Work Muscle Buddy

bestpecsever

All Parts

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 8.5 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | 

I hadn’t seen Jeff in fifteen years. Work had taken him away, and we gradually lost touch. He moved when we were both in our late twenties. Now we were both just bumping over forty. But today, he contacted me. All the memories came flooding back...

Jeff and I had a close bond. He was married, I was single, and he took me under his wing working out. He had worked out for about the past ten years for high school and college athletics followed by a short stint in the military. He had been freakin’ jacked in college, with swollen veins snaking all over a fatless body - at least from what I could tell in pics from before we met, about 3 years after his athletic days were done.

But when I met him, we worked together, and he was still someone that got me incredibly hard. At 6’1”, 205 pounds, his veins had calmed down, but his pecs and biceps hadn’t. He’d catch me looking at him thinking at his computer, chin resting in his hand, and he’d jiggle the bicep a bit before mounding it up and winking at me. I’d never jacked off at work until he joined us. Now I took five or six trips more than usual to the bathroom. We quickly grew to talk about most anything between each other, we were very comfortable in each other’s company.

“Hey dude, you ever lift?” he asked me one day. I was 5’8” and a lithe 120 pounds.

“What do you think?” I laughed. 

“You ever want to?” he asked.

“I’m not sure. I would love to be bigger, but I don’t know if I’d like lifting. Too many jerks in the gym.”

“Naw, dude. Come with me tomorrow. I’ll show you around a gym.”

-----------------------------

I was at his gym just before he was. I was in baggy sweat pants and a long sleeved t-shirt. He showed up in jogging shorts and a tank top two sizes two small.

I know that because his pecs practically spilled out like biscuits out of a can that had just popped open.

My….those pecs...I had dreamt about them, but I had no idea those large slabs of manliness were hiding under the dress shirts I usually saw Jeff in. They were ripped and striated, a deep canyon of cleavage between each piece of chestmeat. His dark nipples pointed straight down. There wasn’t one single hair on those pecs.

Just the way I liked them.

“Let’s start off on the bench press,” he said, and started to lead me over. Then he stopped and said, “OK, if I’m going to get you bigger, we have to see what’s going on. This shirt’s old, right?”

Before I could answer, he ripped the sleeves off each of my arms effortlessly. Like it was wet toilet paper. If I hadn’t been so scared of the gym, I’d have lost my load and creamed my pants right then.

Jeff gave me a bench press lesson. I watched as his pecs heaved together as he lifted heavy weight, the fingers pulling them closer together as he hoisted the iron. They twitched and tingled and got more sexy as the sweat gathered to help enhance their natural glow. 

I was spotting Jeff, and I was hoping that my nether regions didn’t poke him in the head, because I was pretty sure I was going to rip right through my pants if he didn’t stop being so unbearably muscularly sexy.

“Your turn,” and he helped me get set up on the bench press. I benched significantly less than Jeff’s 225 (I did the bar plus a little more). But I followed his directions, and he was very encouraging. “You have great form, man, great form. And your triceps are really jumping out! You sure you’ve never worked out?”

“I’m sure….” I trailed off as his hands each rubbed one of my triceps. And with that I leaked a bit in my underwear.

Jeff went afterward to the shower, and had me come along. After the benching, his pecs were jiggling like rock hard Jell-O. Community showers were very uncomfortable for me, even more so since I’d been sporting the hardest wood I could remember.

“Hey, Jeff, I think I’ll shower at home, I’m not far away.”

“No problem, man. It’s a lot to take in your first time.” And I noticed the clothes were just falling off of him in what seemed to be record time. Everything but the underwear. “Next time we’ll get you comfortable with showering here.” He turned to face me to tell me bye.

He must have noticed me staring in dumbfounded awe at the six pack that was staring back at me. “Oh yeah, those. I barely have them these days. They used to look more like this.” And he bent forward and flexed his abs, which took shape in a fine display that resembled bricks on a wall. “But with you working out with me, my six pack will be back in no time.”

I decided I was going to shock him a bit, and leaned in to whisper to him. “Jeff, I’m going to the bathroom before I leave. I’m going to jack off. I’m harder than I’ve ever been. And then I’m going to go home, shower, and jack off probably two more times.”

“Alright, man. I won’t worry if you’re late. So we back here tomorrow?”

“You better believe it.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 23