Family secrets: When a father helps his boy.

LorneLyon

This is the second story, and the first time I use that kind of measure numbers. So please don't be anger if they are to unreal. And maybe give soms tips.

While Colin and Fred are having a good time, the father of the boys was visiting his father. He had say to the boys that he and his wife were going on a holiday together. But his wife has her vacation in Italy while Tyrone was sleeping on his favorite place, his old home.
The grandfather of Colin and Fred was living on a farm, a couple miles driving from the city. The reason Tyrone and his wife has split vacations was that they were on the edge of a divorce. They hadn’t told the boys, because they wanted to wait till it was all clear. Tyrone knew it was his job to do it. He ha find out his wife was sleeping with other man, from her work, the husband of her friends and even the old teachers of Colin and Fred. He was flipped out when he had found out and threw her out of the door. He knew he didn’t love her anymore, and that the only reason he should stay with her was for his boys. He knew his boys where strong, strong enough to service the divorce. With them most of the year on college they shouldn’t get much of it. He has decided he should tell them when he got back from the farm.
But it wasn’t that far yet. First of all, he should help his dad with all of the work on the farm. The farm of his dad was surrounded with meadows, and with the summer it means the grass was grew to hay. And that means Tyrone must help with father with driving the tractor, move the hay bales and picking the fruit of the trees and the bushes.

When he arrived at the farm, his father was already waiting. Tyrone’s father was a big, muscular silver daddy. He only wear an overall without, what Tyrone didn’t know, underwear. Robert, as Tyrone’s father was called, enjoys the feeling of his member rubbing against the nail dust.
Robert helped Tyrone with his suitcases. When they were on Tyrone’s old room he wrapped his big, muscular arms around Tyrone and pick him up in a big, bearish hug.
’It’s good to have my boy back.’
Tyrone grinned. ‘Thanks pop. I have looked to this moment for the whole summer.’
Robert put Tyrone back on his feets and smiled. ‘Good to hear. So, why aren’t you changed clothes? Then I make a cup of tea.’
Robert leaves the room and closes the door. Tyrone saw another overall hanging on his side of the door. He smiled and walk to his bed. He starts undress him and pick the overall. He put it on. Memories of when he was younger were flying inside his head. He shaked his head and walked downstairs.
Robert was sitting on the kitchen table. Two cups of tea were standing in front of his. Tyrone sit down and Robert shove one of the cups to him. He smiled.
’There you go boy. Have a drink, and then we immediately can start with the apple trees.’
Tyrone smiled and blew in the tea. Robert turns himself and opens a door. Behind there, there was a fridge; Tyrone never knew it was there. The fridge was full of bottle of what looks like milk. Robert picked up one of the bottles and put it on the table.
’Here, try this.’
’Whoa dad. I never knew you had cows.’
Robert smiled in a mysterious way. ‘Just try it boy. You should like it.’
Tyrone picked the bottle and put a little bit in his tea. He stirs his tea and takes a gulp.
He immediately feels some warm feeling running across his body. And then there was that sound, like when your standing in a bubblegum factory and the gum was stretching out, only 1000 times harder. Tyrone starts to sweating and looked to Robert, who was only smiling. ‘Dad, what happen?’
Robert stood up, takes place behind his son and unbutton the buttons of his sons overall so his chest was visible, like with his. He placed his hands on his son’s chest, where two, big, meaty, juicy pecs were starting to form.
Robert cups the two pecs and whisper: ‘Just relax boy. Your dad is right here, everything should be alright.’
Tyrone breathe heavily, but he knew he had to trust his dad. Robert always knew what the best was for him, so he knew what he was doing. Tyrone looked to his arms. They were growing, like balloons were under his skin.
He yells: ‘Fuuuuuck’: when he cock erected and shoot a load, directly into his boxer.
’Hmm, yes son.’ Robert whisper in his ear, still rubbing the growing pecs of his son. ‘Feels the growing heat. I know it feels strange, I feel it to when it first starts with me. But when it’s done, you should feel great, powerful and mighty.’
Robert was right, with the growing, there was a feeling. A relaxed feeling, Tyrone start to lie against the back of his chair. He feels his father massage his pecs, it feels so good.
He lay his hand on the had on his father. He looked up, directly in the eyes of his father.
’Thanks dad. I feel so good now. Like when I was young and you always protect me. But now I’m the one who protect his sons.’
Robert slowly kiss Tyrone on his lips, slowly putting his tough into his sons mouth. A French kiss of ten minutes was the thing that happen. Then, Robert let go.

‘What about we measure you?’
’Sound great dad.’
Robert left the kitchen and came back with measure tape and a paper sheet.
He measures his sons new muscles. Arms; 20 Inches, Waist; 32 inches, Tights; 27, Calves; 17,3. Then, the two came by the muscle they have left for dessert, the beautiful, round chest. Robert lays the measure tape around Tyrone and looked him into the eyes.
’Hmm, pretty good score boy. A perfect 55 inches.’
Tyrone wasn’t listening; he looked to the two pointy, silver dollar nipples. Robert saw it and softly strokes the nipples. ‘Something caught your eyes boy?’
Tyrone nodded. Robert takes the face of his son again and gave him a long, passional kiss.
’I got the perfect place for our first time. But first we must work.’
Tyrone nodded and wait for a moment, wondering if he can ask.
’Dad, I love your body.’: he stroke his fathers six-pack. ‘Can we please work in our boxers? I want to see as much from your perfect body as I can.’
Robert grins and takes of his overall, his cock slapping against his belly.
’I got a better idea, we work fully naked. Who care if someone see us. I got you now.’
Tyrone kisses his father in happiness and whisper: ‘Will you please undress me?’
Robert nodded and takes of the rest of the overall from his boy. He looked to the dick and the grapefruit-size balls of his son. He take the hand of his boy and whisper: ‘Come on boy. We’re going to work. I think I attack you with all my lust if I don’t get anything to do soon.’
Tyrone and Robert walked outside, knowing this was the beginning of something beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8