Work Muscle Buddy Part 3

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

Knock Knock.

Jeff came to the door in his shorts.

And nothing else. 

"Hey man, I just got out of the shower, you're a little early. Good habit!"

He went into the kitchen and turned off the stove. "I had put in a pizza I made for guys night. Looks like it'll just be me and you tonight. I rented a few movies, just go pick out the one you'd like to watch. Let me clean up here in the kitchen."

I went over to the tv and picked up the blu-rays, but didn't look at them. I peeked into the kitchen at him. Oh, that glorious back widened as he moved. It was like a relief map of the Rocky Mountains. How would that feel to wrap my arms and legs around that enormous human umbrella opening and closing, and rub my cock between those shoulder...

"So you might want to eat a little extra tomorrow. I'm amping your workout up a little bit tomorrow, and you'll need the energy. Were you sore today?"

Only my groin, I thought. But I said, "No, I stretched and showered and ate a bit more, and I feel ok. I can tell I worked, but no pain."

"Ha!" he slapped me on my shoulder, and I have to admit it hurt a bit...and felt good too. We ate pizza for awhile and watched the first movie. Jeff never put on any other clothes. Ah, he's an athlete, and they're used to being shirtless.

I noticed Jeff had nearly no hair on his body, except for under his arms and a light dusting below his navel. A few strays on each nipple. This just kept getting better and better, I don't like hair in my mouth when I...

"So be ready for a little more pain tomorrow. I'm sure you can handle it, you showed excellent form today, dude!"

"Thanks! Hey..." I said, slapping his abs, "these things look pretty hard. How long does that take?"

"Oh, dude, those things aren't nearly as ripped as they used to be. They're like shadows of their former selves. You can really only see four well now. I used to have a solid eight. Working sitting down and not running as much as I used to does that. But I was in such great shape from football and sprinting that it's taken a long time to wear off."

I noticed that I had continued to rub his abs. And so did he. "Do you know how to flex abs?"

"No, I didn't know you could. I just thought they were....there."

"Nope." He put his hands behind his head and thrust forward. The abs popped out like swelling pimples and gaps of space hollowed out between them. "Let's see yours, I didn't get a chance to see what we'll be working with."

I lifted my shirt a little bit, and Jeff stopped. "No, no. Take it off. Like this." And he lifted the shirt by the collar off me in one swing. Then he rubbed my abs. "A little squishy, but that just means they're not bulked out. The good thing is we're working from a very low bodyfat starting point. You'll see your abs in no time, unless bulking keeps them from showing."

He put his hands under his pecs and juggled them once. "These things are probably 10 pounds each. Here, lift one." I faked hesitation, but put my hands under each one. They had some unexpected weight to them. I made sure to rub the nipples lightly, and they grew noticeably under my palms.

"We'll have you there in no time."

"Great, Jeff! How much do you weigh?

"Well, I'm at 210 now, but I'd like to get down to 195 which is what I played at."

"Why would you want to do that? Beef up to 240, be a muscle monster."

"No way, dude. I don't want to be a monster." He flexed in a most muscular and veins showed up all over his neck, chest, and shoulders. "I'm good with this. But I can help you bulk up to be a monster."

"Oh, dude, I'd just jack off to my reflection every night."

Jeff stood in silence, an awkward laugh coming out. Oh crap, that one was out loud...

"Dude, we've all done it. Rosy Palming it. Even us married guys do it. You must think married people get sex everynight."

"Well, don't they? I mean, with muscles like that, your wife would be crazy not to jump you every night."

"Heh....that's what people think. But this..." and he flared his lats wide and my cock exploded in my pants. "Women don't always dig this. I'm not sure why, I always liked the way I look. I miss being as ripped as I used to be. I used to bench 360 regularly. The 180 you saw me hit yesterday used to be my warmup."

"Dude, you've still got a rockin' body! I'd love to have it."

"Heh...I can tell...." and he looked down at my stained pants. Oh, crap...

"Why do you think I arranged guys night alone with you?" And with that he gently pulled my pants down. I boinged out of my pants, covered in cream but still hard as a rock. He put his hand behind my balls in the hair in my scrotum and gently stroked, and I moaned and wobbled.

"Don't fall down, I'm not done." And like a ball park hotdog, he pushed my cock into his mouth and massaged it with his lips and tongue. He did this for twenty solid minutes, knowing just what to do to make me scream blessed bliss without cumming. 

And when I finally came, he gulped...and gulped....and gulped...and gulped, because I was a geyser of pent up muscle lust exploding for the object of my attention.

I have no idea how long he gulped, but when he pulled back finally, I noticed his abs faded a bit. "Yeah, the abs fall away a bit when you get bloated. And I'm bloated...the best kind. Thanks for the protein drink dude. BURRRP." He sat back on his couch, and I collapsed to my knees finally. I noticed his belly did stick out a bit...and that was a turn on too.

"Jeff, I don't think I can drive tonight after..." I slumped onto the floor completely.

"No worries, dude. Stay the night here, you'll be good in the morning. Besides, we have a workout in the morning!" He picked me up effortlessly. Then he did a few bicep curls with me, and his arms swelled up. "You used to be my arms warmup weight." He put me on the couch, I was about to go lights out.

"Yeah....thanks..." and I reach out deliriously and rubbed his abs down to his cock. His massive meaty cock that I could feel through his shorts. I found out he had cum tonight too, and it had run down his legs. And with that my heavy eyes closed, not to open again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22