The magix zipper shirt

LorneLyon

First of all, let me explain a thing. I’ve heard something about shirts with zippers round the pecs. Don’t know if their real, but the idea was the inspiration for this story. And because I don’t know what’s the real name is, I should call them Zipper shirts.
Also my frst short story, hope you like it.

The first time Franco saw his roommate with one of them, he tough it was a mistake made by the factory. But when he saw his roommate with more of them, he decide he ask about it.
’Max?’
’Hmm.’: his roommate say.
’That shirt. Why is there a zipper on it?’
Max turned his chair and looked to Franco. Franco suddenly saw Max has gain a couple of muscles. When he first meet Max, it was a tiny boy. Now, there was a real man sitting in the chair. Max was turned into a buff, muscular man. His arms where like enormous bowling balls, he had a chest witch looks more like he had breasts, his belly was a artwork of bricks. His legs where so big it could brake a iron bar.
’Oh, this thing. I just got it for free.’
’From who?’
’I don’t know. I was looking threw my mail one day and there it was.’
Max stoot up and undress himself till his boxer. He throw the shirt on his bed.
’I’m gonna shower.’
While Max was in the shower, Franco looked to the shirt. He couldn’t think about someone wanted to wear it. But, (He looked to the door of the bathroom.) maybe he just must try it. He knew Max a bit, it would take at least half an hour for him to shower.
Slowly and without making a sound he takes of his shirt a grabbed the shirt of Max. It was feeling nice and soft, like satin. And it actually smelled good. It smells like sweat, musk, in short, like a man must smell.
Franco smiled silly. Max would understand him for wearing it for a second, their where buddies.
Franco slowly put on the shirt. It was feel very soft around his body. He stood up and looked into the mirror. He was looking funny. The shirt was a bit to long for him. But, that couldn’t be. This shirt was always suits him.
Franco smiled, when new memories filled his head. He has ordered this shirt a long time ago. Two actually, one for him and one for his buddy Max. Max was always the most muscular of the two, so he ordered an extra big one for him.
Franco himself also has some muscles, specially around his arm and chest. But the only different from he and Max was that Franco has a big belly, a real muscle-gut. That was why he had order a big one for himself, he has ask the company of they had also muscle-gut version, and he was very happy to hear hey had.
Franco smiled to himself into the mirror while he flexed his biceps. Franco was suddenly a really big guy. But biceps, big pecs, big gut. Like everyone knew him.
Franco opened the zippers around his pecs, letting out his hard nipples. He turns himself when he heard Max coming back from his shower.
’Hey there big guy.’: Max smiled and slowly pinched Franco nipples. ‘I can see ya having something sweet for me.’ He slowly pets the big belly.
Franco smiled to, quicky doing a double biceps pose. ‘Always for my boyfriend.’
Max smiled and takes his zipper shirt from the bed.

• Upvote 6