stuff so often when we are together, but seriously, I ain't all that." He grabbed an old plastic cup from the back seat. "Here, you'll have trouble working out today if you don't milk that cow. Give yourself a quickie."

And as we drove down the highway in the early morning darkness, I pleasured myself for the first time in a car. Something told me it wouldn't be the last. 

----------------------------------

it was different watch Jeff at the workout today. Instead of a Christmas tree V shape, he was a little more like a pear. Ripped over every inch of his body except his bulging yet rock hard guy. He turned a little more cautiously and purposefully than last time. 

It was back and biceps day. "Check this out" he said as he flared his still impressive  last out. "You'll get wings soon. You'll love them. All the people I've dated loved that the most." I could see why. They exploded out of nowhere without warning. 

I reached out and rubbed them up and down one time. He did me a solid by deflating them then inflating while I had my hands on. It was like going from stroking tightly stretched leather to rubbing a smooth cliff side.

We worked the biceps with three different exercises. I could feel the pump in mine. In fact, at the end I couldn't straighten them out like I could earlier.

But Jeff...the veins exploded across his biceps, veins that hadn't ever been visible to me before. In fact, you almost couldn't see his biceps due to the density of he veins that had covered them.His biceps looked like brains attached to his arms. 

Then I think I must have hallucinated, because Jeff's biceps grew before my eyes through the veins. Not extremely, but enough to notice. Two inches at least. And when the growth was done, the veins died down, but maintained visibility under the skin. 

Next we worked the back over a few exercises. And his last did the exact same thing! They were covered entirely with hot sexy veins, then pushed the overgrowth of veins and grew by two inches as well. 

And in all this I never noticed until after everything was done...his gut was gone. His gut grew his body. My spunk grew his body. 

"Wow, best workout I've had in a long time. How'd you feel?"

"Um...good. Let's hit the showers?"

"cool dude, no fear. That's good to see you jump in." He's acting like nothing happened. Maybe he doesn't know anything happened?

I went first. Jeff was behind me. I know he is as because he tugged my workout pants down while we walked and snickered. He kept snickering until I heard, "Holy Moses!"

He had stopped when he walked by a mirror. I turned around and he was flexing his biceps. "Wow. Did you know this happened?"

"Yeah, I did. Saw the whole thing. It startled me enough that I didn't shoot my load. I might now, though, this bulging is looking good on you."

He flexed the last in his tank top, and then raised it up. The abs were back, just as they looked before. 

"This is..."

"Unexpected?" I asked Jeff. 

"Well yeah. It wasn't this much or this fast last time."

"Last time?" I stuttered. 

"Yeah...yeah. Looks like you might get your wish of a muscle monster if we're not careful" he snickered.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22

I wonder if our dear protagonist would grow himself if he would drink his own cum. He dreams of Jeff reaching the size of buildings. But what is Jeff's desire? To be on top alone? Or to have an equal or superior man next to him? ;3