The enrgy drink: Part 1, the facility

LorneLyon

After a couple of good reactions, I decide to wrie down this story.
Keep in mind this is the first part. I didn't want to bomb you all direcly, so I'm gonna take this slow. Growth should be on his way.

The first time Sjoerd sees the guy, he was shocked. He tough, that the guy wasn’t real, a made-up thing from his mind. But then, the guy turned his head and smiled at Sjoerd.
Then, the perfect man starts to talk to him. ‘Hey buddy. How are you doing?’
First, Sjoerd looks behind him. Tough the man maybe was talking to someone else. The man giggles, and some of his muscles where giggling, like pudding.
’I was talking to you. You seem like a pretty nice guy. Care to tell something about yourself?’
While the two where sitting at the gym’s bar, enjoying a fruit shake, Sjoerd told the man about himself.
He was living at campus at the same dorm room as his brother, doing a study to become police cop, working at a gay bar as host. Not having many friends, not having a boyfriend.
The man listens with care, shaking and nodding at the right moments. Sjoerd start to feel good around the guy.
’Why are you working out here boy?’ he asks after Sjoerd was done talking.
’Oh, I just wanted to become a bit more muscular. Becoming like you should be a dream, but a bit more hard is enough.’
With a smile, the man flexed his right arm, popping out a big bicep, like a soccer ball.
’Like me? I can make you like me.’
Sjoerd laugh. ‘That should take years.’
’No, only a couple of weeks. Do you trust me?’
’Euh… yeah.’
The man takes at block note and writing own something. He gives the note to Sjoerd and stood up. He stretched and smiled to Sjoerd.
’I’m going workout some more. I see you next time. If you going now, you maybe be helped quickly.’
The man walked threw a door and Sjoerd looked to the note. He recognized the address, it was around his own campus home. He showered, dressed and takes his bike to ride to the address.
It was a small, grey building. It made Sjoerd think of a cube of grey concrete He walked to a door a knocked. It takes a couple of minutes, but then he heard a voice.
’Who has sending you?’
’A man at the gym.’
’Come inside.’
The door opens and showed a hallway. On the floor was laying purple carpet, on the wall where life-size posters of bodybuilders hanging. Sjoerd walked inside and looks around, to find some kind of direction. A door at the end of the hallway opens.

Sjoerd was looking in surprised again. The man coming out of the door was also a beautiful packet of muscles. He was only wearing a pair of jeans and shoes. Sjoerd could see his beautiful, round pecs, his rock hard abs, his bugling biceps. He man looked up and smiled when he sees Sjoerd.
’Hello, welcome, welcome. Come in. Don’t standing there, you maybe get sick.’
Sjoerd walked to the man and hear the door closed. Before he could think, he feel the big arms of the man wrapping around him and take him in a big, but soft bear-like hug.
’I’m so happy to see you here.’
’Meep?’: Sjoerd ask.
The man let Sjoerd go and smiled. ‘Sorry, that’s our way of welcoming now faces. We wanted you feeling home. Are you okay?’
Sjoerd nodded. ‘It was a bit of a surprise.’
The man smiled again and walked to another door.
’Follow me, we should help you.’
The first room makes Sjoerd think of a locker room. Locker everywhere and a bench. The man walked to a locker and open it.
’You can use this for as long as you make use of our products. Sometimes you must come back, to let us masseur you.’
Sjoerd puts his sport bag in the locker and close it, slide the key into the pocket of his pants. De man takes Sjoerd threw another door. Now, they where standing in a small room, with only a doctors bed and a curtain.
’You must take off all your clothes and dress with the clothes behind the curtain. It help us save all of the data we need.’
Sjoerd walks behind the curtain and takes a look at the clothes. It was a white jeans and a white shirt, but they where strange little bolls attached to it, like with green screen costumes. Sjoerd put on the clothes. They feel very soft and smooth, like they were just new. Then, something strange happen. First, the clothes were lose around his body, but suddenly, it was they were shrinking, because the next moment the clothes were tight around him.

