MuscleMorphing

MihaZupan.jpg

I let the fags at the gym gawk, let them feel my ripped abs, vascular quads, thighs. Their eyes keep  going to my bulge, then away, trying not to be obvious. I grab their hand and have them cup my cock and  balls, their mouths drop open a bit wider. When I tell them to come back to my flat, I see a twinkle of giddieness in their eye.  Excitement. 'This guy wants me to go... and... HOLY CRAP...'  

Back at my place, I'll slip on some competition briefs and start flexing. By this time their mind is  exploding, eyes wide open, staring at me. I do some pushups to get my pump back. Flex some more, and by this time they're either touching themselves or touching me. I let myself get hard. The small posers becomming more and more stretched, hardly able to contain my huge cock.

Shredded muscles, giant monster bulge, I'm getting really turned on now being worshiped by the  little gym rat. I'll sling my posing briefs under my balls and let my huge fat cock get rock hard,  sticking up past my navel. I let the fag take it all in for a minute before shoveing his mouth down on my cock. 

After they suck for a while, I start to see a look of concern grow on their face as they imagine the progression of things. They were focusing so intensly my bulging arms, huge ripped pecs, muscle ass, thick legs, they weren't too concerned with where this was all going, only living in the moment. Blowing me for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, gaging, choking on my cock head, it starts to sink in what's next.

"Your cock's so huge. I've never seen one so big"

"Yea, I've been told it feels really good..."

"Oh", the fag says.

I'll try to make him feel a little more at ease. "You've got a great body. The gym's really doin you right." I'll suck his rock hard boner for a while as he feels my muscles. Let him get lost in the fantasy again... until he hears the flip top of the lube pop open, and cold gel gets squirted on his ass. PANICK!    "Don't worry, I'll go easy." I try to calm him, but it only goes so far.

Every time I see my thick cock laying up next to some skinny twink's ass, I have to laugh to myself a bit. How could that possible even fit? I'm going to split this little bitch in two! I push slow but hard, it never goes in easy. Little gym fag is either deep breathing and trying to man up, starting to whimper, or just plain screaming. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13

1 hour ago, LorneLyon said:

The idea is great, but it could be a little longer. Then it would hold the readers. 

It held me! But, yes, I'd love MORE!