The enrgy drink: Part 2, the first mounth

LorneLyon

Sjoerd looked to his brother, who was looking to the ground.
’What did you just say?’
’I’m sorry.’: Sjoerds brother whisper.
’No… what did you say to me?’
’I…I’m gay.’
’Are you ashamed of that?’
’Y…yes.’
’You shouldn’t. You know, I’m gay to.’
Wout looks up to Sjoerd ‘You are?’
Sjoerd nodded. ‘Yes, and I feel fine with it. And you should be to.’
Wout blushed. ‘I don’t know.’
’But I’m. And I should help. We can do this together.’
Wout looked to Sjoerd and nodded ‘I believe you.’

The next day, after class, Sjoerd goes to the gym, with the first of the bottles. Like Burgh say, he drank the whole bottle before starting the workout. First, he feel nothing, but after a minute, there was a shock going threw him. Like he had eaten a whole bag of sugar. He grabbed his towel and runs to the workout zone. He started with running, after that some spinning, bench pressing, weights. After a hour and a half, he field like his muscles where snapped, but also he field great and buff. He walked to the locker room and looked into the mirror, he could sworn that his muscles starts to become visible. He shrug his shoulders and takes a towel to have a shower. Mostly he taked a private shower, but, for some reason, he wanted to use the public one today. There was no one yet, bummer.
He taked a good, long shower. After he had dry himself he dresses and goes back to his room.
For almost two weeks, this became his daily routine. Wake up, breakfast, class, workout and then takes some time for his brother.
Wout was doing fine after his coming out. He even smiled and laugh about his being gay.

After 3 days, it was clear Sjoerd’s muscles were growing. He was so happy that he even don’t think about the fact it was strange his muscles grew that quick. Wout recommended to keep a diary. After every workout, when he was back at his room, Wout was waiting with a measure tape. After 2 weeks he got a great result. His arms has become 16 inches, his waist 25 and his chest 35.  He was so happy, and Wout say he was proud of his brother.
After that two weeks, when Wout was done measuring. He ask Sjoerd how it become he was growing that big that quick.
’I think I got reworded for all that patience.
’Wout was tilte his head for a moment, but then he was smiling. ‘I think your right.’

Again, two weeks past by. Sjoerd was really proud of his results. The post proud he was of his chest, a big 60 inches. Ofcourse, his classmates sees his changing to. Some says he was doing a good job, others just say nothing. But there were a couple of classmates who started calling him a freakshow.
’Pumped fag.’ ‘Balloon animal’ and ‘Fag pumpkin’: where a couple of the things he was called. He tries to ignore it.
But, after 4 weeks he had got the bottles, just two days before he should ran out, he saw the guy again who has told him about the drinks.
Again, the guy was sitting at the bar of the gym. Sjoerd sets next to him. The guy recognized him.
’Hey, your that guy I told about the drinks’: the guy say.
Sjoerd nodded. ‘Yeah. And the really paid off.’
’I can see. And I can see the results of this kind of drinks with the first time we try them on others.’
’You think?’
’I’m sure. That why we wanted the results. So we can make drinks for everyone.’
’Well, there’s also a dark side.’
’Oh, want to tell me?’
Sjoerd told about his classmates.
’You must ignore them. I was called that kind of things to when I first start with the drinks. But, after time, when they get used to it, they should quit it.’
’I hope your right.’
’How many days till you get another load.’
’2, oh. I should get back. My brother is waiting.’
’I hope to see you soon.’
Sjoerd takes his bag and leaves the gym. Going to his dorm room.

When he opens the door, he was shocked. First, he tough he was seeing things again. In the ground, there was sitting a man. But not any man. It was a man twice his sice. Muscles where popping on every place of his body. He has pecs like soft coussions, a belly you could use a cutting board, legs like big, meaty hams. Most of the face of the man was hiding behind an enormous beard.
’Who are…’: Sjoerd started.
But then… he saw two sport drink bottles on the floor, empty

• Upvote 10