‘Is it going alright?’ Sjoerd heard from the other side of the curtain. He was surprise with the sound of the voice. It was not like the man asks it on regular base, but if he really cares.
’Yeah… these clothes are just funny.’
Sjoerd stepped back to the room and the man smiled.
’Good, first. We must do some tests.’
The third room was an actually gym room. With weights, machines and benches. The man takes some kind of board from a box.
’Good, just do what I say and the results should appear here.’
Sjoerd started with doing some weight presser. The man nodded if the result appear on the screen he was holding. After that Sjoerd does some bench pressing, running, spinning. After half an hour, the man called Sjoerd to stop and take him to another hallway.
Just when they leave the gym room, another door opens. Another man, also wearing only jeans and shoes, and also only having some god-liked muscles, was leaving the room with some kind of guy. The guy was holding a box and was also wearing the strange white clothes.
’Okay, if you have empty every bottle, you can come back and I should measure you again.’
’Thanks doctor. This is a great opportunity. I should not disappoint you.’
’You can’t. And remember what I say.’
’Yes doctor.’
The two cross the path of Sjoerd and his man. The doctor nodded to the man.
’Looks like you also have a patient Burgh.’
The man laugh. ‘Thanks Drake. Hope your also have a lot of success.’
Burgh takes Sjoerd to another room, what looks like an office. He placed the electronic board on the bureau and sits down.
’Good, I should tell you what happen now. Then you can decide if you want to go on.’
’That’s alright.’
’Good. What we’re going is making some kind of energy drink. It’s make from only the best fruit and clear water from the highest mountains. It gives you some kind of boost. We have found out that every fruit have special effect on people. With our discoveries, we have made this special energy drinks. Like I say, it gives you a boost. If you drink it before every workout, you should see the result after it. It growth your muscles as you look to it.’
Sjoerd tough of the man he has seen in the gym.
’I think have see some of the results already.’
Burgh nodded. ‘I think also, because only our old patients can give you the address. So, do you want to help us?’
’Okay, I get the drink. What do you get?’
’Your results. After you empty every bottle we give you, you came back to get another box full. But before that, we measure you again, to make a drink that give even better results. With the results I just got from you, we can make a perfect basic for you to start.’
’What about side effects?’
’For the ten years we’re doing this now the only side effect we found out is that you maybe get a little more excide around boys.’
Sjoerd tough of that. ‘I think that’s a worthily offer.’
’Good. If you haven’t any more questions, I wanted ask you to stay here while I get the drinks.’
Burgh disappear threw a door and left Sjoerd alone in the room. After five minutes, he got’s back, with the same box the guy from before was carry.
He places the box on the bureau and opens it. It contains about 30 bottles that looks like sport drinks bottles. They contain a drink witch had the mostly look of water.
’So, this must be enough for a month. Not more than one bottle each day, we don’t know yet what happen if you drink more then one each day.’
’Thanks doctor.’
Sjoerd takes the box and Burgh brought him back to his bike.
’Well, I hope to see you in a month.’
Sjoerd smiled, and suddenly, without any reason, he grabbed Burgh head and kissing him sofly on his lips. Burgh let him go, and even enjoy the kiss.
After Sjoerd lets him go he said: ‘Want to be there if I drink my first one?’
Burgh nodded. ‘I should be honored. You know, come to my place, we can use my private gym. Here’s my address.’
Burgh writes something on the side of the box. ‘I see you tomorrow around 8.’

When Sjoerd came back to his dorm room, he was in heaven. It was like his live was finally complete. He opens the door and walks inside. He saw his brother sitting behind his bureau.
’Hey there sport, how are you doing?’
His brother turns himself and smiled shyly to Sjoerd.
’I…I…I’m okay. What you’re having there?’
Sjoerd puts the box under his bed. ‘Something I’m gonna try out.’
Sjoerd sits on his bed and takes on his shoes.’
’Sjoerd?’ his brother ask.
’Hmmm, yeah?’
’I…I’m gay.’

• Upvote 6