Work Muscle Buddy Part 2

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

I don't know if I'd mentioned that before Jeff, I'd never seen real-life bigger than normal muscles before. Sure, I'd wanked off to many magazines and comic book muscle ads, but I'd never been face to face with big living, breathing, heaving pecs and a stone wall of bricks as a six-pack. I thought my boner was going to tear through my cockskin. I was so horny I was able to give myself a hand in record time. And I actually did it four times before I went into the office, and I wasn't late.

As hesitant as I was to lift, I have to admit I really liked it. My pecs and triceps were really twitching and trembling - it was like I had enough muscle to actually see and feel something there for the first time in my life.

I went into work and Jeff said, "Hey stud. Looking jacked!" I got hot and blushed and rushed to my seat.

He came over and leaned on my cubicle wall. "We won't do it again tomorrow, you need a day to rest and recover. So tonight be sure to get plenty of sleep, drink water, and stretch. You might eat a little more than normal too." But what I heard was, "Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, rest, blah blah blah, stretch." Because as he bent over and folded his arms on my wall, his biceps filled out his sleeves to the point that I thought they might burst.

"Oh, and tomorrow night, my wife and kids are going to be out of town. How'd you like to come over and have a guys night together?" he finished.

"Sure, I'm there."

------------------------------------------------------

That night I dreamt of Jeff and his glorious muscles. My subconscious definitely overexaggerated some of his size and vascularity, but I didn't mind. 

He came into my house to pick some equipment up on the way to a meeting, and when he did he said, "Hey, I need to show you something!" And struck a double bicep flex that tore his sleeves around the bicep areas. "You like?"

"Yeah, yeah I like it a lot!"

"Good! There's a lot more to like." And he redoubled his flex as his biceps and triceps and delts grew in front of my eyes, completely separate the sleeves from the rest of the shirt, and turning them into tatters from the elbows up. Veins snaked along his biceps like trains on a track, and his biceps split into three distinct hemispheres. "They've really been growing these late couple of days! I don't know what to do with them!"

"I do!" and I eagerly reached up and wrapped my arms around one. "Lift me up!" And he effortlessly lifted me up and down with his gargantuan arms. 

"Now let me measure them." And of course, I had a tape measure handy. 22 inches. 

"Looks like you're coming along too," Jeff laughed, and pointed to me. I had a massive crotch stain on my pants. Apparently I lost my load and didn't realize it.

And just like that I was naked. I didn't undress, and I wasn't undressed, I was just suddenly naked. I had perky little pecs and a fun little six pack that I didn't remember before and a 15 inch boner that was covered in my seed. Jeff reached down with one hand and picked me up by the boner. When he did, the boner stretched out at least 5 more inches. How is this happening?y

Jeff put both hands around my supercock and shook me effortlessly like a shake and bake recipe in a baggy. I went delirious as I came and came and came. My eyes rolled in my head and my toes were in danger of permanently curly and Jeff pumped me incessantly, shooting my seed into his mouth like a parlor trick. 

And each time he did, he grew. His muscles got bigger and bigger, past the point of any man's size, and I kept coming and coming at the site. We were stuck in a vicious circle. When I came, he grew. When he grew, I came. His pecs bulged and pumped like two heart organs, and his biceps sloshed like massive sponges. His abs audibly grated against each other like marbles in a bag. And when did he grow 4 more abs? Was that even possible? His neck had gotten so thick and ripped that it was non-existent. His shoulders looked like they practically started behind his ear.

"Yes, you muscle...monster..." I yelled between spurts. "Keep....going...never...stop..."

And suddenly I leapt forward in bed. I had slept in only my underwear, which I didn't normally do, but decided to do so to feel more manly after my first workout. And both of my hands were in my underwear. It looked like I had shot a gallon out in my pants and my bed and all over my hands and arms. My gosh, what a dream. 

I can't wait till our next workout!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 23